To those of you that have used Insulin

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Was it worth it? What were your gains like? How about sides? What did you cycle with it? I wanna use it in the future, i just wanna hear feedback.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Long sotry shortcause of time...Yes i've used it. No it wasn't worth it....But I used it with too little knowledge so that was to blame more than anything else. I've found just proper dieting has given me the best results and my diet is no where near perfect so no need to add insulin when i can still make adjustments to the diet.

I'll be back later to answer your other questions.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Did you use it with GH or IGF-1? That's the only way i'd use it to prevent the nasty fat gains, actually i'd wanna use it with Metformin and just use a lower dose because the Metformin would make me much more insulin sensitive. Their is also a type of drug that helps to insure your natural insulin levels don't get effected so u don't just take the insulin and hope your not a diabetic, i'll look it up in BTPB and get back to you.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Was it worth it? What were your gains like? How about sides? What did you cycle with it? I wanna use it in the future, i just wanna hear feedback.
I've used it and the short answer was yes it was worth but I needed it anyways. As a diabetic if I want to bulk I have to use it or suffer with hyperglycemia. I started timing it so I would eat a large meal right after the workout and take my shot. But to be honest I would not have bothered if I hadn't been using it already. For a pro trying to push past normal biological limits (I am talking about the extreme end here) I am sure its a godsend but for most of us if we are not using GH I think that more like a post workout shake. Yah they help but I have yet to see anyone gain real results (ones that they would not have made otherwise) by doing so.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
I used Humilin R solo with pretty much no results at all besides bouts with hypoglycemia.Only results were better pumps and slightly better recovery times. Pretty sure it doesn't do much alone and definitly not worth it.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'd only use it with GH or Igf-1 like i stated above, and it would ONLY be after i had reached a sticking point with gear, igf-1, gh and mgf-1 that'd i'd use it.