Side effects from hGH

joeyg

Awards
I have been on hGH for over a month now. I have been taking 2 IU/day 5/2 although I did take 4 IUs for two weeks. My side effects are: (i) hair and nails are growing faster than usual, (ii) have a hard time making a fist (my joints ache a bit), and (iii) my jaw feels the same way as my hands -- when I clinch my jaw, I feel the pressure building up inside my ears.

Are these serious? I reckon they are from the fluid retention caused by gH. Will they go away with time or should I be worried? Other than that, I'm fine. No real positives re: strength/fat loss but it's way too early for that.

Thanks for your help, bros.

J.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been on hGH for over a month now. I have been taking 2 IU/day 5/2 although I did take 4 IUs for two weeks. My side effects are: (i) hair and nails are growing faster than usual, (ii) have a hard time making a fist (my joints ache a bit), and (iii) my jaw feels the same way as my hands -- when I clinch my jaw, I feel the pressure building up inside my ears.

Are these serious? I reckon they are from the fluid retention caused by gH. Will they go away with time or should I be worried? Other than that, I'm fine. No real positives re: strength/fat loss but it's way too early for that.

Thanks for your help, bros.

J.
Any takers...sounds kinda early to be feeling any sides?? imo

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Any takers...sounds kinda early to be feeling any sides?? imo
I think its just from the fluid retention. Im definitely no expert in this arena though.

Jason

drumirvin

Awards
It does seem a little early for sides but he did have two weeks at 4 IU's a day. I would lean more towards 2 iu's the first week and ramping the dose up as the weeks progressed. I use GH three times a week at a higher dose though, to alleviate any sides. JoeyG are you running any other compounds with the gh? At the dose you are doing (2iu's) I highly doubt you will see much in the ways of increased muscle and forget about strength increase...growth don't work like that. (Unless you are synergistically using Igf/slin/t3,t4 with test) Than the strength and mass shall come. You are more playing with fatloss dosages and well-being dosages,....which is fine...just call it what it is. I usually get retention at 4 iu's and really feel it at 5 or 6 depending on what brand. Serostim kicks my azz at higher dosages. So does "real" humatrope (if I can ever find it). Jin and Gensci....don't beat me up to much...just my three cents worth

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
drumirvin, your 3X week protocol, is that with IGF/Slin? many are starting to follow that trend. Seems like a winner.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I cannot imagine that in that short duration there would be much to worry about. The symptoms you describe are pretty normal for many when just starting GH. Some are more sensitive that others....or even more sensitive to certain kinds. I for example get all of the symtoms you describe for a few weeks if I use Nutroipin AQ. I dont get any of them using Genotropin Miniquicks. llol almost has me wondering about the quality. If anything if it persists I would recommend you just back the dose down some or go EOD until symptoms disappear and then work yoru way back up.

drumirvin

Awards
Ubi...Yeah I am using slin as well. I am experimenting with the whole wednesday only slin thing that I have read about and can't seem to find the link to. It bascially keeps your slin on wed 10 iu's every four hours...do not try this at home kids...I feel so much better by doing the gh this way...my wrist feel so much better as well as the bloat seems to have gone down. Mon-Wed-Fri at 30 iu's for the week...I think I will keep it here and see how I react. Phil Hernon has some dosing schemes like this and I thought what the hey. I look at it like Grunts and lakes idea about igf...when we are kids we grow in spurts...(gh spurts). Sometimes it is actually visual from day to day. The body seems (and this is my opinion as well as some others) that these spurts somehow help the growth process even as an adult. Receptor clearance perhaps...igf being rasied in one brief spurt..oh and not being on for six months...I tend to have shorter cycles..yeah this goes against the grain and I am willing to take a hanging for it...but someone has to try and break the "1992 paradigm" Just imagine buying 500ius and that's all you need for a year...ahh the money I could save..and make the ol lady happy...more money...more super supplements...My next step is to mix peg mgf and ifg r3 with it...with the slin and gh protocol. I plan on keeping a log...if I ever get their.