Hexarelin

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
I apologize in advance if I have posted this thread in the wrong section. I decided to put it here because it seemed to be more closely related IGF-1 and other peptides. If it is, I once again apologize and would gladly re-post it where it belongs. Well on to my question...

I have searched endlessly, on here and well as on google and other boards, and coudn't find conclusive information for what I was looking for. I found much information for Hexatropin and other peptides such as IGF-! and GHRP, but nothing really on Hexarelin itself. I have been reading as much as I can and I am still in the process of learning much about these new peptides, especially for my research project with my pet gerbil. I was wondering on what the average dose would be for my gerbil, and if the standard 5 day on 2 day off approach would be the likely road to take. Can anyone point me in the right direction for the information I was looking? Maybe there was a thread that I overlooked? Thanks a lot guys, just want to make sure my research project gets the correct dosages as well as following an already proven dosing schedule for the future.

Maradona

Awards
I have been researching about it too and so far I have found information that claims Hexarelin has a higher GH releasing activity than GHRH.

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
I have been researching about it too and so far I have found information that claims Hexarelin has a higher GH releasing activity than GHRH.
yeah i've read a bunch of reviews too that have said the same thing....and vice versa as well...but absolutely NOTHING on dosing at all

Maradona

Awards
yeah i've read a bunch of reviews too that have said the same thing....and vice versa as well...but absolutely NOTHING on dosing at all

Growth hormone-releasing activity of hexarelin, a new synthetic hexapeptide, after intravenous, subcutaneous, intranasal, and oral administration in man
E Ghigo, E Arvat, L Gianotti, BP Imbimbo, V Lenaerts, R Deghenghi and F Camanni
Department of Clinical Pathophysiology, University of Turin, Italy.

We evaluated the GH-releasing activity of hexarelin, a new synthetic hexapeptide, after i.v. (1 and 2 micrograms/kg), sc (1.5 and 3 micrograms/kg), intranasal (20 micrograms/kg), and oral (po; 20 and 40 mg) administration to 12 healthy young volunteers. Reference treatments were i.v. saline and GH-releasing hormone (GHRH; 1 microgram/kg). GH release (mean +/- SEM) after the i.v. dose of 1 microgram/kg hexarelin [area under the curve (AUC), 3175 +/- 506 micrograms/min.L] was about 2 times higher than that induced by 1 microgram/kg GHRH (AUC, 1544 +/- 161 micrograms/min.L; P < 0.001). Hexarelin (2 micrograms/kg, i.v.) elicited a further increase in GH levels (AUC, 4422 +/- 626 micrograms/min.L) compared to the 1 microgram/kg dose. The GH response to 2 micrograms/kg hexarelin, i.v., was very reproducible (AUC, 4016 +/- 563 vs. 3959 +/- 803 micrograms/min.L). The sc administration of hexarelin produced a dose-dependent GH response (AUC, 3180 +/- 392 and 4459 +/- 566 micrograms.min.L with 1.5 and 3 micrograms/kg, respectively). Intranasal administration of 20 micrograms/kg hexarelin induced GH release (AUC, 2642 +/- 452 micrograms/min.L) similar to that caused by 1 microgram/kg, i.v. Twenty and 40 mg hexarelin, po, produced a dose-related increase in GH levels (AUC, 2278 +/- 442 and 4079 +/- 514 micrograms/min.L). Biological bioavailabilities were 77.0 +/- 10.5%, 4.8 +/- 0.9%, and 0.3 +/- 0.1% for the sc, intranasal, and po routes, respectively. This study shows that the GH response to hexarelin administered by the i.v. route has a limited variability and is superior to the response to GHRH. The GH-releasing activity appeared to be dose dependent. Thus, hexarelin could be clinically useful to stimulate GH secretion in humans.

It says at least 1.5mcgs per kilogram of body weight. I have also found other info saying is best 1mg daily.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read alot on hex,and all the studies give sub q,and iv.My question is is this safe to mainline????studies show it effective both ways.....anyone???

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
why not? depending on the solution, e.g being water for injection, I didn´t see any problems arising from this issue.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've read alot on hex,and all the studies give sub q,and iv.My question is is this safe to mainline????studies show it effective both ways.....anyone???
why WOULD you? the AUC isnt all that much higher, and that's a more dangerous and inconvenient injection. if you want it to hit faster, go IM.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 26
sloppychauncy Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
Alchemist11 Anabolics 17
Alchemist11 Anabolics 17