GH vs _______
- 11-07-2006, 08:43 AM
- 11-07-2006, 11:49 AM
My debate is between GH and things such as igf1-lr3 and ghrp-6.
- 11-16-2006, 11:00 PM
- 5'9" 224 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
What type of injury? It its joint related then possibly cissus could help.
11-17-2006, 08:18 AM
Ya, I'm doing cissus right now, but I'm not sure when to take it and how much.
The MRI shows that structurally my knee is strong and undamaged. But the x-ray shows that my patella is tilted to the middle of my body. The doctor believes that this caused me to bang up the back of the patella on its low friction surface.
I'm stretching to get the patella into the correct position, but I want to help the patella heal- if possible.
Right now I waiting for GH and I'm considering Oratropin-1.
Any help would be great!
Similar Forum Threads
- By zv3 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 10:22 PM
- By freefall365 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2010, 08:16 AM
- By observer377 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 09-17-2008, 03:56 PM
- By bigmark1972 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2004, 01:47 PM
- By masshole in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 03-06-2004, 06:05 PM