IGF... increase dose with E3D vs. ED? - AnabolicMinds.com

IGF... increase dose with E3D vs. ED?

1. Registered User

IGF... increase dose with E3D vs. ED?

Obviously there is plenty of different dosing schemes out there. Let's say one example, a very popular one, is 40mcg ED. If one wanted to go with E3D dosing, would you stay with 40mcg E3D or at that point would you raise it to 80mcg or 120mcg instead? Thoughts?

2. Registered User

Check out Grunt's excellent sticky on the topic:
    My take on IGF-1

He recommends staying at 40mcg even at E3D and provides a solid explanation as to why he feels this is ideal.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage
    My take on IGF-1

He recommends staying at 40mcg even at E3D and provides a solid explanation as to why he feels this is ideal.
    Excellente! I read it back a while ago... and from all the supplements am just a big musclehead that can't think or read anymore.... or wait, maybe it's laziness that I didn't look there.... BAHAHAHA!
    •   

4. Registered User

My take on IGF-1

And thank you for letting me know the short answer... reps to you good sir!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    And thank you for letting me know the short answer... reps to you good sir!
    I feel that it is dependent on LBM and size of muscle. I think a 200lb LBM individual might do very well at 40mcg ED. 50mcg E3D becomes a very viable option and 60mcg for quads.

Another factor is batch quality. I have seen some media grade test out at 97% purity, but there are also much lower-quality media grade batches out there, and of course your mileage WILL vary depending on all these factors and bioindividual response.

I can tell you one thing: if you get gas after pinning it, you are using too much. One thing we want to avoid is impacting the intestines...
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    I feel that it is dependent on LBM and size of muscle. I think a 200lb LBM individual might do very well at 40mcg ED. 50mcg E3D becomes a very viable option and 60mcg for quads.

Another factor is batch quality. I have seen some media grade test out at 97% purity, but there are also much lower-quality media grade batches out there, and of course your mileage WILL vary depending on all these factors and bioindividual response.

I can tell you one thing: if you get gas after pinning it, you are using too much. One thing we want to avoid is impacting the intestines...
    I have gas all day long from proteins :P
  7. Registered User

Grunt - Would this gas be expected to occur immediately after pinning (or on the same day)? Or could gas occuring as late as 24-48 hours after pinning also be a sign of intestinal effects?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Grunt - Would this gas be expected to occur immediately after pinning (or on the same day)? Or could gas occuring as late as 24-48 hours after pinning also be a sign of intestinal effects?
    The cases I have observed all occur within about 60 minutes post-injection.
  9. New Member

I preloaded my igf, but when it was time to pin post-workout, there was air in where the igf was loaded.
    what to do,
    I backloaded BW...
    also is it bad to leave igf in the car?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Push the air out and make sure the car isn't too hot.
  11. Registered User

Push the air out and make sure the car isn't too hot.
    Grunt, make IGF stop making me eat all the time! Please please! This is my 2nd IGF go around and my god is my appetite crazy. I can eat all day... it's worse than on-cycle.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Grunt, make IGF stop making me eat all the time! Please please! This is my 2nd IGF go around and my god is my appetite crazy. I can eat all day... it's worse than on-cycle.
    Yep I agree. There are a few things you can do. Rimonabant cuts appetite. Ectotropin also. Even a low low dose of clen, 30mcg or so, cuts the appetite. You can also take some 5-htp with rhodiola rosea, that helps some...

I'm sure you must be growing bro. How are you liking it?
  13. Registered User

Yep I agree. There are a few things you can do. Rimonabant cuts appetite. Ectotropin also. Even a low low dose of clen, 30mcg or so, cuts the appetite. You can also take some 5-htp with rhodiola rosea, that helps some...

I'm sure you must be growing bro. How are you liking it?
    IGF is tremendous. I can't say enough about it.... I have to make sure to not slack in the gym... for some reason I almost take for granted growth on it. It's slow, gradual.. but it's there. And on PCT, you can't beat it.... it should be in everyone's PCT.
  14. New Member

IGF is tremendous. I can't say enough about it.... I have to make sure to not slack in the gym... for some reason I almost take for granted growth on it. It's slow, gradual.. but it's there. And on post cycle therapy, you can't beat it.... it should be in everyone's PCT.
    do people run like clomid and novaldex with igf? cuz I heard that estrogen is good for igf
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by r1ck
    do people run like clomid and novaldex with igf? cuz I heard that estrogen is good for igf
    Yes do run Clomid and Nolva with IGF.
  16. Kyra Gracie= my future wife

I haven't really been feeling anything from the IGF that I've been using. I'm pinning 40 mcg twice a week but I haven't felt anything like low blood sugar or increased appetite. Do you think it would be ok to up the dose to say 50 or 60 mcg twice/week or should I stick to 40 mcg. I should add that I'm interested in IGF mainly for its fat loss effect and recovery enhancement, I don't really have any interest in getting much bigger.
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mywetnightmares
    I haven't really been feeling anything from the IGF that I've been using. I'm pinning 40 mcg twice a week but I haven't felt anything like low blood sugar or increased appetite. Do you think it would be ok to up the dose to say 50 or 60 mcg twice/week or should I stick to 40 mcg. I should add that I'm interested in IGF mainly for its fat loss effect and recovery enhancement, I don't really have any interest in getting much bigger.
    You're not going to lose oodles of lbs on IGF. We're talking a couple lbs a month MAYBE. If you factor that in with how much most people lose on IGF, that's pretty amazing. On the other hand, perhaps IGF on a cut would show different, more rapid fat loss.
  18. Kyra Gracie= my future wife

I know that it's not a hugely effective cutting agent. I just haven't felt any effects from it yet so I was wondering if I should increase the dose.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mywetnightmares
    I know that it's not a hugely effective cutting agent. I just haven't felt any effects from it yet so I was wondering if I should increase the dose.
    Well not knowing how big you are, but having read the comment "I am not interested in getting any bigger" I would think you would have some good size on you. 50 and 60mcg are good doses for the larger guys.
  20. Kyra Gracie= my future wife

I'm decent sized but not big, not small. I'm looking more for performance enhancement, recovery, and body recompositioning.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TAPPERING SD DOWN or INCREASING DOSES
    By dess in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2005, 09:48 PM
  2. Testosterone Rises with Treatment for ED
    By 200wannabe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 12:06 PM
  3. 14add stacked with m4ohn vs high dose m4ohn
    By TheManGuy in forum Anabolics