First HGH run schedule: goals, etc. taper up-maintain scheme

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Plans for a first time HGH run.

Recomp is the ultimate goal, perfer to gain weight rather than lose however. Also hope to benefit from IGF increases in the later stages of my post-surgery recovery.

6-2, 221-226lbs, waist: 34" now. est: 10.5-12% BF

schedule for 400ius.
going 5days (weekdays) on & 2days (weekends) off

Weeks 1-4: 2ius ED; 5on-2off
Week 5: 2.5ius ED; 5-2
Week 6: 3.0ius ED; 5-2
Week 7: 3.5ius ED; 5-2
Weeks 8-24.5: 4.0ius ED; 5-2

The plan is to gradually reach 4.0ius ED (over 2injections). Hope tapering up will reach any side effects. Will use T3 throughout @ ~50mcg daily.

any thoughts?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I just PM'd you over at MMI

Weird, I am about to embark on a first GH run myself. 400iu's to start with. However I plan on doing a 5iu 3x/week protocol with 40mcg IGF/Slin.(slin 10iu 2x/week). It'll last me 6.6 months this way. I got the protocol from a post on this forum that Beelze pointed me to.. posted by Fullybuilt on GavinKane's protocol.

Looks good.. you might not need that much T-3.. 25mcg should suffice.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Ubi. I'm strongly considering using that kind of protocol...actually I've done that for a week or so then I've also done the typical 5 on 2 off.

Are you looking for mainly weight gain? From what Iv'e gathered it seems that using the hgh in the 3x's a week fashion is better for gaining muscle size vs cutting up. I've got about 300 iu's left and another 200 iu's on the way soon so I'd kinda like to pick a style and stick with it. BTW, the leaning out effects are VERY noticeable. ALthought the tren could be helping :)

drumirvin

Awards
Ubi..your gonna love this way of dosing. The cool thing is you still get gh's fat loss effects as well. Not as much as ED injects but thats what clen is for. Are you keeping a log? Curious what your end results are going to be...keep a brother in the know here in 6 months...Goodluck!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Wide, I'll be much more content with some quality LBM gain. I can cut up pretty well without outside help, I have that going for me. ;)

I'll definitely update as I see fit Drum... thanks for the motivation. :D

Loadre

Loadre

Awards
Very similiar stats and I'm considering running a similiar cycle. I'll keep close tabs on you. :thumbsup:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Keep us informed CED.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hey guys, I'm finalize what im doing in a few days
im 24.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why ramp up GH over several weeks. what is the purpose of this. also, why ED two shots. you are young. inject EOD morning and spare your pituatary to produce some of its own, and save your money.

dattman

Awards
your better of starting at a higher dose, so you take full advantage of an unsuppressed thyroid and insulin sensitivity, unless u plan on using slin and t4 with it, either way still better to ramp down. This was also suggested by Author R. Lea

FLX78

Awards
What's best to reconstitue HGH? BW, AA or something else all together???

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm going to run t-4 and slin with it actually.

BW to reconstitute GH.

FLX78

Awards
Yeah I'm going to run t-4 and slin with it actually.

BW to reconstitute GH.
Thanks for the response. How long will the HGH be good with BW once it's reconstituted? Has anyone had any experience with that HGH peptide 177-191, which is supposed to just help with fat lose? Thanks in advance!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
21 days in BW i believe?