IGF... increase dose with E3D vs. ED?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Obviously there is plenty of different dosing schemes out there. Let's say one example, a very popular one, is 40mcg ED. If one wanted to go with E3D dosing, would you stay with 40mcg E3D or at that point would you raise it to 80mcg or 120mcg instead? Thoughts?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
And thank you for letting me know the short answer... reps to you good sir!
I feel that it is dependent on LBM and size of muscle. I think a 200lb LBM individual might do very well at 40mcg ED. 50mcg E3D becomes a very viable option and 60mcg for quads.

Another factor is batch quality. I have seen some media grade test out at 97% purity, but there are also much lower-quality media grade batches out there, and of course your mileage WILL vary depending on all these factors and bioindividual response.

I can tell you one thing: if you get gas after pinning it, you are using too much. One thing we want to avoid is impacting the intestines... ;)

r1ck

Awards
I feel that it is dependent on LBM and size of muscle. I think a 200lb LBM individual might do very well at 40mcg ED. 50mcg E3D becomes a very viable option and 60mcg for quads.

Another factor is batch quality. I have seen some media grade test out at 97% purity, but there are also much lower-quality media grade batches out there, and of course your mileage WILL vary depending on all these factors and bioindividual response.

I can tell you one thing: if you get gas after pinning it, you are using too much. One thing we want to avoid is impacting the intestines... ;)
I have gas all day long from proteins :p

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Grunt - Would this gas be expected to occur immediately after pinning (or on the same day)? Or could gas occuring as late as 24-48 hours after pinning also be a sign of intestinal effects?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Grunt - Would this gas be expected to occur immediately after pinning (or on the same day)? Or could gas occuring as late as 24-48 hours after pinning also be a sign of intestinal effects?
The cases I have observed all occur within about 60 minutes post-injection.

r1ck

Awards
I preloaded my igf, but when it was time to pin post-workout, there was air in where the igf was loaded.
what to do,
I backloaded BW...
also is it bad to leave igf in the car?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Push the air out and make sure the car isn't too hot.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Push the air out and make sure the car isn't too hot.
Grunt, make IGF stop making me eat all the time! Please please! This is my 2nd IGF go around and my god is my appetite crazy. I can eat all day... it's worse than on-cycle.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Grunt, make IGF stop making me eat all the time! Please please! This is my 2nd IGF go around and my god is my appetite crazy. I can eat all day... it's worse than on-cycle.
Yep I agree. There are a few things you can do. Rimonabant cuts appetite. Ectotropin also. Even a low low dose of clen, 30mcg or so, cuts the appetite. You can also take some 5-htp with rhodiola rosea, that helps some...

I'm sure you must be growing bro. How are you liking it?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Yep I agree. There are a few things you can do. Rimonabant cuts appetite. Ectotropin also. Even a low low dose of clen, 30mcg or so, cuts the appetite. You can also take some 5-htp with rhodiola rosea, that helps some...

I'm sure you must be growing bro. How are you liking it?
IGF is tremendous. I can't say enough about it.... I have to make sure to not slack in the gym... for some reason I almost take for granted growth on it. It's slow, gradual.. but it's there. And on PCT, you can't beat it.... it should be in everyone's PCT.

r1ck

Awards
IGF is tremendous. I can't say enough about it.... I have to make sure to not slack in the gym... for some reason I almost take for granted growth on it. It's slow, gradual.. but it's there. And on post cycle therapy, you can't beat it.... it should be in everyone's PCT.
do people run like clomid and novaldex with igf? cuz I heard that estrogen is good for igf

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I haven't really been feeling anything from the IGF that I've been using. I'm pinning 40 mcg twice a week but I haven't felt anything like low blood sugar or increased appetite. Do you think it would be ok to up the dose to say 50 or 60 mcg twice/week or should I stick to 40 mcg. I should add that I'm interested in IGF mainly for its fat loss effect and recovery enhancement, I don't really have any interest in getting much bigger.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I haven't really been feeling anything from the IGF that I've been using. I'm pinning 40 mcg twice a week but I haven't felt anything like low blood sugar or increased appetite. Do you think it would be ok to up the dose to say 50 or 60 mcg twice/week or should I stick to 40 mcg. I should add that I'm interested in IGF mainly for its fat loss effect and recovery enhancement, I don't really have any interest in getting much bigger.
You're not going to lose oodles of lbs on IGF. We're talking a couple lbs a month MAYBE. If you factor that in with how much most people lose on IGF, that's pretty amazing. On the other hand, perhaps IGF on a cut would show different, more rapid fat loss.

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
I know that it's not a hugely effective cutting agent. I just haven't felt any effects from it yet so I was wondering if I should increase the dose.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I know that it's not a hugely effective cutting agent. I just haven't felt any effects from it yet so I was wondering if I should increase the dose.
Well not knowing how big you are, but having read the comment "I am not interested in getting any bigger" I would think you would have some good size on you. 50 and 60mcg are good doses for the larger guys.

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
I'm decent sized but not big, not small. I'm looking more for performance enhancement, recovery, and body recompositioning.