another LR3 question

19-chief

Awards
ok, so i've searched around and i don't think this question has been covered. but if it has, please just direct me to the thread and i'll shut my mouth...

ok, so we've all read about how to reconstitute, about when and at what dosages to run it, and about the importance of comsuming enough complete protiens, yadda, yadda, yadda. we all read the debates on whether or not it works... assuming it can work:

i've never seen the topic of training protocol and administration frequency and whether or not, if any, it has an effect on the final outcome. more specifically, if i am currently training Max OT, will administering one bilateral shot per muscle group per week provide the same benefits as if i were to use an HST system and administer perhaps more bilateral injections to the same muscle groups 3x per week... example: if i want to add new cells to my shoulders and traps, wouldn't i benefit more from prioritizing my IFG rather than spreading it out over my entire body in the fashion i originally stated? then i could prioritize other muscle groups with subsequent cycles of IGF, no?

hope i'm making sense.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
ok, so i've searched around and i don't think this question has been covered. but if it has, please just direct me to the thread and i'll shut my mouth...

ok, so we've all read about how to reconstitute, about when and at what dosages to run it, and about the importance of comsuming enough complete protiens, yadda, yadda, yadda. we all read the debates on whether or not it works... assuming it can work:

i've never seen the topic of training protocol and administration frequency and whether or not, if any, it has an effect on the final outcome. more specifically, if i am currently training Max OT, will administering one bilateral shot per muscle group per week provide the same benefits as if i were to use an HST system and administer perhaps more bilateral injections to the same muscle groups 3x per week... example: if i want to add new cells to my shoulders and traps, wouldn't i benefit more from prioritizing my IFG rather than spreading it out over my entire body in the fashion i originally stated? then i could prioritize other muscle groups with subsequent cycles of IGF, no?

hope i'm making sense.
Yes you can, but the more often you use receptors in a given region, the lower the dosage and frequency of injection must be, otherwise the receptors just shut down and you get rapidly diminishing results.

19-chief

Awards
thanks grunt.

so you're saying it's kinda of a mcg per period type thing... what would be optimal? 20mcg per muscle 2x/wk? maybe 20mcg per muscle 3x/wk?

all i originally intended to dose was 20mcg bilateral (1 muscle group at a time) post work out on training days only with a Max OT workout... that's only 1 w/o per wk per muscle group. it just didn't seem optimal to only shoot each muscle group 1x per week when most muscle repair is achieved in 48-72hrs. i magine one could get really creative with this but i just want to optimize the effects and i am willing to prioritize and run more than one cycle to fill out.

muscle groups i want to grow:
1-biceps
2-triceps
3-delts
4-traps
5-quads/hams
6-calves
i'm hoping that could be split into three prioritized cycles of LR3. i imagine that, if done correctly, it could yield much better results in the long run over 3 full body runs.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
thanks grunt.

so you're saying it's kinda of a mcg per period type thing... what would be optimal? 20mcg per muscle 2x/wk? maybe 20mcg per muscle 3x/wk?

all i originally intended to dose was 20mcg bilateral (1 muscle group at a time) post work out on training days only with a Max OT workout... that's only 1 w/o per wk per muscle group. it just didn't seem optimal to only shoot each muscle group 1x per week when most muscle repair is achieved in 48-72hrs. i magine one could get really creative with this but i just want to optimize the effects and i am willing to prioritize and run more than one cycle to fill out.

muscle groups i want to grow:
1-biceps
2-triceps
3-delts
4-traps
5-quads/hams
6-calves
i'm hoping that could be split into three prioritized cycles of LR3. i imagine that, if done correctly, it could yield much better results in the long run over 3 full body runs.
I think the contrary.

19-chief

Awards
I think the contrary.
fair enough. would you care to explain? btw, that's why i'm trying to get my ideas out in the open on a forum know for it's science-based members... so, 1x/wk/muscle group is what you are suggesting?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Let me give you an ideal rundown of what one might do, for optimal results off the IGF-1, provided it is administered within 5 minutes of the last set.

* indicates which bodypart is pinned

Back/Triceps*
Chest/Biceps
Off
Thighs & calves*
Biceps, triceps & Abs
Off
Calves, Traps & Delts*
Back/Triceps
Off
Chest/Biceps*
Thighs/calves
Off
Abs, biceps & triceps*
Calves, Traps & Delts
Off
Triceps & Back*
Chest/Biceps
Off
Calves & Thighs*
Biceps, triceps & Abs
Off
Calves, Delts & traps*
Back/Triceps
Off
Biceps & Chest*
Thighs/calves
Off
Abs, triceps & biceps*
Calves, Traps & Delts
Off

With a plan like this, you are pinning E3D. Most bodyparts are only pinned once a month because after all you are only pinning 10 times in the month. With such a plan you should be able to use IGF-1 indefinitely without any diminishing results and no gut effect provided you keep the dosage reasonable (50mcg should work very well).

Try it and give some feedback?

longtom74

Awards
will the 50mcg a day provide gut enlargement thats noticeable? Its the only thing keeping me from using it

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
will the 50mcg a day provide gut enlargement thats noticeable? Its the only thing keeping me from using it
Shouldn't, depending on your size and when you inject. If you inject EOD or E3D and are above 200lbs of LBM, then 50mcg should be just great for you without any gut effect provided you inject immediately postworkout in the muscle trained.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
hey grunt, let me run my approach to IGF by you and see what you think. mondays and fridays only - 20mcg's upon waking, 40mcg's PWO bilaterally, each dose taken with 6-10iu's of humalog. i'm not sure if the 20mcg's in the morning is worth anything, thoughts?

longtom74

Awards
Shouldn't, depending on your size and when you inject. If you inject EOD or E3D and are above 200lbs of LBM, then 50mcg should be just great for you without any gut effect provided you inject immediately postworkout in the muscle trained.
Grunt,

Say Its chest, back, tri's day I would have to inject it in the chest only, or all of the other muscles? Definitly not the glute though?

Sorry just trying to get it down pat.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
hey grunt, let me run my approach to IGF by you and see what you think. mondays and fridays only - 20mcg's upon waking, 40mcg's PWO bilaterally, each dose taken with 6-10iu's of humalog. i'm not sure if the 20mcg's in the morning is worth anything, thoughts?
I think if you pin the 20mcg sub-Q you might get a nice all-around regenerative effect and fatloss out of it. I like what you are doing with the PWO & log though. One thing that your approach would seem to do is to pre-downregulate receptors prior to the 40mcg's postworkout dosing. How much downregulation this means is really up in the air, and given your size, likely fairly subdued. Still, I think you would be doing even better by pinning 30mcg sub-Q the morning after your PWO IGF-1 than 20mcg on the same day. That way your local receptors will be quite fresh and all happy with the PWO.

Grunt,

Say Its chest, back, tri's day I would have to inject it in the chest only, or all of the other muscles? Definitly not the glute though?

Sorry just trying to get it down pat.
Pick one. Either chest, back or tris. Basically pick one muscle group that you want to pin, train it last and pin immediately after. If you finish with tris, then it pretty much should be tris. The next time around you may pick another bodypart out of these 3 if you like.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
In a muscle with more than one head, would each head need to be pinned seperatly?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
In a muscle with more than one head, would each head need to be pinned seperatly?
Ideally, yes. Although I do not know what kind of benefit would be derived from splitting the daily dose as compared to rotating heads.

longtom74

Awards
"I think if you pin the 20mcg sub-Q you might get a nice all-around regenerative effect and fatloss out of it. I like what you are doing with the PWO & log though."

So it can be used in place of gh in this way? I was thinking of using it for the fat loss if I gain one or two punds great but no priority.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
In some ways yes it can be used instead of hGH.

But only hGH is hGH and in some ways IGF-1 is no substitute. It all depends what you are looking for. Rejuvenation-wise, nothing beats hGH. For putting on a few lbs of muscle and losing some fat at the same time, IGF-1 is your friend.

longtom74

Awards
In some ways yes it can be used instead of hGH.

But only hGH is hGH and in some ways IGF-1 is no substitute. It all depends what you are looking for. Rejuvenation-wise, nothing beats hGH. For putting on a few lbs of muscle and losing some fat at the same time, IGF-1 is your friend.
thts what I like to here:bb2:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Please clearify, igf-1 or lr3?
lr3 is one kind of IGF-1. It isn't different than IGF-1, it *IS* IGF-1.

If for some strange reason there is a need to talk of paracrine, human IGF-1 as opposed to Long R3, it will be posted as hIGF-1 or "systemic" IGF-1.

preston25

Awards
Ok thanks for the reply. So for here on out i will pinn pw in muscle group worked. I ve always pinned in the legs regardless, because i train on the bike almost everyday.