HGH - IGF-1 - Prohormone

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigblue01

Awards
I am currently in the 2 week of a 5 week Superdrol cycle. I had heard on this forum and on others that HGH and or IGF-1 can be used in PCT. I was wondering if this would help add a couple of pounds during my PCT also what are the correct dosages?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
you do need to research a little bit but for a short answer - yes, you can use IGF during PCT and it helps many to recover and retain gains. HGH is a little different, well a lot different, and it takes at least 6 months worth to make a difference IMO. so, for your purposes, IGF is the way to go.

bigblue01

Awards
thanks dude I appreciate you answering the question.

Swoody get a life. If you dont have an answer why post anything.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Are you frekkin kidding me? Using search would have brought up everything you wanted to know about your topic. Use your brain... don't rely on others to go out of their way to get you the info that you could find yourself just because you were to lazy to look for it yourself... Beelzebub basically said the same thing.. you COULD have used the search funtion.. you pissed because I'm calling you on your ignorance? Do your homework son. Yes, this forum is here to answer questions.. but this is a very basic question that you could have looked up in search and gotten a hell of alot more info than what one person is able to give to you... dont get all pissed for me calling you out on your ignorance... live and learn bro.:rant: IGF would be great for continuting gains through post cycle therapy... you won't see it right off the bat, but with continued lifting due to satelite cell formation new mass and strength will build up more and more over time with use of IGF in post cycle therapy... but you could have looked that up yourself, so don't go off and tell me to get a life... get a brain and use whats already here bro. You have been called on this before, so it shouldn't be new to you...

"Welcome to the board. You will find lots of information here, but if you have a basic question, then please do a search."
Quote by Rodja...

BTW... how long have you been lifting hard, and how old are you?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I always run IGF during PCT.

I told my Grandma that I have a friend named Beelzebub and she smacked me.

bigblue01

Awards
Swoody, the fact that you would take that much of your time to write all of that only makes it more obvious. Nice work son!

bigblue01

Awards
Quote:
Originally Posted by swoody
I just feel that closing my thread was unnecessary... again, can anyone kindly chime in with input on my question?

Wrong. Its my thread.

If you don't like the way we operate, beat it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
HAHA Now I get it.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Dude, your an idiot... doing a Superdrol cycle for almost twice as long as recommended answered that one for me, which brings me back to wondering if you have ever done an intelligent search on this board... post your results for your liver enzymes when your done with that, k? And you didn't answer my question of how old you are and how long you have been lifting... anyway, have fun with picking your shot-to-$h!t liver off the floor "bigblue".:twisted: I'm done with this thread...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
you guys need to warmly embrace each other or I start pulling out the cyber dropkicks from my bag o' tricks. This isn't T-nation.

bigblue01

Awards
This is too funny. You got owned by the board moderator for not searching and now you want to get me on it. HAHA, I bet you walk around the gym tryin to correct people on their form. People like you crack me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.