Can one IGF be more potent than the other?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Can one IGF be more potent than the other?

I have used GenSci twice at the effects where dramatic and quick. Very vascular and tight quick. The question I pose to anyone with experience is whether the GenSci and the MR IGF are the same strength. I am quite sure the MR is real because many people in here have gave it a thumbs up. So I know I don't need to test it in a lab for realness but I wanted to know if the mixture is the same exactly. I took 80 mcg ED with the GenSci so should I take 100mcg of the MR to get the same result. I have been taking the MR for a week or so and feel nothing. So i was wondering if I got a bad expired batch or maybe I should up the dose. Has anyone else had a bad experience with the MR or is it just me. please let me know what to do. I am not new to bodybuilding but I usually get my stuff directly from the pharmacy so I know exactly what I am injecting. I am flying a little blind here with the MR so I could use a little guidance. This is in no way a bash on the MR member either. If I trulely thought that the stuff was fake and was really rat insulin or something then I never would have gotten it. So this is definitely not a knock on your integrity I am just asking for a second experience to help me out here, Thanks fellas.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Well I see 10 people have viewed this but no one has responded. I really hope someone in here has the knowledge for this question. I really would like to know. thanks again.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

I don't know if there is a difference, I have only used IGF1-LR3 once in the past and it was a very mild thing for me.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Answers

I thoroughly enjoyed the MR.

Are you dosing it exactly the same way, meaning stack and pre/post workout?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I am taking it a little different this time. I am using less, only 80mcg, and doing it only once a day instases of splitting it morning and PWO. I am just pinning within 5minutes PWO this time. Maybe it takes time to start working. Is the dosing relative to your size. I weigh about 250 and am pretty lean. Maybe my body requires 100mcg to work better. I don't know. I have the directions straight from GenSci and they tell you to do between 60mcg and 120mcg split morning and night. Basically every 12 hrs to keeps blood levels more even. I guess? What do you think?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hardlifter
    I am taking it a little different this time. I am using less, only 80mcg, and doing it only once a day instases of splitting it morning and PWO. I am just pinning within 5minutes PWO this time. Maybe it takes time to start working. Is the dosing relative to your size. I weigh about 250 and am pretty lean. Maybe my body requires 100mcg to work better. I don't know. I have the directions straight from GenSci and they tell you to do between 60mcg and 120mcg split morning and night. Basically every 12 hrs to keeps blood levels more even. I guess? What do you think?
    Preworkout = pump. Postworkout = no pump.

Postworkout = hyperplasia. Preworkout = less hyperplasia.

Big difference because you can't FEEL hyperplasia.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One arm bigger than the other W T F
    By Jessep76 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 03:59 PM
  2. One nut smaller than the other, what to do?
    By comacho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 08:52 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 05:33 PM
  4. 10 Times More Potent Than R3 Igf 1? This Is Crazy!
    By rislingohya in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-02-2004, 10:11 PM
  5. Why are abs usually trained more than the other muscles?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 07:33 PM