igf -made with animal parts?

1. igf -made with animal parts?

did anyone come across an artical in body of science mag [apr06?]WL says that the long IGF IS MADE FROM ANIMAL INSULIN? I didnt have time to investgate this so it might be totaly wrong---more later

2. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 2006 - Table of Contents
    Volume 1, Number 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feature Interview

Don A. Sandoval - Cash, Cars, Counterfeits, Conviction
    William interviews ex-steroid dealer and counterfeiter Don Sandoval about what it was like being a "big money"dealer, and about his ultimate arrest and conviction.

Supplements

Rick Collins (with Mike DiMaggio) - The Legal Side
    Mike DiMaggio informs us of a scary new attack being made on the rights of supplement buyers!

Supplement Research Update
    News, Information, and Research Relevant to the Sports Supplement World.

Drugs

30 Days after - "The Biggest Steroid Bust in History"
    Body of Science takes a look at the aftermath of the recent DEA crackdown on Mexican steroid manufacturers.

Counterfeit Corner - Yellow Top Deca
    Ronny Tober looks at the widely counterfeited Greek Yellow Top Deca-Durabolin.

Dave Palumbo - Hardcore Q&A
    Dave Palumbo tackles the hard drug questions few competitive bodybuilders want to answer.

Roid Trip - The Netherlands "Windmills,Weed, and Winstrol"
    William Llewellyn spends three weeks in The Netherlands, to get the scoop on the local drug scene.

The Lab - Steroid Testing
    Four Mexican Veterinary products put to the test.

Consumer Alert - Nutral IGF-1 LR3
    Ronny Tober exposes a popular underground IGF-1 Long R3 product that actually contains an unidentified form of animal insulin!
    •   

3. Yep that's why you really really need to go for proper sources.

Long R3 IGF-1 (the real stuff) is actually made in genetically-modified e.coli bacteria, just like hGH.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Yep that's why you really really need to go for proper sources.

Long R3 IGF-1 (the real stuff) is actually made in genetically-modified e.coli bacteria, just like hGH.
    so what do I look for to know I got the real stuff

5. so can I trust it if it says recombiant human igf on the kit and bottle?my kit seems to be from china
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by skull
    so what do I look for to know I got the real stuff
    Unknown. EDIT: Don't.

7. Quote Originally Posted by skull
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 2006 - Table of Contents
    Volume 1, Number 4

Feature Interview

Don A. Sandoval - Cash, Cars, Counterfeits, Conviction
    William interviews ex-steroid dealer and counterfeiter Don Sandoval about what it was like being a "big money"dealer, and about his ultimate arrest and conviction.

Supplements

Rick Collins (with Mike DiMaggio) - The Legal Side
    Mike DiMaggio informs us of a scary new attack being made on the rights of supplement buyers!

Supplement Research Update
    News, Information, and Research Relevant to the Sports Supplement World.

Drugs

30 Days after - "The Biggest Steroid Bust in History"
    Body of Science takes a look at the aftermath of the recent DEA crackdown on Mexican steroid manufacturers.

Counterfeit Corner - Yellow Top Deca
    Ronny Tober looks at the widely counterfeited Greek Yellow Top Deca-Durabolin.

Dave Palumbo - Hardcore Q&A
    Dave Palumbo tackles the hard drug questions few competitive bodybuilders want to answer.

Roid Trip - The Netherlands "Windmills,Weed, and Winstrol"
    William Llewellyn spends three weeks in The Netherlands, to get the scoop on the local drug scene.

The Lab - Steroid Testing
    Four Mexican Veterinary products put to the test.

Consumer Alert - Nutral IGF-1 LR3
    Ronny Tober exposes a popular underground IGF-1 Long R3 product that actually contains an unidentified form of animal insulin!
    Lion nutrition? I know they were using BSA to preseve their crap even after being told what was wrong with that. and there was bound to be some in the BSA
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 07:04 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 12:07 PM
  3. IGF-1stacked with Hexatropin or Ectotropin???
    By milwood in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 01:20 AM
  4. Reconstituting IGF-1 with white vinegar
    By sikdogg in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 03:27 PM
  5. taking IGF-1 with novla while for pct
    By bigrich954rr in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2004, 06:39 PM