My PEG MGF/IGF-1/SD log

Madhops

Awards
Started my cycle today, going to try and give weekly updates on how its progressing. Cycle is going to be as follows.

PEG MGF 100mg 2x per week, post work out for 4 weeks
Oratropin 80mcg, EOD for 4 weeks
Superdrol 20mg per day for 1st week, 30mg per day for the next 2.5 weeks.

Starting stats
Ht 5-10
wt 183
Chest 44in
Arms 16in
Waist 32.75in
quads 25in
calf 16in

Cal per day 3300, 40% carbs, 35% protien, 25% fat.

I am hopeful at getting back up to near 200 by the end of nov.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but i gotta say it what at 180lbs are you doing using all that stuff? You don't need any of that, train naturally for now.

Madhops

Awards
Sorry but i gotta say it what at 180lbs are you doing using all that stuff? You don't need any of that, train naturally for now.
Before hurting my neck, I was 215....I lost all that wt from not being able to work out for 3 months, I have been back lifing for about 1.5 months now, I am trying to help myself recover and gain some size back.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
But if your were 215 before then you should be able to get to that weight again naturally super fast, don't get me wrong i'm all for chemical enhancement i just don't think you need it right now.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
You lost 35+ lbs in 3 months just from not lifting? I have to go with CHAPS on this one mate.

Madhops

Awards
I didn't lift, and couldn't eat right for much of those months either. I lost 10lbs the first week when i was in the hospital, and for the rest of the time my diet was terrible. Losing all the weight was probably alot of my own fault, as I basically shut down for those three months, I barely ate, couldn't work out, and bascially didn't care. It was stupid in retrospect, but I had doctors telling me at the beginning that I should give up lifting for the rest of my life. I understand why everyone is saying I don't need this stuff, but for me the IGF i was taking to help heal up some old injuries, the mgf is just an experiment for myself, and SD is my old standby,that I am using to put a couple soild pounds back on.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say do your thing man. Its easy to tell someone to go natural, when ALOT of people around here doesnt/didnt follow the same advice. My only advice is to read up about everything before throwing down the gamut. As long as your diet is in check, and lifting routine is on point, I dont see no reason to jump start.

Adams

Madhops

Awards
one week update

feel really good so far, no side effects of any kind. constant pump feeling in muscles....one thing to note is I have been extremely hungry so far, much more than normal. and even more than when I used EQ 2 years ago. weight is up to 188, waist is still the same. people have been telling me i look bigger, and my gf said she noticed that I look "fuller" than I have in a long time

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Any updates? I was thinking of doing this exact stack...accept 10-20-20 with the remaining superdrol I have and the regular pinned version of Lr3 IGF-1...PEG MGF would stay the same...

Madhops

Awards
Any updates? I was thinking of doing this exact stack...accept 10-20-20 with the remaining superdrol I have and the regular pinned version of Lr3 IGF-1...PEG MGF would stay the same...
Finished my cycle up last tuesday. My final weight then was 195. It was very lean gains, alot of people commented on how I was looking bigger. Oddly now almost a week later, and in pct I am still gaining weight, this morning I was an even 200. Usually during the start of pct I drop 1-3lbs, not gain any additional weight. I was very happy with the cycle over all, and would highly reccommend it.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Finished my cycle up last tuesday. My final weight then was 195. It was very lean gains, alot of people commented on how I was looking bigger. Oddly now almost a week later, and in post cycle therapy I am still gaining weight, this morning I was an even 200. Usually during the start of post cycle therapy I drop 1-3lbs, not gain any additional weight. I was very happy with the cycle over all, and would highly reccommend it.
How did these gains compare to your previous Superdrol-only cycles?

Madhops

Awards
Superdrol only cycle varied alot, I averaged about 8lbs per cycle on superdrol. this time I was up around 12, now about 16 total counting gains in pct. It seemed to be much leaner gains this time as well. One thing I will say is I was tired as hell when I was on cycle, but now being into pct I feel better than I have in over a year. The igf seems to have healed me up a bit, as some nagging injuries don't bother me anymore....my right shoulder doesn't hurt at night for the first time in 10+ years, my left ankle feels close to 100% for the first time in 2 years.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Sounds like an impressive combination. Glad to hear it worked out.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Im sure the combo of igf and SD wore you out!! Just one makes me tired

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
in all fairness his gains were SO phenomenal because he had already been at that weight and had a lot of catching up to do

people shouldn't expect this kind of result typically

SD1959

Awards
I say do your thing man. Its easy to tell someone to go natural, when ALOT of people around here doesnt/didnt follow the same advice. My only advice is to read up about everything before throwing down the gamut. As long as your diet is in check, and lifting routine is on point, I dont see no reason to jump start.

Amen. I was told on another board that because I'm 166/lbs to train hard and eat right for a few years, then think about chem enhancement. I read this ***** the riot act. I'm 47, ALWAYS eat clean, train my nuts off, 10.5 b/f, first cycle in '82 and have 6 trophies from my competition days. Sucker had no idea of my frame, experience, goals etc... but felt the need to pump out his chest and spew "the gospel" because that's the way HE did it. I hate arrogant hippocrates.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established

Amen. I was told on another board that because I'm 166/lbs to train hard and eat right for a few years, then think about chem enhancement. I read this ***** the riot act. I'm 47, ALWAYS eat clean, train my nuts off, 10.5 b/f, first cycle in '82 and have 6 trophies from my competition days. Sucker had no idea of my frame, experience, goals etc... but felt the need to pump out his chest and spew "the gospel" because that's the way HE did it. I hate arrogant hippocrates.
For sure at 47 you kinda HAVE to start enhancing. You hormone levels are way below where they SHOULD be... :twisted:

SD1959

Awards
For sure at 47 you kinda HAVE to start enhancing. You hormone levels are way below where they SHOULD be... :twisted:
You are SO right. Most outside the fitness/bodybuilding world don't realize that aging is primarily a function of reduced hormones and brain chemicals. Of course improper diet and poor lifestyle compound the situation.
My endo's a great guy and very conciencious but his hands are pretty well tied beyond Androgel. Our chief executive has the masses playing the rats to his Pied Piper when it comes to most any of the agents we want/need. The lower level pols and the press? They're along for the ride. And Joe fat, lazy b-stard, he thinks we're all cheating roid heads!!! Clueless. I always thought it sad that the former Soviet Block, the Chinese etc...worked to develope technology to enhance their athletes while we busted ass to bust ours.
Thank God for the advent of the internet, the change of business climate in China, and good bros who keep working on finding better products and how to use them.

Hardgain

Hardgain

Awards
SD1959
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD1959
For sure at 47 you kinda HAVE to start enhancing. You hormone levels are way below where they SHOULD be...

You are SO right. Most outside the fitness/bodybuilding world don't realize that aging is primarily a function of reduced hormones and brain chemicals. Of course improper diet and poor lifestyle compound the situation.
My endo's a great guy and very conciencious but his hands are pretty well tied beyond Androgel. Our chief executive has the masses playing the rats to his Pied Piper when it comes to most any of the agents we want/need. The lower level pols and the press? They're along for the ride. And Joe fat, lazy b-stard, he thinks we're all cheating roid heads!!! Clueless. I always thought it sad that the former Soviet Block, the Chinese etc...worked to develope technology to enhance their athletes while we busted ass to bust ours.
Thank God for the advent of the internet, the change of business climate in China, and good bros who keep working on finding better products and how to use them.
It's nice to find another with the ability to see these things clearly. If you want SD1959 I may be able to direct you to a doctor that understands and agrees with augmenting hormone levels to counteract age. I am not sourcing here, just helping you to align with a like minded doctor.
:bb2: