loaded IGF-LR3 slin pins???

freakboy

Awards
I know that once the igf is mixed it needs refrigerated but how long is too long for a loaded slin pin full of igf allowed to sit out on my dresser for before it turns no good?

The reason i ask is because with the wife and kids around i gotta be sneaky sneaky haha. lemme know guys!

Thanks guys

Thunder1

Awards
This is from Grunt76

One very reputable company sells IGF in 100mcg vials. They provide BW to reconstitute it, not AA. They state that the IGF must be used within 24 hours. It is known that IGF-1 degrades pretty quickly in BW, but I do not know at what exact rate. I think it is safe to say that you will get very significant degradation at 48 hours and almost complete at 72 hours.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I know that once the igf is mixed it needs refrigerated but how long is too long for a loaded slin pin full of igf allowed to sit out on my dresser for before it turns no good?

The reason i ask is because with the wife and kids around i gotta be sneaky sneaky haha. lemme know guys!

Thanks guys
If you reconstitute it with AA at the proper PH then I believe it remains stable at room temp for a year or more.

Khyron

Awards
This is from Grunt76

One very reputable company sells IGF in 100mcg vials. They provide BW to reconstitute it, not AA. They state that the IGF must be used within 24 hours. It is known that IGF-1 degrades pretty quickly in BW, but I do not know at what exact rate. I think it is safe to say that you will get very significant degradation at 48 hours and almost complete at 72 hours.
Does anyone have Facts why it downgrades with BW?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Only put BW in the needle right before you pin it.

Like was earlier stated, an AA/IGF mix is stable for 1 year at room temp so storing syringes with just AA/IGF is no problem.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Acetic acid diluted to 0.6%. (Not sure of the actual PH, but acetic acid 0.6% is how to get it.)

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Yea all you have to do is reconstitute with AA. Dont worry about the PH, just keep it at room temp. in a dry place