Extending my IGF run by using MGF

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought I read somewhere that using MGF along with IGF, one could potentially run IGFlonger.?

I am loving my IGF/MGF cycle and don't want ot stop at 4 weeks :(

Whats the longest I can run it without problems?

surazal

Awards
MGF won't really help you run IGF longer ... but it is synergistic.

there are alot of factors that determine how long you can run IGF

how high of dosage?

how frequent the dosage(ED/EOD)?
when are you dosing? doing just small PWO dosing usually lets you cycle longer

what kind(receptor or media grade)?

your body .... everyone is different

if you use receptor grade IGF doing only small PWO injections can let people run IGF indefinitely.

full, daily dosing of media grade IGF will start showing lessen effects after roughly 4 weeks, although it varies for the person.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
if you use receptor grade IGF doing only small PWO injections can let people run IGF indefinitely.

full, daily dosing of media grade IGF will start showing lessen effects after roughly 4 weeks, although it varies for the person.
Why would receptor versus media grade make any difference in this respect? You're still taking IGF-1 LR3 regardless. Correct me if I'm wrong, but receptor grade is about 99% pure while media grade is about 70% pure, making the receptor grade about 42% more potent per mcg. But both are doing the same thing in the body, and thus will induce tolerance through the same progression.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
MGF won't really help you run IGF longer ... but it is synergistic.

there are alot of factors that determine how long you can run IGF

how high of dosage?

how frequent the dosage(ED/EOD)?
when are you dosing? doing just small PWO dosing usually lets you cycle longer

what kind(receptor or media grade)?

your body .... everyone is different

You should be able to gain from IGF-1 for longer by adding pMGF.

Why would receptor versus media grade make any difference in this respect? You're still taking IGF-1 LR3 regardless. Correct me if I'm wrong, but receptor grade is about 99% pure while media grade is about 70% pure, making the receptor grade about 42% more potent per mcg. But both are doing the same thing in the body, and thus will induce tolerance through the same progression.
Media grade STARTS at 70%. Receptor grade starts at 97%.

There is quite a bit of media grade that just fails the grade for receptor out there. One fairly well-known and large supplier of research chems has gone to the expense of having the purity of their receptor grade tested and the result was 96%. There should be next to no difference between that particular media grade and receptor grade. Except price.

Know what you are getting, know your source.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Sun, Wed --- 150 mcg MGF
Mon, Tue, Thur, Sat --- 50 mcg IGF PWO only

IGF is receptor grade
BTW bro, I have done pMGF @ 140mcg per injection and am now doing it at 200mcg per, and the 200mcg per injection run is TWICE as good as the 140mcg one...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW bro, I have done pMGF @ 140mcg per injection and am now doing it at 200mcg per, and the 200mcg per injection run is TWICE as good as the 140mcg one...
Very nice to hear Grunt!

Can you please respond to my orignial post? Thanks

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Sun, Wed --- 150 mcg MGF
Mon, Tue, Thur, Sat --- 50 mcg IGF PWO only

IGF is receptor grade
Bump the mgf to 200mcg and you're good to go. The results are so much better with 200mcg that 150 is wasting it.

deftone

Awards
Bump the mgf to 200mcg and you're good to go. The results are so much better with 200mcg that 150 is wasting it.
Hey Grunt, when using this dosing protocol what are the site to pin the MGF. I had read elsewhere that you should pin the MGF in the muscle to be worked the following day though with a 2/week schedule it doesnt really work? Is the pMGF systemic?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hey Grunt, when using this dosing protocol what are the site to pin the MGF. I had read elsewhere that you should pin the MGF in the muscle to be worked the following day though with a 2/week schedule it doesnt really work? Is the pMGF systemic?
pMGF is totally systemic. I pin my right-side thigh, and some do it sub-Q with equal success.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am loving my IGF/MGF cycle and don't want ot stop at 4 weeks :(

Whats the longest I can run it without problems?
Grunt, help a buddy out. :)

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Grunt, help a buddy out. :)
It all depends how you are running them.

What I do is this:

First, I train 2on/1off.

Second, I use pMGF on the off day.

Third, I use IGF-1 immediately posworkout. Either every workout at a lower dose, or on only one of my 2 days on at a higher dose of 60-80mcg.

That way, you can run them pretty much forever... :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent. Thank you Grunt for your help. I was worried about some sort of rebound after cessation of a long program of use AND worried about GH/IGF gut.

dattman

Awards
MGF inhibits IGF production so mgf really wont help you run a cycle longer, correct? Because its not going to upregulate receptors or help bring back your repressed GH levels due to IGF. The only thing that would help extend a IGF cycle is HGH.

Is my thinking correct with this? lmk

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
MGF inhibits IGF production so mgf really wont help you run a cycle longer, correct? Because its not going to upregulate receptors or help bring back your repressed GH levels due to IGF. The only thing that would help extend a IGF cycle is HGH.

Is my thinking correct with this? lmk
no.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
can you elaborate then?
MGF temporarily inhibits production of IGF-1 while MGF is doing its job, which is to proliferate the myoblasts. After its job is done, then IGF-1 can rise.

IGF-1's job is the fusion of the myoblasts to muscle cells as well as hyperplasia. It is my theory that IGF-1 (and steroid) gains stop because all the myoblasts are already fused at some point. Using MGF proliferates them and so IGF-1 should be OK pretty much indefinitely as long as you keep the myoblast numbers high, which is accomplished by using MGF.

I would do this:

Train 2on/1off

Training day 1: IGF-1 postworkout
Training day 2: IGF-1 postworkout
Off day: pMGF about the time the workout occurs on training days.

IMO this protocol will give fantastic results. I must try this!

NattyNow

Awards
does the mgf inhibit natural production of igf or are you saying it blocks the action of any igf (endogenous and exogenous)?

i tried the mgf at twice a week 200mcg, and didn't get too much off of it.

this bottle i am using a tiny bit (30mcg) mixed in with my daily nutropin sub-q shot, and it definately is doing alot more for my body comp. go figure. i'll let you know how it goes after i've finished this bottle. i feel it is magnifying the gh fatburning or something.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
does the mgf inhibit natural production of igf or are you saying it blocks the action of any igf (endogenous and exogenous)?

i tried the mgf at twice a week 200mcg, and didn't get too much off of it.

this bottle i am using a tiny bit (30mcg) mixed in with my daily nutropin sub-q shot, and it definately is doing alot more for my body comp. go figure. i'll let you know how it goes after i've finished this bottle. i feel it is magnifying the gh fatburning or something.
That is fascinating bro.

I don't think the MGF blocks the IGF, more the other way around, so it's still either MGF or IGF in any 24h period.

Keep me updated on your experience bro.