About how long does it take for new igf muscle cells to mature?

freakboy

Awards
About how long does it take for new igf muscle cells to mature?

i hear guys say that after you get done with your igf cycle you keep gaining strength and size for a while afterwards...

I was just wondering if anyone knows about how long it takes for this effect to happen, wheather it be immediately after your cycle or a few months/yrs down the road.

and, new muscle cells can still be created if you were to use IGF during a cut phase right?

just wanted to clear some things up for me. Thanks a bunch bro's.

freakboy

Awards
Months...but not all new cells will live.
is there a way to help prevent the new cells from dying?

like drinking beer? is that gonna kill new cells that aren't matured yet?

i'm just wondering the best way to preserve the life of my new cells....

thanks bro

weltweite

weltweite

Awards
is there a way to help prevent the new cells from dying?

like drinking beer? is that gonna kill new cells that aren't matured yet?

i'm just wondering the best way to preserve the life of my new cells....

thanks bro
I know this is an old thread, but I feel the questions in here are valid enough for me to bump it, partially why I made an account here.

Particularly the question I quoted.

Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to shoot out theories or facts.

freakboy

Awards
I know this is an old thread, but I feel the questions in here are valid enough for me to bump it, partially why I made an account here.

ya dude i totally agree. haha i'm the one who asked em

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I am guessing this is why we see synergy with igf/juice because your new cells will begin maturing faster and more should survive - does that make any sense?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am guessing this is why we see synergy with igf/juice because your new cells will begin maturing faster and more should survive - does that make any sense?
yep!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
what if you were to stack the igf-1 with halovar could that have cell maturing traits?? cause i plan on running halovar and thought i would use the igf1 to hopfully get fuller more ripped gains i was gonna use the igf for fat loss purposes

freakboy

Awards
everyone talks about the fat loss effects of igf-lr3 but i've used it pry about 6 times now, (on cycle, off cycle bridge, post cycle, ....) and i've ranged in doses from 40mcg-100mcg's. don't get me wrong when i say this, as it is just my opinion, but i look more pumped and full with more carbs i take in w my diet.... i used igf to cut one time, and i dunno if the fact that i was on clen, and clen blunts insulin sensitivity or what, but i barely lost any fat.... my diet was on, cardio, training, all on... so my opinion, i say if your gonna use igf, pound carbs and get full muscles on it, use frag for a cut

Goat

Awards
what if you were to stack the igf-1 with halovar could that have cell maturing traits?? cause i plan on running halovar and thought i would use the igf1 to hopfully get fuller more ripped gains i was gonna use the igf for fat loss purposes
WTF is Halovar?

Holy crap I seriously need a steroid translator PDA to understand what all these clones are.

Is anyone slinging Phera-Plex by any other name anymore? **** that stuff is good.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF is Halovar?

Holy crap I seriously need a steroid translator PDA to understand what all these clones are.

Is anyone slinging Phera-Plex by any other name anymore? **** that stuff is good.
it's a halodrol-50 clone..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
everyone talks about the fat loss effects of igf-lr3 but i've used it pry about 6 times now, (on cycle, off cycle bridge, post cycle, ....) and i've ranged in doses from 40mcg-100mcg's. don't get me wrong when i say this, as it is just my opinion, but i look more pumped and full with more carbs i take in w my diet.... i used igf to cut one time, and i dunno if the fact that i was on clen, and clen blunts insulin sensitivity or what, but i barely lost any fat.... my diet was on, cardio, training, all on... so my opinion, i say if your gonna use igf, pound carbs and get full muscles on it, use frag for a cut
:goodpost: good post freak...igf should be used to create new cells...NOT FOR FUKCIN FATLOSS!!!....that should not be why your using this peptide...get a dam fat burner for 1/6 of the price...

dra05ke

Awards
i've been on GH for 3 months and IGF for 3 1/2 weeks with good results ...however i was wondering about Bad Ass Mass or Pro-Anabol to speed up cell maturation. I do not want to take heavy anabolic steroids to do so and was wondering which would be the best supplement for cell maturing, i was reading up and it looks to be BAM for the best choice but i wanted your opinions on the matter or if any1 has experience using PA or BAM? and what the results were. thanks

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've been on GH for 3 months and IGF for 3 1/2 weeks with good results ...however i was wondering about Bad Ass Mass or Pro-Anabol to speed up cell maturation. I do not want to take heavy anabolic steroids to do so and was wondering which would be the best supplement for cell maturing, i was reading up and it looks to be BAM for the best choice but i wanted your opinions on the matter or if any1 has experience using PA or BAM? and what the results were. thanks
I'd go with BAM if you're looking for something that doesn't shut you down to the point where you need a post cycle therapy.

One thing you guys might look into is getting some good anti-oxidants. ALA, grapeseed extract, green tea, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, resveratrol, and some NAC are all really potent anti-oxidants. This would greatly assist against auto-oxidative damage.

dra05ke

Awards
just curious would anyone happen to know about how long it would take for me to see some/moderate cell maturation with BAM given my circumstances (GH = 3months, IGF = 3 1/2) so far?

dra05ke

Awards
i've been readin up more on BAM and others...after reading reviews it looks like Jungle Warfare is a good choice for cell maturation. (BAM=alot of bad reviews) Does anyone know of any better supplement products out there to get the job done at a decent rate?

-thanks

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Running a cycle immediately after a cycle of igf-1 will provide gains substantially greater than a cycle run without prior igf-1 use.

I can only hypothesize based on experience, but by running a cycle of igf-1 and then cycling an androgen to rapidly mature the new myofibers.....it would seem the likelihood of those myofibers degrading would be significantly lower. (common sense i suppose).

I noticed new waves of growth on typical cycles up to a year after my last igf-1 cycle (its been over a year since i last ran it).

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running a cycle immediately after a cycle of igf-1 will provide gains substantially greater than a cycle run without prior igf-1 use.

I can only hypothesize based on experience, but by running a cycle of igf-1 and then cycling an androgen to rapidly mature the new myofibers.....it would seem the likelihood of those myofibers degrading would be significantly lower. (common sense i suppose).

I noticed new waves of growth on typical cycles up to a year after my last igf-1 cycle (its been over a year since i last ran it).
thats what i did ..i did 3 weeks of igf prior to the start of this cycle.....with all my preloading and stuff(milk thistle,ryr,co-q,r-ala..etc)

dra05ke

Awards
do you gain rapid dramatic results in size and strength by the cells maturing?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you gain rapid dramatic results in size and strength by the cells maturing?
dramatic strength as in tren/m1t/superdrol androgen mediated strength? No

But obviously with more muscle tissue the strength will eventually come as well. To me the mass gain seemed more accelerated, the strength adjusted accordingly.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dramatic strength as in tren/m1t/superdrol androgen mediated strength? No

But obviously with more muscle tissue the strength will eventually come as well. To me the mass gain seemed more accelerated, the strength adjusted accordingly.
it's a common misconception that strength is directly proportional to muscle mass. Although muscle mass is used, it is limited by how many fibers your brain can utilize at once.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it's a common misconception that strength is directly proportional to muscle mass. Although muscle mass is used, it is limited by how many fibers your brain can utilize at once.
um....i have a big brain?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was just trying to say that strength is limited by neuromuscular efficiency, without using as many big words.
CNS training along with the right fast/slow twist muscle fiber ratio plays a big role no doubt....but in this case most of us are going to be able to incorporate the new fibers fairly quickly.

the mass gains are there immediately, the strength gains are a bit more slow to follow.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jomi is really a woman..........there i said it!

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
jomi is really a woman..........there i said it!

well... jomi is really a woman, and tripdog is really a banana... and we ALL know what women do with bananas.... so.......

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
well... jomi is really a woman, and tripdog is really a banana... and we ALL know what women do with bananas.... so.......
This can only mean that Tripdog is headed straight for Jomi's vagina...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established