- 10-10-2006, 09:05 AM
Im doin some research on igf-1 and have couple questions---after you mix up your igf from kit or whatever most seem to store it in fridge but is there a storage temp that were lookin for here?I cant keep in fridge[privacy]but in the NE were headed for fall-winter and I think the warmest my basement will get is 60 /ok?---another thing I was reading about the 2tick method of inject where after you load the siginge you keep 2 ticks of air in back of siringe to keep pressure and get everything out when depress plunger----now Ive most likely got this confused with herion OD but if that 2 ticks of air goes into inject isnt that really bad /death?
- 10-10-2006, 09:51 AM
I backfill with BW, makes it easier to measure especially when pinning bi-laterally. I don't think that small amount of air will kill you, but it doesn't sound like a good idea either.
IGF is fine at room temp. Someone posted a study on it here somewhere. I think it stays good for a year or two at room temp.
- 10-10-2006, 10:47 AM
Yeah room temp is fine, and no need for the air. Just preload with BW if your really worried about it. You really don't have to do anything, the amount you lose is very insignificant.
10-10-2006, 01:49 PM
so no air and --just to be sure its fine at room temp after I mix the powder with aaOriginally Posted by jminis
Similar Forum Threads
- By SamuelAdams in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 05-14-2006, 09:40 PM
- By acecombact1 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 8Last Post: 11-01-2005, 09:16 PM
- By Bone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-05-2005, 10:06 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-28-2003, 11:20 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2003, 06:40 PM