Oratropin Question for Grunt76

sb6450

Awards
I have recently started my first gh cycle - 2iu's per day for 6 months. I work out regularly but for now I am taking the gh for well being and anti aging only (to get my feet wet) and any muscle effect I get will be considered gravy. I would also like soon to add oratropin to the mix hoping the gh plus Igf would result in some noticeable muscle gain. I have read your comments on oratropin as well as your "take on Igf" and would like to know if you would recommend 40mcg of oratropin E3D or 80 mcg E3D. I saw your post that oratropin was systemic therefore 80mcg E3D would be O.K. but I just wanted to confirm this point for one because I am a newbie and for two your research seems to point toward less being better. The last thing I want to do is have an oversized gut 6 months after I use Igf.

I was also wondering if you would only recommend oratropin for a PCT application seeing that you have had the best results from pinning Igf 5 minutes PWO. The oratropin from what I understand takes about 20 minutes alone to absorb in your mouth.

Lastly, I don't ever see myself comfortable with taking slin despite the anabolic effects it has when combined with gh and Igf. My question is what would be the best way to naturally elevate slin levels to create a synergystic effect with the gh and Igf? Is that even possible? Would it be just eating simple carbs?

Thank you for your time and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I have recently started my first gh cycle - 2iu's per day for 6 months. I work out regularly but for now I am taking the gh for well being and anti aging only (to get my feet wet) and any muscle effect I get will be considered gravy. I would also like soon to add oratropin to the mix hoping the gh plus Igf would result in some noticeable muscle gain. I have read your comments on oratropin as well as your "take on Igf" and would like to know if you would recommend 40mcg of oratropin E3D or 80 mcg E3D. I saw your post that oratropin was systemic therefore 80mcg E3D would be O.K. but I just wanted to confirm this point for one because I am a newbie and for two your research seems to point toward less being better. The last thing I want to do is have an oversized gut 6 months after I use Igf.

I was also wondering if you would only recommend oratropin for a post cycle therapy application seeing that you have had the best results from pinning Igf 5 minutes PWO. The oratropin from what I understand takes about 20 minutes alone to absorb in your mouth.

Lastly, I don't ever see myself comfortable with taking slin despite the anabolic effects it has when combined with gh and Igf. My question is what would be the best way to naturally elevate slin levels to create a synergystic effect with the gh and Igf? Is that even possible? Would it be just eating simple carbs?

Thank you for your time and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Oratropin is a good choice but since you're already pinning the GH, I would go for the injectable in your place. For the less small people, 80mcg E3D can be a great dose. A bit less than that with the injectable.

I think your best bet for added anabolism with GH & IGF-1 will be testosterone. Look in that direction. Insulin is risky and without lots of AAS, the benefits can be small.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
glipp IGF-1/GH 3
IGF-1/GH 12
IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 4
IGF-1/GH 0