Which peptide best choice for me?

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I'm 22 and have cycled test, deca, anadrol, pp, and m-trn before, but recently some new products have been added to the "catalog." Specifically GHRP-6, Hexarelin, and MGF. Which of these has shown the best gains with the least side effects? Is a PCT necessary if stacked with IGF-1?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PCT normally is not required when using peptides.
You mentioned stacking with IGF. Are yo uthinking of stacking 2 peptides, or stacking AAS with IGf?

That's quite a list of AAS at 22.
What are your stats? - did you stack all these into one cycle, or a number of cycles...

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
pegylated MGF hands down.
Are you sure? It seems like MGF is just an isoform of IGF-1 (not GH), which is known for achieving definite, but minimal gains.

post cycle therapy normally is not required when using peptides.
You mentioned stacking with IGF. Are yo uthinking of stacking 2 peptides, or stacking anabolic steroids with IGf?

That's quite a list of anabolic steroids at 22.
What are your stats? - did you stack all these into one cycle, or a number of cycles...
Most people that use GH often stack it with other anabolic substances and include IGF-1 in their post cycle therapy, rather than only using a SERM, so I would think that after a cycle of these forms of GH, IGF-1 would somehow be necessary for post cycle therapy.

I have run 3 cycles; the first only Cyp, the second Enanth, Prop, Deca, and Anadrol, and the third, Enanth, PP, and M-TRN.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure? It seems like MGF is just an isoform of IGF-1 (not GH), which is known for achieving definite, but minimal gains.

Most people that use GH often stack it with other anabolic substances and include IGF-1 in their post cycle therapy, rather than only using a SERM, so I would think that after a cycle of these forms of GH, IGF-1 would somehow be necessary for post cycle therapy.

I have run 3 cycles; the first only Cyp, the second Enanth, Prop, Deca, and Anadrol, and the third, Enanth, PP, and M-TRN.
Buddy ibe is sure. New cell growth takes time so inital gains might not be as substancial as 3 month gains when your cells develope.

drumirvin

Awards
Ibe is totally sure...I am just now seeing the marks of my acomplishments from Peg MGF....this stuff is killer...just takes time. Igf is more of an instant gratification (way less than super sups but faster than MGF) Somewhatgifted nailed it when he said that you got to let those new cells mature. BUT WHEN THEY DO!!!....trust me...

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Gains from IGF are minimal for the month or two you use IGF. But IGF "gains" don't end there. You keep on gaining from IGF many months or even years after you've ended the cycle, as it can increase your "potential" and overall rate of development. That's the theory, anyways. If you're looking for quick, steroid-like gains, however, then IGF isn't ideal.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Anthony Roberts is a ****head who tries to pass for a scientist. And succeeds, unsurprisingly, by using long words and by having mediocre books published.

drumirvin

Awards
Ahmen Grunt!!
Big, Just do the research and you will understand the difference between mgf and Peg MGF and why regular mgf does not work....also do some research on the dosing of L3Igf-1. Grunt has a great article about how to properly get the most out of your igf...(see MY TAKE ON IGF). Lakemont D, Game and Almost Pro and Idunk all have great contributions ranging from IGF to peg mgf and other peptides...Old Anthony still recommends that people use 80 to 100 mcgs per shot EVERY FREAKIN DAY! Now you tell me who's trying to earn a buck for their lil' ole research companies over their in Anabolic R.....

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
pegMGF...but look around...ibe will not be the only one carrying it in the future... and you'll find cheaper

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
pegMGF...but look around...ibe will not be the only one carrying it in the future... and you'll find cheaper
There are many ways to pegylate a molecule and only one right one. Sticking with the tried and true is the only way to go IMO. On top of that, you are encouraging the true innovators and not the copycat by going to the original.

Hey 800mrunner, did you know that there are some guys out there that sold "IGF-1" that did not contain any? hCG, Insulin and other SH|T have all been sold by people claiming it was IGF-1. Do you think the guys doing hCG at massive daily doses are happy?

Stick with proven sources or run the risk of fvcking yourself up.

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
your right to proven sources....i know my sources are legit...

its just these others, newbs, who dont know where to put a needle.
but yes....if you dont know what/who your dealing with, use the sources others have that have a proven track record.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
Putting 2 and 2 together, it seems like with any form of long igf-1, 50mcg/ed immediately following workout is optimal. Is the half-life long enough to inject 100mcg/eod?

drumirvin

Awards
Big red...I am going to try to help a brother out...
Using Igf every day at 50 mcg per day will cause down regulation of the receptor, and help your intestines grow nicely.. If you go to the Igf/gh stickies you will find an article by Grunt 76....READ IT! This will answer every question you need. If you don't believe a word he has to say....scroll down about half a page and read LakemontD's article about eod and e3d injecting. It's got cool, pretty pictures in the article...Happy thanksgiving and Kwanza....