About how long does it take for new igf muscle cells to mature?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.69%

i hear guys say that after you get done with your igf cycle you keep gaining strength and size for a while afterwards...

I was just wondering if anyone knows about how long it takes for this effect to happen, wheather it be immediately after your cycle or a few months/yrs down the road.

and, new muscle cells can still be created if you were to use IGF during a cut phase right?

just wanted to clear some things up for me. Thanks a bunch bro's.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.67%

Months...but not all new cells will live.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.69%

Quote Originally Posted by IFIWAS
    Months...but not all new cells will live.
    is there a way to help prevent the new cells from dying?

like drinking beer? is that gonna kill new cells that aren't matured yet?

i'm just wondering the best way to preserve the life of my new cells....

thanks bro
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.05%

Quote Originally Posted by freakboy View Post
    is there a way to help prevent the new cells from dying?

like drinking beer? is that gonna kill new cells that aren't matured yet?

i'm just wondering the best way to preserve the life of my new cells....

thanks bro
    I know this is an old thread, but I feel the questions in here are valid enough for me to bump it, partially why I made an account here.

Particularly the question I quoted.

Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to shoot out theories or facts.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.69%

Quote Originally Posted by weltweite View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but I feel the questions in here are valid enough for me to bump it, partially why I made an account here.

ya dude i totally agree. haha i'm the one who asked em
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by weltweite View Post

I am guessing this is why we see synergy with igf/juice because your new cells will begin maturing faster and more should survive - does that make any sense?
  7. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    I am guessing this is why we see synergy with igf/juice because your new cells will begin maturing faster and more should survive - does that make any sense?
    yep!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.39%

what if you were to stack the igf-1 with halovar could that have cell maturing traits?? cause i plan on running halovar and thought i would use the igf1 to hopfully get fuller more ripped gains i was gonna use the igf for fat loss purposes
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.69%

everyone talks about the fat loss effects of igf-lr3 but i've used it pry about 6 times now, (on cycle, off cycle bridge, post cycle, ....) and i've ranged in doses from 40mcg-100mcg's. don't get me wrong when i say this, as it is just my opinion, but i look more pumped and full with more carbs i take in w my diet.... i used igf to cut one time, and i dunno if the fact that i was on clen, and clen blunts insulin sensitivity or what, but i barely lost any fat.... my diet was on, cardio, training, all on... so my opinion, i say if your gonna use igf, pound carbs and get full muscles on it, use frag for a cut
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.22%

Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    what if you were to stack the igf-1 with halovar could that have cell maturing traits?? cause i plan on running halovar and thought i would use the igf1 to hopfully get fuller more ripped gains i was gonna use the igf for fat loss purposes
    WTF is Halovar?

Holy crap I seriously need a steroid translator PDA to understand what all these clones are.

Is anyone slinging Phera-Plex by any other name anymore? **** that stuff is good.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    7'5"  600 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Goat View Post
    WTF is Halovar?

Holy crap I seriously need a steroid translator PDA to understand what all these clones are.

Is anyone slinging Phera-Plex by any other name anymore? **** that stuff is good.
    I think Phera-Bol is the clone. 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol right?

Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles
  12. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Goat View Post
    WTF is Halovar?

it's a halodrol-50 clone..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  13. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%

Quote Originally Posted by freakboy View Post
    everyone talks about the fat loss effects of igf-lr3 but i've used it pry about 6 times now, (on cycle, off cycle bridge, post cycle, ....) and i've ranged in doses from 40mcg-100mcg's. don't get me wrong when i say this, as it is just my opinion, but i look more pumped and full with more carbs i take in w my diet.... i used igf to cut one time, and i dunno if the fact that i was on clen, and clen blunts insulin sensitivity or what, but i barely lost any fat.... my diet was on, cardio, training, all on... so my opinion, i say if your gonna use igf, pound carbs and get full muscles on it, use frag for a cut
    good post freak...igf should be used to create new cells...NOT FOR FUKCIN FATLOSS!!!....that should not be why your using this peptide...get a dam fat burner for 1/6 of the price...
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.01%

i've been on GH for 3 months and IGF for 3 1/2 weeks with good results ...however i was wondering about Bad Ass Mass or Pro-Anabol to speed up cell maturation. I do not want to take heavy anabolic steroids to do so and was wondering which would be the best supplement for cell maturing, i was reading up and it looks to be BAM for the best choice but i wanted your opinions on the matter or if any1 has experience using PA or BAM? and what the results were. thanks
  15. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

Quote Originally Posted by dra05ke View Post
    i've been on GH for 3 months and IGF for 3 1/2 weeks with good results ...however i was wondering about Bad Ass Mass or Pro-Anabol to speed up cell maturation. I do not want to take heavy anabolic steroids to do so and was wondering which would be the best supplement for cell maturing, i was reading up and it looks to be BAM for the best choice but i wanted your opinions on the matter or if any1 has experience using PA or BAM? and what the results were. thanks
    I'd go with BAM if you're looking for something that doesn't shut you down to the point where you need a post cycle therapy.

One thing you guys might look into is getting some good anti-oxidants. ALA, grapeseed extract, green tea, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, resveratrol, and some NAC are all really potent anti-oxidants. This would greatly assist against auto-oxidative damage.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.01%

just curious would anyone happen to know about how long it would take for me to see some/moderate cell maturation with BAM given my circumstances (GH = 3months, IGF = 3 1/2) so far?
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.01%

i've been readin up more on BAM and others...after reading reviews it looks like Jungle Warfare is a good choice for cell maturation. (BAM=alot of bad reviews) Does anyone know of any better supplement products out there to get the job done at a decent rate?

-thanks
  18. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

Test?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

Running a cycle immediately after a cycle of igf-1 will provide gains substantially greater than a cycle run without prior igf-1 use.

I can only hypothesize based on experience, but by running a cycle of igf-1 and then cycling an androgen to rapidly mature the new myofibers.....it would seem the likelihood of those myofibers degrading would be significantly lower. (common sense i suppose).

I noticed new waves of growth on typical cycles up to a year after my last igf-1 cycle (its been over a year since i last ran it).
  20. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    Running a cycle immediately after a cycle of igf-1 will provide gains substantially greater than a cycle run without prior igf-1 use.

I can only hypothesize based on experience, but by running a cycle of igf-1 and then cycling an androgen to rapidly mature the new myofibers.....it would seem the likelihood of those myofibers degrading would be significantly lower. (common sense i suppose).

I noticed new waves of growth on typical cycles up to a year after my last igf-1 cycle (its been over a year since i last ran it).
    thats what i did ..i did 3 weeks of igf prior to the start of this cycle.....with all my preloading and stuff(milk thistle,ryr,co-q,r-ala..etc)
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.01%

do you gain rapid dramatic results in size and strength by the cells maturing?
  22. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%

no..
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

dramatic strength as in tren/m1t/superdrol androgen mediated strength? No

But obviously with more muscle tissue the strength will eventually come as well. To me the mass gain seemed more accelerated, the strength adjusted accordingly.
  24. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

dramatic strength as in tren/m1t/superdrol androgen mediated strength? No

But obviously with more muscle tissue the strength will eventually come as well. To me the mass gain seemed more accelerated, the strength adjusted accordingly.
    it's a common misconception that strength is directly proportional to muscle mass. Although muscle mass is used, it is limited by how many fibers your brain can utilize at once.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    it's a common misconception that strength is directly proportional to muscle mass. Although muscle mass is used, it is limited by how many fibers your brain can utilize at once.
    um....i have a big brain?
  26. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

um....i have a big brain?
    I was just trying to say that strength is limited by neuromuscular efficiency, without using as many big words.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

I was just trying to say that strength is limited by neuromuscular efficiency, without using as many big words.
    CNS training along with the right fast/slow twist muscle fiber ratio plays a big role no doubt....but in this case most of us are going to be able to incorporate the new fibers fairly quickly.

the mass gains are there immediately, the strength gains are a bit more slow to follow.
  28. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

You are correct, sir!
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  29. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%

jomi is really a woman..........there i said it!
  30. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

whatever you say clown *****!
  32. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

well... jomi is really a woman, and tripdog is really a banana... and we ALL know what women do with bananas.... so.......
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.75%

Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf View Post
    well... jomi is really a woman, and tripdog is really a banana... and we ALL know what women do with bananas.... so.......
    This can only mean that Tripdog is headed straight for Jomi's vagina...
  34. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

like throwin a banana down a hallway
  35. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf View Post
    But the real question is "What is thesinner?"
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  36. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

But the real question is "What is thesinner?"
    thelube
  37. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%

thelube
    ....the lube hahaha.........the heated kind or strawberry flavored??

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 07:26 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 07:22 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 09:31 PM
  4. About how long does it take for Deca to kick in?
    By GeneTikz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2005, 06:27 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 07:49 AM