Help Please First time HGH and IGF

  1. Help Please First time HGH and IGF


    I have 2 kits of Oratropin and 1 kit jintropin 100 ius
    I am really looking for fatloss
    Can i stack the 2 together and how much hgh should i start with a day
    i was gonna do 5 on 2 off
    How do i mix the jintropin never did before
    i have 1 cc sln pins


  2. Quote Originally Posted by newatsat
    I have 2 kits of Oratropin and 1 kit jintropin 100 ius
    I am really looking for fatloss
    Can i stack the 2 together and how much hgh should i start with a day
    i was gonna do 5 on 2 off
    How do i mix the jintropin never did before
    i have 1 cc sln pins
    is anyone gonna help me

  3. please try a search and checkout the stickies at the top of the igf-1-gh/slin forum .there is so much good info out there.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by 314
    please try a search and checkout the stickies at the top of the igf-1-gh/slin forum .there is so much good info out there.
    We can help you but you need to try and help yourself. The answers have already been discussed you just need to do some research.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    We can help you but you need to try and help yourself. The answers have already been discussed you just need to do some research.
    i dont have much experience to help
    maybe some people would be nice enough to advise
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epivar Cycle help please ! first time
    By potobori in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 04:55 PM
  2. Help please, first cycle and pct help
    By usernames in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 10:11 AM
  3. Help please, first time one a PH
    By gatormike1249 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 08:36 PM
  4. GHR HGH and IGF-1 questions
    By bds6867 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 01:57 PM
  5. halodrol, help me first time cycle
    By letmepokethat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 10:45 AM
Log in
Log in