i know, i know, more IGF q's... but just a few to clear up for me plz

freakboy

Awards
I am about 6 weeks away from running some igf for my PCT of my (prop/ace/m1t cycle) and i just have a few q's i couldn't really find while searchin....

1) how long is too long to wait after a workout to inj in the muscle worked? cuz i gotta drive like 15 mins from my gym to the house and honestly i'd like to shower before i poke cuz i'm worried i'll get an infection... but at the same time i don't want the gut so i need to make sure i still get it in the muscles worked fast enough...

2) i workout 5 days a week right now, so of course i'll shoot the igf in the muscle worked that day, but what about on off days when i don't workout? should i just shoot the igf wherever i have a site left or just not shoot it on rest days cuz i read the effects stayed in ur body for 72 hrs?

3) i am 5 ft. 11 in. and weight 215lbs w/ an est. 15% bf so would you guys say 50mcg for 40days be ok to do?

Thanks a lot for your time bro's!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think you should read Grunts Thread in the IGF section of the board. It will answer every question and you'll learn some other things as well.