Tough IGF-1 Question

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Ive asked this a couple places and got no reply.

I'm about to run IGF-1 with Grunt's Protocol: 40mcg E3D bilaterally and immediately postworkout.

I plan on using a slin pin and pinning 20mcg in each muscle (20mcg on the left and 20mcg on the right).

Lets say I draw up my 40mcg of IGF/AA mix and then draw up some Sodium Chloride to inject. Does the IGF/AA and SC mix?

If it did not mix, then you may end up getting mainly SC on the first inject and most of the IGF/AA on the 2nd, making the doses uneven.

What do ya think?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Ive asked this a couple places and got no reply.

I'm about to run IGF-1 with Grunt's Protocol: 40mcg E3D bilaterally and immediately postworkout.

I plan on using a slin pin and pinning 20mcg in each muscle (20mcg on the left and 20mcg on the right).

Lets say I draw up my 40mcg of IGF/AA mix and then draw up some Sodium Chloride to inject. Does the IGF/AA and SC mix?

If it did not mix, then you may end up getting mainly SC on the first inject and most of the IGF/AA on the 2nd, making the doses uneven.

What do ya think?
They mix pretty well. Even when drawing slowly, the NaCl will "jet" into the small amount of IGF solution, ensuring pretty even distribution throughout the syringe.

Drawing the NaCl first is something else entirely and I do not recommend it.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
They mix pretty well. Even when drawing slowly, the NaCl will "jet" into the small amount of IGF solution, ensuring pretty even distribution throughout the syringe.

Drawing the NaCl first is something else entirely and I do not recommend it.
Alright...thanks alot Grunt!