question for Grunt76..

H

hardlifter

Awards
I am a little intrigued by your knowledge of the LR3. Are you in research. I have the IGF from MR in here. I am a litle confused on your take of the dosage. I used the GEnSci before twice. I first did it with 50mcg ed split morn + night. But I found much better results when I did the 100mcg ed. WHy is that. Is this MR stuff any different. You have me worried about the bloated stomach. How often to you have to take cycles to achieve this effect. Is it possible off just a cycle. I read from the China site that they suggest 80mcg. I used the IGTROPIN recombinant IGF-1 Long R3.
It seemed to work well. I really just wanted to know if you are speaking from experience or you have read this. I always take experience over studies. paper is one thjing but reality is another. Sorry just my theory in all the yrears I have been training. I alwyas push the edge and make huge gains. Have you used this sites MR before. Is it decently strong. I am sure it is real because many users in here have attested to its goodness.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I am a little intrigued by your knowledge of the LR3. Are you in research. I have the IGF from MR in here. I am a litle confused on your take of the dosage. I used the GEnSci before twice. I first did it with 50mcg ed split morn + night. But I found much better results when I did the 100mcg ed. WHy is that. Is this MR stuff any different. You have me worried about the bloated stomach. How often to you have to take cycles to achieve this effect. Is it possible off just a cycle. I read from the China site that they suggest 80mcg. I used the IGTROPIN recombinant IGF-1 Long R3.
It seemed to work well. I really just wanted to know if you are speaking from experience or you have read this. I always take experience over studies. paper is one thjing but reality is another. Sorry just my theory in all the yrears I have been training. I alwyas push the edge and make huge gains. Have you used this sites MR before. Is it decently strong. I am sure it is real because many users in here have attested to its goodness.

I don't have "The gut" myself. I have been discussing IGF-1 on the internet for... about 15 years, I think. Over that time, I have had numerous private discussions with individuals who mentioned their growing waistlines along with all the good stuff that IGF-1 does. Same with slin & GH users. I have not kept an actual database of all these occurences, but mostly they are the guys doing the larger doses and doing the twice-a-day dosing. The gut is a gradual thing. The general feeling is that it creeps up on you. You look at your muscles, your definition, and everything is great. Then you measure your waist and one day go "WTF?". That's where I'm from.

And yes, 100mcg once a day will give better results than 25mcg twice a day, I think that should be obvious. 50mcg once a day immediately postworkout might give the same results, muscle-wise, as 100mcg once a day, and nearly the same results fatloss-wise. And much much less growth of the gut. Gut response is extremely varied, but I don't think I've heard of anyone with noticeable guts from less than a total of 6 months at high 80mcg + doses. Most of these private communications were a couple messages here and there, and I have done zero follow-up work on these "cases", so I do not know how a minor gut situation evolves after, say, 2 years off the IGF.

I am not officially in biochem research. To give you an idea of what/who I am, I will state this: I am just an extremely smart guy who finds applied endocrinology an interesting topic to keep the neurons firing. I am also competent in the fields of economics, physics, quantum physics, computer operation and programming, psychology, and multidimensionnal consciousness orientation. I am an author and lecturer; my lectures are always unprepared. I am also proficient in 4 languages. I have used the MR and loved it.

H

hardlifter

Awards
Thanks Grunt,

I have the MR now and it comes in a 1ml bottle and the contents as you know is 1mg/ml therefore the contents is 1000mcg correct? Well I read in here that people were saying that on a 100u pin that you should go to the 2nd notch. I read the side on the pin and it said 1ml at the 10 mark. This must mean that every mark is 100mcg correct? not the 10mcg evryone is saying. What is the correct way to measure this. and how much BW is needed to be added .

thanks

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
damn grunt, freakin genius in here....thats why i love these boards, some smart azzzz bros

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Grunt,

I have the MR now and it comes in a 1ml bottle and the contents as you know is 1mg/ml therefore the contents is 1000mcg correct? Well I read in here that people were saying that on a 100u pin that you should go to the 2nd notch. I read the side on the pin and it said 1ml at the 10 mark. This must mean that every mark is 100mcg correct? not the 10mcg evryone is saying. What is the correct way to measure this. and how much BW is needed to be added .

thanks
Oops I missed this question bro.

If you have 1mg/ml or 1000mcg/ml, then each IU is 10mcg.

On most 1cc / 1ml / 100IU slin pins, the second notch is "4iu", because there are 50 notches in total on the barrel. So the second notch should be 40mcg. If at the 10 mark it 1ml, then at the 1 mark it would be 100mcg.

What I do is measure what I need, then add the amount of BW needed to bring the volume to something easy to divide in 2.

I usually use 0.3cc slin pins, where each tick mark on the barrel is 10mcg. I measure the 30-50mcg that I need, then bring the total volume to 0.2cc (20IU) with the BW. I can then accurately divide that in 2, 0.1cc left side and 0.1cc right side.

M

mr athlete

Awards
Hardlifter here is a pretty good explanation that helped me out. It was posted by chemone over at PM.
first remove the vacuum from the vial, by injecting air into it. when the vacuum is gone it will no longer pull the plunger down. if there is no vacuum, it's nothing to worry about

you can use as much AA as you like. the original kits came with 1ml. most time when i drew it into a syringe, it was't even that much, which of course is a problem. chemone includes a little more than 2ml so if you want to use 1ml, fine, 2ml, fine. there will be enough.

i personally use 2ml because it is easier to measure later when you draw it into a syring.

after removing the vacuum SLOWLY add AA to the vial. try not to let the stream of aa hit the powder directly, try to let it run down the glass into the powder. when the aa is in gently swirl the vial until all is disolved. do not shake.

a 1ml syringe is marked like this llll10llll20llll30llll40llll50llll60...etc
a 1/2 ml syringe is like this llll5llll10llll15llll20llll25llll30

on a 1ml each line represents 2 units 2,4,6,8,10
on a 1/2 ml each line is 1 unit 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. this makes it easier to measure.

so if you use 1ml of aa, on a 1ml pin, each line is 20mcg. on a 1/2ml pin each line is 10mcg

if you use 2ml of aa, on a 1ml pin each line is 10mcg, on a 1/2 ml each line is 5mcg...the 5line is 25mcg, 10 line is 50mcg...etc

so you see that the easiest way to measure is using 2ml and a 1/2ml pin

your igf is stored in aa solution, nacl is added to dilute at the time of injection. draw twice as much nacl as igf. so if you draw igf to the ten line, draw nacl to the 30 line and you are ready to go.

normally i do this by PM where i can answer individual questions. in a post i tried to cover every possibility, making this the most complete and possibly most confusing version yet....sorry about that.

feel free to post your questions, i probably deserve it...lol

chemone's kits are exactly how they should be. a true .6% aa solution and nacl(saline solution) to dilute. diluting lessens the sting from the acid and prevents tissue necrosis.
Professional Muscle