Grunt, if u have time can u gimme some help?

freakboy

Awards
I'm ordering IGF LR3 this week and i'd like to know if this dosing pattern is ok for me, i'm a first time user... (40mcg's / day on workout days only)

MON- i work legs so i'd do 20mcg in each quad
TUE- is chest so 20mcg in each pec
WED- back, so 20mcg in each lat
THRS- shoulders so 20mcg in each delt
FRI - arms; so 20mcg in each tricep
SAT & SUN - rest days; so can i just shoot the IGF in a 5 on, 2 off pattern? and skip shooting it on non training days?

that way my 1mg of 40mcg/day would last me longer than 25 days

i'm doin this in my post cycle therapy of a prop/ace/m1t cycle i'm in the middle of...

stats are 5'10'' 215lbs around 16% bf

freakboy

Awards
2 more q's...

1) do u guys aspirate ur igf? may sound like a dumb question but i'm askin ne way to make sure...

2) can i just use my regular 3cc barrels that were left over from my prop/ace (not used of course), and put the igf in there, but use a 29g 1/2 in pin to IM inject with?

THANKS GUYS!

eRICH

Awards
im not grunt but your dosing protocol looks fine. I do the same thing only shooting on training days. Also the 3cc syringes are waaay to big. It will be impossible to measure the igf-1 out properly. I use 1/2cc slins

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
im not grunt but your dosing protocol looks fine. I do the same thing only shooting on training days. Also the 3cc syringes are waaay to big. It will be impossible to measure the igf-1 out properly. I use 1/2cc slins
I am Grunt and I agree on the 3cc's.

I think your protocol looks very good. Maybe up the dosage to 25mcg each side when training quads, they are a bit larger than everything else. - HOPEFULLY - :D

You gonna love your PCT this way bro.

Maybe give an update afterwards? And also remember to keep in mind during your next cycle that you are doing so well in part thanks to the IGF in this PCT.

freakboy

Awards
alright guys, i'm extremely psyched about this PCT....

one more thing real quick.... to draw the igf should i use a bigger pin like a 20G or sumn? will a 20G pin fit on a slin barrel? (might be a dumb question but i've never seen a slin barrel or pin)

THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS! much appreciated, and i'll def keep everyone updated as my pct starts in just 5 more weeks

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
You can't change out the pin on a slin pin. So your stuck with a 29g which will work just fine.

freakboy

Awards
You can't change out the pin on a slin pin. So your stuck with a 29g which will work just fine.
so u draw and shoot both muscles bilateraly all with the same pin?

is aspirating even necessary with such little amounts of liquid?