IGF-RL3 Question, Please give your opinion..

  1. Registered User
    beenaround's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0

    IGF-RL3 Question, Please give your opinion..


    Hi, I have read in several places where taking IGF-RL3 can possibly make your organs and intestines grow. I have 2 questions that I would like your opinion. First, is this organ growth permanent? Or do they possibly shrink some like your muscles when you get off of the IGF1? My second question has to do with your heart. Will it make your heart grow?? And is it OK to RUN or do any cardio while taking IGF1?? My common sense way of thinking leads me to believe that running or doing cardo would excerise the heart and maybe make it grow bigger than without cardio. But I know there are TONS of athletes that are not bodybuilders taking the stuff. So if anyone cares to answer I will be glad to listen to your response to these two questions.

    Thanks again,
    G

  2. Gate Keeper
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Answers
    0


    First I suggest you read the stickies at the top of this section. Second anything in your body which has IGF receptors will to some extent grow. The idea is to have your IGF be as localized as possible and IMO smaller doses for longer periods of time. Also everything you gain is solid and pretty much permanent. Again with lower doses the intestines problem should not come in to play that much.
  3. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,448
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    First I suggest you read the stickies at the top of this section. Second anything in your body which has IGF receptors will to some extent grow. The idea is to have your IGF be as localized as possible and IMO smaller doses for longer periods of time. Also everything you gain is solid and pretty much permanent. Again with lower doses the intestines problem should not come in to play that much.
    ^^^ What he said. Nice reply.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by beenaround
    Hi, I have read in several places where taking IGF-RL3 can possibly make your organs and intestines grow. I have 2 questions that I would like your opinion. First, is this organ growth permanent? Or do they possibly shrink some like your muscles when you get off of the IGF1? My second question has to do with your heart. Will it make your heart grow?? And is it OK to RUN or do any cardio while taking IGF1?? My common sense way of thinking leads me to believe that running or doing cardo would excerise the heart and maybe make it grow bigger than without cardio. But I know there are TONS of athletes that are not bodybuilders taking the stuff. So if anyone cares to answer I will be glad to listen to your response to these two questions.

    Thanks again,
    G
    igf-1 is a very popular drug in cycling at the moment, so endurance athletes are exercising their hearts quite thoroughly on this drug. I havent heard of anyone dropping dead.

    I have seen doses of igf-1 at 200mics ED. i guarantee you at this dose you will look pregnant without two months. The new dosing guidelines (based on science for once, not on guess experience), is no more than 40 micrograms every 2-4 days.

    igf-1 lr3 lasts 20 hours in the blood, but the intracellular events it causes lasts 72 hours.

    And yes if you get a gut, it is permanent, although this is subject to debate. if you create more intestinal cells...i dont see how they are going to just go away. Just keep the doses low and inject bilaterally into the muscle group worked 15 minutes after the workout and the muscle will grab up the majority of it.
  5. Registered User
    preston25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    210
    Answers
    0


    I raced in europe and can tell you igf-1 has been popular for some time. As far as the lr3 version im not sure. It does have great effects on recovery and is out of the system quick enough to avoid pee tests.
  6. Registered User
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,132
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by preston25
    I raced in europe and can tell you igf-1 has been popular for some time. As far as the lr3 version im not sure. It does have great effects on recovery and is out of the system quick enough to avoid pee tests.
    That's for sure. And at lower doses, systemic effects will feel pretty fantastic: general repair of tissue in no time.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Check Out my New Split N workout N Give your opinions
    By glaze1353 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 05:44 AM
  2. Please give your thoughts on my PH cycle...
    By BigFan71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 09:54 AM
  3. Bulking Phase questions please leave your opinion
    By fireoverture in forum Bulking
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 12:34 PM
  4. Failed PCT plus 6-oxo question- Please give advice
    By danielrb in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-03-2006, 01:54 PM
  5. Importance of PCT - Please input your opinion
    By vipastyle in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 03:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in