Hexatropin or pGHT for joints?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm 32 years old. I served in the Israeli Army for 3 years, from age 19-22. It was a fantastic experience, however it was extremely brutal and hard on my body (we're talking weekly 40-60 mile runs with 30-80lbs on our backs; carrying a stretcher with 250lbs on it for 17 miles; getting beat on; all on a regular basis). I had no issues at the time, but I've known they would start showing up, and indeed they have.

I herniated a disc in my back 2 years ago. I have tendonitis in my achilles, and most recently I have mild hip pain.

None of it is debilitating. I came back from the disc herniating pretty good, and in the last 8 months have worked my way up to a 1rm of 335 on deadlift (I weigh 190).

Anyway, I live pretty hard. lol. I work 80 hours a week to support my family, I have two kids, and obviously I don't sleep much, 5-6 hours a night average. Nothing I can do about it at this time.

Basically, my interest in HGH is 1) to reverse/stop damage to my joints/back over the years, 2) to allow me to be a better man for my family and simply have more energy when i'm with them, and 3) dude, I'm losing my freakin hair, and I have an ugly head. 'Nuff said, right? :D

So I've been looking at Hexatropin and pGHT. I'm not rich, so pGHT's price appeals to my wallet in a big way. Transdermal, not so much. NOt a fan of transdermal stuff. But I'll do it if need be.

Hexatropin seems top notch, and like it may be more effective, and I prefer oral...but the price tag, as supplements go, is expensive (I know it's dirt cheap compared to the real thing).

So, finally, my question is: which will serve my needs better? And if one is better, how much less effective is the other product?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I'm 32 years old. I served in the Israeli Army for 3 years, from age 19-22. It was a fantastic experience, however it was extremely brutal and hard on my body (we're talking weekly 40-60 mile runs with 30-80lbs on our backs; carrying a stretcher with 250lbs on it for 17 miles; getting beat on; all on a regular basis). I had no issues at the time, but I've known they would start showing up, and indeed they have.

I herniated a disc in my back 2 years ago. I have tendonitis in my achilles, and most recently I have mild hip pain.

None of it is debilitating. I came back from the disc herniating pretty good, and in the last 8 months have worked my way up to a 1rm of 335 on deadlift (I weigh 190).

Anyway, I live pretty hard. lol. I work 80 hours a week to support my family, I have two kids, and obviously I don't sleep much, 5-6 hours a night average. Nothing I can do about it at this time.

Basically, my interest in HGH is 1) to reverse/stop damage to my joints/back over the years, 2) to allow me to be a better man for my family and simply have more energy when i'm with them, and 3) dude, I'm losing my freakin hair, and I have an ugly head. 'Nuff said, right? :D

So I've been looking at Hexatropin and pGHT. I'm not rich, so pGHT's price appeals to my wallet in a big way. Transdermal, not so much. NOt a fan of transdermal stuff. But I'll do it if need be.

Hexatropin seems top notch, and like it may be more effective, and I prefer oral...but the price tag, as supplements go, is expensive (I know it's dirt cheap compared to the real thing).

So, finally, my question is: which will serve my needs better? And if one is better, how much less effective is the other product?
Cissus RX is the first thing to try. Works wonders and long history of use.

For general joint repair, especially tendon repair nothing beats IGF-1R3. IGF-1R3 does nothing for ligament repair. 300% faster healing of Tendons. I use Oratrophin.

For ligament repair you need HGH or HGH booster such PGH-T or Hexatrophin. Raising HGH increases IGF-1, but not that much. Nothing like the effects from taking IGF-1R3.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've tried cissus, and it helped, but I'm not convinced it's OK for continuous long term use. If you have any info, I'd appreciate it.

I have both ligament and tendon issues. My joints (cartiledge) are fine, or at least pain free. So maybe high dose Cissus and pGHT?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I've tried cissus, and it helped, but I'm not convinced it's OK for continuous long term use. If you have any info, I'd appreciate it.

I have both ligament and tendon issues. My joints (cartiledge) are fine, or at least pain free. So maybe high dose Cissus and pGHT?
It will take time, but that is good combo. Not sure you meant high dose PGH-T, but better to go twice a day than get dose too high and get 8 hour GABA flush (like a niacin flush).

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, just high dose cissus.

I've had a GABA experience, though I was dying *GASP there's an elephant sitting on my chest!*. :lol:

Thanks for the help!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, pghT ordered. It was a combination of price and great reviews. I'll report back. Also, next month I'll order a buttload of cissus and start taking it again...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 0
grila jujitsu IGF-1/GH 5
IGF-1/GH 7
IGF-1/GH 1
soma IGF-1/GH 6