Is it a MUST for IGF to be fridgerated?

freakboy

Awards
Cuz if it is a MUST that i keep it in the fridge i am screwed... my wife will find out and i will be hung lol....

lemme know guys cuz if thats the case i'm stuck with a kit of IGF :( and can't use it

2RIIPPED

Awards
No it doesn't need to be refrigerated if it is reconstituted with AA, it will last a year at 98 degrees. Its fine to keep it at room temp and away from light.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
No it doesn't need to be refrigerated if it is reconstituted with AA, it will last a year at 98 degrees. Its fine to keep it at room temp and away from light.
--yea just wondering where you got that info? my kit says refriderate on the box and says it needs to be at 8celcius

2RIIPPED

Awards
Its in Grunt's sticky My Take On IGF-1.

I read on another board, if its refrigerated it can last up to 2 years.

slammer420

Awards
If you dont put it in the fridge your wasting money.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
make it a label "Special Liquid Creatine" then stick it in the fridge ;)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
To quote Bobo-
2. Storage- the most popular (and most effective) way to store, transport, preserve IGF is by suspending it in sterile BA in a sterile vial.
This will keep your IGF 99% potent for many months at a time in just about ANY indoor storage, I.E.-closet, drawer, etc. (Take it from me, I stored mine because I wasn't ready to use it for about 6 months in my closet... I had fears about its potency, then I started my first week, and BAM I practically cleaned out the fridge.
Find a place for it to sit where your wife is unlikely to bother looking.