- 11-30-2006, 01:12 AM
I was considering using IGF sometime in the near future. The question I am curious about does IGF increase the risk of cancer. I know many cancers like prostate and colon produce large amounts of IGF. Does anyone think this increase in IGF could increase the chance of DNA replication errors? I'm wondering if anyone has read anything on the subject. I did a search and did not find much on the site.
- 11-30-2006, 02:48 PM
- 5'9" 272 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2005
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Originally Posted by enzo1
Similar Forum Threads
- By jdahlum in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2007, 07:01 AM
- By yeahright in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2006, 08:32 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2005, 03:40 PM
- By db682 in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 05-11-2004, 06:54 AM
- By Dr of Golf in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2003, 10:38 AM