CJC-1295 Profile - AnabolicMinds.com

CJC-1295 Profile

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    TheGame46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    229

    Reputation

    CJC-1295 Profile


    CJC-1295

    CJC-1295 is a Long acting GHRH analog. Growth-hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH), also known as growth-hormone-releasing factor (GRF or GHRF) or somatocrinin, is a 44-amino acid peptide hormone produced in the hypothalamus by the arcuate nucleus. GHRH stimulates growth hormone (GH) secretion from the pituitary. GHRH is released in a pulsatile manner, stimulating pulsatile release of GH respectively.

    In addition, GHRH also promotes slow-wave sleep .

    The active portion of this GRF or GHRH peptide can be found as a 29 amino acid long peptide and is appropriately named GHRH1-29. This pulsatile release of various peptides is due to the negative feedback loop that is part of the hGH axis and controls the amount of hGH that your body produces to keep it in a homeostatic environment. Despite the effectiveness of GHRH to stimulate growth hormone release there are a number of problems associated with using it in vivo. The most noteworthy problem is the half life of the peptide, which has been shown to be ~7 minutes using advanced HPLC technologies that have proven to be very accurate. The reason for this relatively short half life is due to an enzyme called dipeptidylaminopeptidase IV (DPP-IV), which has a high affinity for the amino acids Ala and Pro and in the case of GHRH it cleaves the 1 and 2 positions that consist of Tyr-Ala, creating GHRH3-29, an inactive form of the peptide. To prevent the problems associated with natural GHRH, pharmaceutical companies looked at new ways to increase the half life and bioavailability of these smaller peptides with technologies that work far different than other technologies, such as PEGylation.

    CJC-1295 is a synthetic modification of growth hormone releasing factor (GRF) with D-Ala, Gln, Ala, and Leu substitutions at positions 2, 8, 15, and 27 respectively. These substitutions create a much more stable peptide with the substitution at position 2 to prevent DPP-IV cleavage, position 8 to reduce asparagine rearrangement or amide hydrolysis to aspartic acid, position 15 to enhance bioactivity, and position 27 to prevent methionine oxidation. By applying the Drug Affinity Complex (DAC) technology to GRF, the peptide selectively and covalently binds to circulating albumin after subcutaneous (SC) administration, thus prolonging its half-life. These substitutions are key in increasing the overall half life of CJC-1295 but there lies an even greater reason as to why the half life has been extended from ~7 minutes to greater than 7 days! Bioconjugation is a relatively newer technology that takes a reactive group and attaches it to a peptide, which in turn reacts with a nucleophilic (usually a partially negative molecule) entity found in the blood to form a more stable bond. Albumin, one of the most abundant substances in the human body is chosen as the nucelophile by this particular peptide thanks to a Cys34 thiol group that attracts it. By combining the tetrasubstituted GHRH analogue with maleimodoproprionic acid using a Lys linker, you create a GHRH peptide with a high binding affinity for albumin. Once the CJC-1295 molecule has attached itself to albumin, it is given an extended half life and bioavailability thanks to the albumin preventing enzymatic degredation and kidney excretion. In fact, bioconjugation is so effective that there was less than 1% of CJC-1295 left unreacted in vivo and over 90% was stabilized after subcutaneous injection. This means that you get more of what you paid for working for you. There was no DPP-IV degredation observed on CJC-1295 in any of the various experiments conducted.

    Various experiments have been conducted to test the effectiveness of CJC-1295 in vivo and the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism has reported dose-dependent increases in mean plasma GH concentrations by 2-10 fold for more than 6 days and increased IGF-1 concentrations 1.5-3 fold for 9-11 days after a single injection!

    (from the same study) Subcutaneous administration of CJC-1295 resulted in sustained, dose-dependent increases in GH and IGF-I levels in healthy adults and was safe and relatively well tolerated, particularly at doses of 30 or 60 µg/kg. There was evidence of a cumulative effect after multiple doses

    Not only that but they proved the mean half life to be 5.8-8.1 days and after multiple doses showed mean IGF-1 levels remained above baseline for up to 28 days following! No serious adverse reactions were reported in any group.

    Because of the long half-life and stability of the CJC-1295 analog it may only need to be taken 1-2 times per week. However research on GHRH knockout mice showed that e/d injections where superior in increasing GH vs every 48 or 72 hours. “GHRHKO animals receiving daily doses of CJC-1295 exhibited normal body weight and length. Mice treated every 48h and 72h reached higher body weight and length than placebo-treated animals, without full growth normalization.” These mice were treated for 5 weeks.
    However the flaw in this study appears to be that the mice treated e/d were receiving a larger dose, so at minimum cjc-1295 is dose dependent. Whether or not a more frequent injection would prove to be beneficial is yet to be determined.

  2. New Member
    endless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    204

    Reputation

    Sweet. So 30 or 60 µg/kg would translate to what for my 220 lb rat?
  3. New Member
    TheGame46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    229

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by endless
    Sweet. So 30 or 60 µg/kg would translate to what for my 220 lb rat?
    220lbs is exactly 100kg
    so 30X100 would = 3000µg
    or 60X100 would = 6000mcg

    Because of the seeming build-up of this peptide over time however taking smaller doses for a long period should raise the levels of GH significantly. I have yet to test it myself.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    endless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    204

    Reputation

    Thanks. Conversions r not my strong point!! LOl I am going to give this a try.
  5. CDB
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame46
    220lbs is exactly 100kg
    so 30X100 would = 3000µg
    or 60X100 would = 6000mcg

    Because of the seeming build-up of this peptide over time however taking smaller doses for a long period should raise the levels of GH significantly. I have yet to test it myself.
    What dosing protocol will your hamster be following when you do test it?
  6. New Member
    TheGame46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    229

    Reputation

    Unfortunantly there is going to be a delay in that b/c of some issues with thei clinical trail, but I plan on using 1-2mg per week possibly split into two doses. I'll prob start low and see how the rats react
  7. New Member
    TheGame46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    229

    Reputation

    There has been some issues during the CJC clinical trails resulting in what appears to be a temporary hault in the trail. It seems very likely that the trail will be resumed but Innovative Research has decided to hold off on distributing this product for the time being.

    Here is the news direct from the pharmaceutical company’s (ConjuChem) press release after the incident

    Lipodystrophy study halted after patient death

    A Phase II study of a lipodystrophy treatment developed by Canadian
    biotech company, ConjuChem, has been halted after the death of a study
    participant. The cause of death and its relationship to the study drug -
    CJC-1295, a chemically modified version of growth hormone releasing
    factor (GRF) also known as DAC:GRF - is currently being investigated.
    However, a Phase III study of another Canadian-developed GRF-based
    lipodystrophy treatment, Theratechnologies' TH-9507, is continuing.

    The multicentre, randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind Phase II
    study of CJC-1295 had only completed enrolling a total of 192
    participants with HIV-related visceral obesity at various sites in North
    and South America last month. Participants were randomised to receive
    once-weekly injections of either a three-week escalating low dose of
    CJC-1295 (at 60, 90, 120mcg/kg); a three-week escalating high dose (at
    60, 120, 240mcg/kg); or a placebo, and then continue for a further nine
    weeks.

    The only information released so far by ConjuChem, which stopped the
    study on July 17th, is that the participant who died was attending a
    study site in Argentina. An unconfirmed, anecdotal report from a trial
    participant at a Canadian study site, suggests that the individual
    concerned was a man who died a few hours after receiving his eleventh
    CJC-1295 injection.

    Here is the results of the investigation regarding the death of the man participating in the trail.

    ConjuChem provides findings of DAC(TM):GRF HIV Lipodystrophy trial investigation
    ConjuChem Biotechnologies Inc. provided findings of its investigation into the death of a patient that occurred in its Phase II clinical trial of DAC(TM):GRF in HIV Lipodystrophy.

    MONTREAL, Canada | Aug 08, 2006 | ConjuChem Biotechnologies Inc. (TSX:CJB) provided findings of its investigation into the death of a patient that occurred in its Phase II clinical trial of DAC(TM):GRF in HIV Lipodystrophy. The Company had previously reported on July 14 that a death occurred of a patient in the trial at a clinical site in Argentina. The trial was an international multi-center, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study which had completed enrollment with 192 patients.

    Patients were to be administered once-weekly dosing of DAC(TM):GRF for 12 weeks followed by a 6-week follow-up. The deceased patient received the 11th weekly dose on July 13 and approximately two hours later, the patient complained of chest discomfort and an ECG confirmed an acute myocardial infarction; death occurred approximately one hour later.

    There is no evidence of any cardiotoxic effects of DAC(TM):GRF in previous preclinical or clinical studies. The attending physician stated that his most likely explanation for the event was the patient had asymptomatic coronary artery disease with plaque rupture and occlusion.

    ConjuChem indicated it has terminated the Phase II study and is further evaluating the clinical development strategy of DAC(TM): GRF.


    As you can see, it appears that the CJC-1295 peptide had nothing to do with death of the man in the trial. He was an obese AIDs patient as all the other participants. The autopsy showed positive ECG results for the heart attack and further investigation confirmed large amounts of plaque in the arteries as said above leading to the eventual heart attack. It happens everyday unfortunately, especially in the overweight population.

    The CJC peptide and the GRF from which it is derived have shown no potential risk factors, and no cardio toxic effects. In fact a competing company was doing a similar study and has continued it trail right through the incident. That alone should show the confidence that this was a totally random, isolated and unrelated incident from the clinical trail of the CJC-1295 peptide. It is still however the wishes of Innovative Research to hold off on releasing the product at least for a short period of time.
  8. CDB
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but with this study design isn't it also possible this guy was getting the placebo all this time and then croaked?
  9. New Member
    TheGame46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    229

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but with this study design isn't it also possible this guy was getting the placebo all this time and then croaked?
    its possible, however ConjuChem has not mentioned any details of what this participant was actually receiving. I find it hard to believe they would have haulted the trial if he died taking the placebo. They definantly would have said something about it to reassure their investors
  10. New Member
    Maradona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    146

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by endless
    Sweet. So 30 or 60 µg/kg would translate to what for my 220 lb rat?

    No bro is 30mcgs to 60mcgs per kilo meaning 3mgs to 6mgs once or twice per week at least.

    Check this out:


    J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2005 Dec 13

    Prolonged Stimulation of Growth Hormone and IGF-1 Secretion by CJC-1295, a Long-acting Analogue of Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone, in Healthy Adults.

    Sam L Teichman, Ann Neale, Betty Lawrence, Catherine Gagnon, Jean-Paul Castaigne, Lawrence A Frohman



    Context: Therapeutic use of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) to enhance GH secretion is limited by its short duration of action. Objective: To examine the pharmacokinetic profile, pharmacodynamic effects, and safety of CJC-1295, a long-acting GHRH analog. Design: Two randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, ascending dose trials with durations of 28 and 49 days. Setting: Two investigational sites. Participants: Healthy subjects, ages 21 to 61 yr. Interventions: sc administration of CJC-1295 or placebo in one of 4 ascending single doses in the first study and in 2 - 3 weekly or biweekly doses in the second study. Main Outcome Measures: Peak concentrations and area under the curve (AUC) of GH and IGF-1; standard pharmacokinetic parameters for CJC-1295. Results: After a single injection of CJC-1295, there were dose-dependent increases in mean plasma GH concentrations by 2-10 fold for >/= 6 days and in mean plasma IGF-1 concentrations by 1.5- to 3-fold for 9 - 11 days. The estimated half-life of CJC-1295 was 5.8 - 8.1 days. After multiple CJC-1295 doses, mean IGF-1 levels remained above baseline for up to 28 days. No serious adverse reactions were reported. Conclusions: sc administration of CJC-1295 resulted in sustained, dose-dependent increases in GH and IGF-1 levels in healthy adults and was safe and relatively well-tolerated, particularly at doses of 30 microg/kg or 60 microg/kg. There was evidence of a cumulative effect after multiple doses. There was evidence of a cumulative effect after multiple doses. These data support the potential utility of CJC-1295 as a therapeutic agent.


    I have seen the study also when they refer as to Ugs but I think is the same as MCG, I'll look for a chart to double check.


    El Che
  11. New Member
    TheGame46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    229

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona
    No bro is 30mcgs to 60mcgs per kilo meaning 3mgs to 6mgs once or twice per week at least.

    Check this out:


    J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2005 Dec 13

    Prolonged Stimulation of Growth Hormone and IGF-1 Secretion by CJC-1295, a Long-acting Analogue of Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone, in Healthy Adults.

    Sam L Teichman, Ann Neale, Betty Lawrence, Catherine Gagnon, Jean-Paul Castaigne, Lawrence A Frohman



    Context: Therapeutic use of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) to enhance GH secretion is limited by its short duration of action. Objective: To examine the pharmacokinetic profile, pharmacodynamic effects, and safety of CJC-1295, a long-acting GHRH analog. Design: Two randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, ascending dose trials with durations of 28 and 49 days. Setting: Two investigational sites. Participants: Healthy subjects, ages 21 to 61 yr. Interventions: sc administration of CJC-1295 or placebo in one of 4 ascending single doses in the first study and in 2 - 3 weekly or biweekly doses in the second study. Main Outcome Measures: Peak concentrations and area under the curve (AUC) of GH and IGF-1; standard pharmacokinetic parameters for CJC-1295. Results: After a single injection of CJC-1295, there were dose-dependent increases in mean plasma GH concentrations by 2-10 fold for >/= 6 days and in mean plasma IGF-1 concentrations by 1.5- to 3-fold for 9 - 11 days. The estimated half-life of CJC-1295 was 5.8 - 8.1 days. After multiple CJC-1295 doses, mean IGF-1 levels remained above baseline for up to 28 days. No serious adverse reactions were reported. Conclusions: sc administration of CJC-1295 resulted in sustained, dose-dependent increases in GH and IGF-1 levels in healthy adults and was safe and relatively well-tolerated, particularly at doses of 30 microg/kg or 60 microg/kg. There was evidence of a cumulative effect after multiple doses. There was evidence of a cumulative effect after multiple doses. These data support the potential utility of CJC-1295 as a therapeutic agent.


    I have seen the study also when they refer as to Ugs but I think is the same as MCG, I'll look for a chart to double check.


    El Che
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame46
    220lbs is exactly 100kg
    so 30X100 would = 3000µg or mcg
    or 60X100 would = 6000mcg
    yes its mcg, and yes we answer'd his ? correctly so what's the "NO bro" for????
  12. CDB
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame46
    yes its mcg, and yes we answer'd his ? correctly so what's the "NO bro" for????
    My guess is he typed before he thought because he saw what the price would be for a research study over a reasonable time range at that dosage for a 220lb hamster.
  13. New Member
    Maradona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    146

    Reputation

    Game,

    My bad, I missed that part when you answered it, BTW is 3mgs to 6mgs the recommeded dosage once per week?

    I just found that information earlier this morning among other useful information about these wonderful peptides.
  14. New Member
    TheGame46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    229

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona
    Game,

    My bad, I missed that part when you answered it, BTW is 3mgs to 6mgs the recommeded dosage once per week?

    I just found that information earlier this morning among other useful information about these wonderful peptides.
    I quoted that exact study in the profile.
    I am now sure what the recommended dose is going to be yet. there has been some debate.
  15. New Member
    Maradona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    146

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame46
    I quoted that exact study in the profile.
    I am now sure what the recommended dose is going to be yet. there has been some debate.
    Thank you.
  16. Banned
    opfor101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    so would this require an insulin needle and injected into the subcutaneous fat?
  17. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by opfor101 View Post
    so would this require an insulin needle and injected into the subcutaneous fat?
    yep........this stuff gave me the most amazing vivid dreams of my life.....seriously unreal!!!!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  18. Banned
    opfor101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    yep........this stuff gave me the most amazing vivid dreams of my life.....seriously unreal!!!!!!!!
    hm, how well does this compare to the real thing? (HGH)

    and also can you link me to somewhere that shows how to mix this with bacteriostatic water?
  19. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by opfor101 View Post
    hm, how well does this compare to the real thing? (HGH)

    and also can you link me to somewhere that shows how to mix this with bacteriostatic water?
    yes it's very good stuff...........basicly most places sell it in 2mg(2000mcg)............you inject two full insulin syringes worth of bw into the peptide....this makes it 1000mcg/1cc per full insulin syringe.......so half of an isulin syringe would be 500mcg......a quarter would be 250mcg........if you draw to the 10 it would be 100mcg................if you dilute 2mg's with 2cc's of BW ..i know this gets confusing
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  20. Banned
    opfor101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    yes it's very good stuff...........basicly most places sell it in 2mg(2000mcg)............you inject two full insulin syringes worth of bw into the peptide....this makes it 1000mcg/1cc per full insulin syringe.......so half of an isulin syringe would be 500mcg......a quarter would be 250mcg........if you draw to the 10 it would be 100mcg................if you dilute 2mg's with 2cc's of BW ..i know this gets confusing
    oooh ok i got it, thanks alot man!

    this stuff looks like a very promising alternative to the more expensive HGH
  21. Board Supporter
    jcam222's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    52
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    447

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by opfor101 View Post
    oooh ok i got it, thanks alot man!

    this stuff looks like a very promising alternative to the more expensive HGH
    I was hoping that would be the case. After reading through the studies and seeing the dosing required for significant GH release I am no longer sure thats the case. Rigth now it appears as though 2mg is in the $80 range. When you do the math translating dosages @ 60mcg /kg that becomes pretty costly fast.
  22. Board Supporter
    jcam222's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    52
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    447

    Reputation

    bump////// anyone using this stuff and any comments on dosage?

    Everything I can find for studies shows the need of at least 6mg / week or more.
  23. New Member
    WARDYLANDRAU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    WELL I JUST GOT THE PRODUCT MY SELF AND IAM GOING TO START ON IT TWICE A WEEK AND I WILL POST THE RESULT TO SEE WHAT HAPPEN , :dl: :dl:
  24. CDB
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARDYLANDRAU View Post
    WELL I JUST GOT THE PRODUCT MY SELF AND IAM GOING TO START ON IT TWICE A WEEK AND I WILL POST THE RESULT TO SEE WHAT HAPPEN , :dl: :dl:
    Hopefully you grow a left hand, and can use it to operate the Caps Lock key on your computer.
  25. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    Hopefully you grow a left hand, and can use it to operate the Caps Lock key on your computer.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  26. New Member
    WARDYLANDRAU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    you are some funny people
  27. Board Supporter
    jcam222's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    52
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    447

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    Hopefully you grow a left hand, and can use it to operate the Caps Lock key on your computer.
    LOL now thats some funny ****!!


    So from the studies I am reading I would think you need to use like 6mgs / week to get results. Anyone translate them differently??
  28. New Member
    RichTan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    138

    Reputation

    The cost at 6mg/week comes to about 12,000/yr.
    Isn't Jintropin cheaper?
  29. Senior Member
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,564
    Rep Power
    1373

    Reputation

    just letting everyone know this stuff is now back in testing phase!!!
  30. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1070

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    just letting everyone know this stuff is not back in testing phase!!!
    What do you mean?
  31. Senior Member
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,564
    Rep Power
    1373

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    What do you mean?

    the last time this stuff was being tested and put through trials someone died, so they stoped. well now they have begun it again.

    -GJJ
  32. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1070

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    the last time this stuff was being tested and put through trials someone died, so they stoped. well now they have begun it again.

    -GJJ
    Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the update.
  33. New Member
    likkayouth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    just letting everyone know this stuff is not back in testing phase!!!
    I'd change "not" to "now" then, I spent the day thinking it is "not" in testing because they found a new side effect.
  34. Senior Member
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,564
    Rep Power
    1373

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the update.

    NP bro!

    -GJJ
  35. Senior Member
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,564
    Rep Power
    1373

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by likkayouth View Post
    I'd change "not" to "now" then, I spent the day thinking it is "not" in testing because they found a new side effect.

    oh ****! i didnt even see that i did that ! my g-d! sorry!

    -GJJ
  36. Senior Member
    datBtrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    839

    Reputation

    Question


    Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    the last time this stuff was being tested and put through trials someone died, so they stoped. well now they have begun it again.

    -GJJ
    Nothing is listed at: clinicaltrials.gov

    Only the unrelated CJC-1134 insulin studies are active.
    Name:  Clipboard01.jpg
Views: 3132
Size:  127.3 KB
  37. New Member
    shimwhittler1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    Hello every one
    my name is scott
    pleased to make your aquaintances
    now thats got all the polite **** out of the way ,
    am starting a cjc1295/test enanthate cyle on the 19th of this month ,
    will be using 3000mcg of cjc1295 a week , at a 1000 mcg eod
    and supplementing this with a weekly shot of test enanthate of about 1000mg .
    will be running this for 40 days ,
    i will do a daily reprt of my prgress and the sides i get and the effect on my workout . sex life , and apetite , gains etc
    do i need to start a new thread? if so how do i do it? or should i just carry on from here?
  38. Senior Member
    datBtrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    839

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by shimwhittler1 View Post
    do i need to start a new thread?
    You need a better protocol. Try adding a GHRP with your unlikely to be CJC-1295 and dosing the combo 3 times per week.

    You won't get much out of running test with the ester enanthate only 5.7 weeks. In fact now that I think about it you probably didn't give much thought at all to your protocol because it sure does look unproductive.

    Go start your own thread and leave this thread alone. Idiots that want to dose 3000mgs of CJC-1295 per week but run a test ester that doesn't really kick in until week 5 for only 5 and a half weeks deserve their own thread.
  39. New Member
    walt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    52
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    123

    Reputation

    Dat you briefly covered peg MGF would the satellite cells produced by MGF continue to grow with the GRPs producing IGF inside the muscle or would you need to add IGF to insure growth?
  40. Senior Member
    datBtrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    839

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by walt View Post
    Dat you briefly covered peg MGF would the satellite cells produced by MGF continue to grow with the GRPs producing IGF inside the muscle or would you need to add IGF to insure growth?
    Sorry bro but administering MGF will never work no matter what the form.

    I don't like to trumpet this information because I don't like to abuse people's illusions but take a look at my post: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1...ml#post1638213

    If you have any questions ask them in my thread.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CJC-1295: ~8 day half life, GH and IGF-1 Stimulator
    By LakeMountD in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 07:55 PM
  2. CJC-1295 info - couple things to consider
    By same_old in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 05:00 AM
  3. cjc 1295 alone vs. hexarelin/ghrp-6
    By ifg4949 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 06:08 PM
  4. CJC-1295-- BW or NaCl
    By fromkrypton in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 04:12 PM
  5. need cycle info on cjc-1295 asap...
    By halhan88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 12:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in