Can one IGF be more potent than the other?

hardlifter

Awards
I have used GenSci twice at the effects where dramatic and quick. Very vascular and tight quick. The question I pose to anyone with experience is whether the GenSci and the MR IGF are the same strength. I am quite sure the MR is real because many people in here have gave it a thumbs up. So I know I don't need to test it in a lab for realness but I wanted to know if the mixture is the same exactly. I took 80 mcg ED with the GenSci so should I take 100mcg of the MR to get the same result. I have been taking the MR for a week or so and feel nothing. So i was wondering if I got a bad expired batch or maybe I should up the dose. Has anyone else had a bad experience with the MR or is it just me. please let me know what to do. I am not new to bodybuilding but I usually get my stuff directly from the pharmacy so I know exactly what I am injecting. I am flying a little blind here with the MR so I could use a little guidance. This is in no way a bash on the MR member either. If I trulely thought that the stuff was fake and was really rat insulin or something then I never would have gotten it. So this is definitely not a knock on your integrity I am just asking for a second experience to help me out here, Thanks fellas.

hardlifter

Awards
Well I see 10 people have viewed this but no one has responded. I really hope someone in here has the knowledge for this question. I really would like to know. thanks again.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if there is a difference, I have only used IGF1-LR3 once in the past and it was a very mild thing for me.

ManBeast

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I thoroughly enjoyed the MR.

Are you dosing it exactly the same way, meaning stack and pre/post workout?

hardlifter

Awards
I am taking it a little different this time. I am using less, only 80mcg, and doing it only once a day instases of splitting it morning and PWO. I am just pinning within 5minutes PWO this time. Maybe it takes time to start working. Is the dosing relative to your size. I weigh about 250 and am pretty lean. Maybe my body requires 100mcg to work better. I don't know. I have the directions straight from GenSci and they tell you to do between 60mcg and 120mcg split morning and night. Basically every 12 hrs to keeps blood levels more even. I guess? What do you think?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I am taking it a little different this time. I am using less, only 80mcg, and doing it only once a day instases of splitting it morning and PWO. I am just pinning within 5minutes PWO this time. Maybe it takes time to start working. Is the dosing relative to your size. I weigh about 250 and am pretty lean. Maybe my body requires 100mcg to work better. I don't know. I have the directions straight from GenSci and they tell you to do between 60mcg and 120mcg split morning and night. Basically every 12 hrs to keeps blood levels more even. I guess? What do you think?
Preworkout = pump. Postworkout = no pump.

Postworkout = hyperplasia. Preworkout = less hyperplasia.

Big difference because you can't FEEL hyperplasia.

sweedman

Awards
If you were getting your IGF-1 from a pharmacy my hats off to you. The **** is a few thousand dollars unless you get a script from doc and good luck getting insurance to cover.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Preworkout = pump. Postworkout = no pump.

Postworkout = hyperplasia. Preworkout = less hyperplasia.

Big difference because you can't FEEL hyperplasia.
I thought that I was just imagining that lack of pump. I'm not lucky enough to have the pharma stuff, though, so I also chalked it up to inconsistency.