Skin tightening question

  1. Skin tightening question


    So I'm doing reading on GH and the likes, not with the notion of using it, I just find it interesting, and you never know what the future may bring.

    I ran across a couple of articles about an injectable called Hexarelin, and one of the benefits of it was "extremely improved skin elasticity"

    I'm gathering this is sort of a benefit of most GH type drugs. My question is, how much of a stretch is it to say that it "extremely improves skin elasticity" and to what degree can you have loose skin to where it would benefit you?

    Having been overweight for most of my younger teen years, by the time I got serious about working out, now in my early 20's, it was too late. I can go on a cutting diet, and have a visible six pack if I flex my abs and what not, and I can also test out at around 6 or 7 percent BF on a 9 point caliper test, but still have just huge rolls of fat I can grab if I sit down. Needless to say it's frustrating when you work so hard, and do know EXACTLY what your doing.

    So i'm not like jumping into trying this stuff without doing any research or anything, I don't even wanna try this stuff. I'm simply curious what kind of benefit you get with it as far as improving loose skin.

    So if anybody has any input or experience with it, I would appreciate it



    Thanks


  2. It greatly helps loose skin, depending on dosage and cycle length. Possibly with 6-8IU ED for a year, even the most stretched out skin would be made right, or at least greatly improved. I have seen this with my own eyes. Of course, your mileage may vary.

  3. Really? Interesting. Although running ED for a year sounds like it could get quite expensive. How long would you say you would need to take it before you got any of the skin tightening benefits from it?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon
    Really? Interesting. Although running ED for a year sounds like it could get quite expensive. How long would you say you would need to take it before you got any of the skin tightening benefits from it?
    That's hard to tell, because I only know my own skin well. I have run p-GH and found it had skin-firming properties fairly quickly, within 2 weeks I would say. So I guess GH would do this fairly quickly also.

    And hey, instead of running the GH ED, EOD @ 8 IU is almost "affordable"...

  5. Hmmm...how about IBE's peptide line of the GH's? Like hexatropin and such? Do you think that would give the same skin tightening benefits? Or isn't it quite potent enough?

    Thanks for the great input bro, you were the only person that seemed to have any thoughts on it. I'll get ya some reps for that. I appreciate it.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon
    Hmmm...how about IBE's peptide line of the GH's? Like hexatropin and such? Do you think that would give the same skin tightening benefits? Or isn't it quite potent enough?

    Thanks for the great input bro, you were the only person that seemed to have any thoughts on it. I'll get ya some reps for that. I appreciate it.
    Thanks. That's something that always surprises me, as the skin effects are among the most visible with GH. IMO anything that increases hGH would increase skin quality. How much and how long you would have to take it, that is such an individual question that the only answer will come from experimenting.

    Also, my gut tells me that deca might help. I knew this guy who always put deca in his cycles and the guy has skin like leather armor: smooth and thick. Well that's what it LOOKS like anyways, I haven't exactly felt him. But even in his less cut days, the skin tighness gives a look where the fat and muscle seem to be all in one piece.

  7. In your experience, from what you've seen seen and done, have you noticed it being more effective when it's injected sub Q site specific. For instance, if I had loose skin on my lower stomach, and injected something like hexarelin into the excess skin/fat i pinch, would I have better results?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon
    In your experience, from what you've seen seen and done, have you noticed it being more effective when it's injected sub Q site specific. For instance, if I had loose skin on my lower stomach, and injected something like hexarelin into the excess skin/fat i pinch, would I have better results?
    Nope not unless it's actual hGH.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Nope not unless it's actual hGH.
    Sorry, I know I'm still learning about this stuff. But by this do you mean that nothing but ACTUAL GH would have a skin tightening effect, or do you just mean that you're only going to get site specific results from actual GH, like a serostim kit.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon
    Sorry, I know I'm still learning about this stuff. But by this do you mean that nothing but ACTUAL GH would have a skin tightening effect, or do you just mean that you're only going to get site specific results from actual GH, like a serostim kit.
    You will only get a skin tightening effect from actual hGH period.

    If you use GH releasers, the GH will come from your pituitary and get released all over your body. Even the injected ones, have to travel to the pituitary and get it to release more GH which will then travel all over your body and exert its rejuvenating effects.

    Now if you inject actual hGH at a site, it's all right THERE, so that's the only way to get a localized effect because the highest concentration of hGH attained in the body is at that spot.

  11. Grunt,
    You da man!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    That's hard to tell, because I only know my own skin well. I have run p-GH and found it had skin-firming properties fairly quickly, within 2 weeks I would say. So I guess GH would do this fairly quickly also.

    And hey, instead of running the GH ED, EOD @ 8 IU is almost "affordable"...

    Forgot to ask, did you run the p-GH from the board sponsor here? If so, did you do the inject, or the transdermal?

    Thanks again for all the great info bro

    EDIT: My bad, it's actually sublingual or trans

  13. Pretty sure he did Mak.
    Not sure on the inject vs. transdermal.


    Ubi - I see you. Why do you have a + by your name???
    Because you are my honey?

  14. Yeh I did. And I did something unbelievable, I actually injected that shiz. In my pet gorilla of course. Works good IMO.

  15. Is p-GH pegylated growth hormone?
    If so I suspect the peglated version has a greater half-life. Right?
    Sorry for the newbie questions.

  16. p-GH is not growth hormone. It causes your body to secrete more gh.

  17. I posted this over in the pgh thread in the universal section of the board, but I didn't get any response, so I thought I would put it in here and see if somebody who can help me sees it



    I'm starting my pgh tomorrow, but I'm a little confused on how you mix this. I removed the flip top red cap, but now do I need to add the bacteriostatic water to the powder using the needle? I thought i could just use the sublingual syringe and put 10ml of the water into the powder that way. But I dont know how to take the aluminum cap off the top. Anybody wanna help me out here?

    I'm not a pinner, so I have no prior experience with vials and that sort of thing.


    Edit: Am I supposed to draw it with a different needle everytime and then take the needle off to administer it sublingually or what? Or am I supposed to use the needle to mix it with the bac water, then mix it up, then cut off the top aluminum seal, and then administer it sublingually?

  18. Pop the red top off the pGH. Draw 10ml's of bac water up in the syringe. Poke needle into pGH vial, and gently empty the bac water into the vial. A separate needle to vent the top may make things easier.

    You might not have researched this product enough. You do realize that it does not work sublingual right?

  19. Yah, i got that now. Sub q doesn't bother me, just wasn't prepared to do sub q, and don't have any slin pins, and i'm not going to just keep reusing the single pin they gave me, so i'll just have to grab some slin pins i suppose.

  20. so if you were to make cliff notes of this thread...

    basically you guys concluded that injecting around 8 IU of GH sub-q into the fat around your belly would essentially "spot reduce" the fat deposits and tighten up loose skin?

    And by GH, would you be referring to something like HGH fragment 177-191?

    I'm new to the whole area of IGF/HGH/peptides, but am trying to learn as much as possible so I can possibly experiment with them within a year or so. I lost 120 pounds since I got into bodybuilding, and have some obviously noticeable loose skin on my belly that I would love to get rid of.

    Thanks

  21. by GH, he means growth hormone(not the research fragment, the illegal stuff). im not sure if the fragment would work. i saw your before and after pics, nice job dude!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    by GH, he means growth hormone(not the research fragment, the illegal stuff). im not sure if the fragment would work. i saw your before and after pics, nice job dude!
    ah ok, thanks... looks like i need to do a lot more research on this subject still

    and thanks for the comment! i'm still tryin to lose a few pounds by the end of summer then im gonna start bulking up with a cycle of test e, dbol and deca... ill probably put up a log... cant wait!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsw222 View Post
    ah ok, thanks... looks like i need to do a lot more research on this subject still

    and thanks for the comment! i'm still tryin to lose a few pounds by the end of summer then im gonna start bulking up with a cycle of test e, dbol and deca... ill probably put up a log... cant wait!
    good stuff man...that GH is not cheap stuff, so really research it well if u are going to look in to it. good luck dude

  24. dsw222, perhaps look into pgh-t form universal kits, it a transdermal that is supposed to really boost natural gh production. not really sure if it would be ofany benefit to u or not but it does get a lot of good reviews, maybe grant can chime in or someone more knowledgeable than me in this area. just a thought, might not be what u r looking for.

  25. thanks for the heads up... ill look into it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best skin tightening cream/diuretic??
    By thewolf49 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 10:53 PM
  2. stretch marks and skin tightening
    By luelinks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 01:28 PM
  3. Best skin tightening lotion/cream..??
    By thewolf49 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 06:52 PM
  4. skin surgery question(very importnant)
    By evan in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 12:42 PM
Log in
Log in