IGF-RL3 Question, Please give your opinion..

beenaround

Awards
Hi, I have read in several places where taking IGF-RL3 can possibly make your organs and intestines grow. I have 2 questions that I would like your opinion. First, is this organ growth permanent? Or do they possibly shrink some like your muscles when you get off of the IGF1? My second question has to do with your heart. Will it make your heart grow?? And is it OK to RUN or do any cardio while taking IGF1?? My common sense way of thinking leads me to believe that running or doing cardo would excerise the heart and maybe make it grow bigger than without cardio. But I know there are TONS of athletes that are not bodybuilders taking the stuff. So if anyone cares to answer I will be glad to listen to your response to these two questions.

Thanks again,
G

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
First I suggest you read the stickies at the top of this section. Second anything in your body which has IGF receptors will to some extent grow. The idea is to have your IGF be as localized as possible and IMO smaller doses for longer periods of time. Also everything you gain is solid and pretty much permanent. Again with lower doses the intestines problem should not come in to play that much.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
First I suggest you read the stickies at the top of this section. Second anything in your body which has IGF receptors will to some extent grow. The idea is to have your IGF be as localized as possible and IMO smaller doses for longer periods of time. Also everything you gain is solid and pretty much permanent. Again with lower doses the intestines problem should not come in to play that much.
^^^ What he said. Nice reply.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi, I have read in several places where taking IGF-RL3 can possibly make your organs and intestines grow. I have 2 questions that I would like your opinion. First, is this organ growth permanent? Or do they possibly shrink some like your muscles when you get off of the IGF1? My second question has to do with your heart. Will it make your heart grow?? And is it OK to RUN or do any cardio while taking IGF1?? My common sense way of thinking leads me to believe that running or doing cardo would excerise the heart and maybe make it grow bigger than without cardio. But I know there are TONS of athletes that are not bodybuilders taking the stuff. So if anyone cares to answer I will be glad to listen to your response to these two questions.

Thanks again,
G
igf-1 is a very popular drug in cycling at the moment, so endurance athletes are exercising their hearts quite thoroughly on this drug. I havent heard of anyone dropping dead.

I have seen doses of igf-1 at 200mics ED. i guarantee you at this dose you will look pregnant without two months. The new dosing guidelines (based on science for once, not on guess experience), is no more than 40 micrograms every 2-4 days.

igf-1 lr3 lasts 20 hours in the blood, but the intracellular events it causes lasts 72 hours.

And yes if you get a gut, it is permanent, although this is subject to debate. if you create more intestinal cells...i dont see how they are going to just go away. Just keep the doses low and inject bilaterally into the muscle group worked 15 minutes after the workout and the muscle will grab up the majority of it.

preston25

Awards
I raced in europe and can tell you igf-1 has been popular for some time. As far as the lr3 version im not sure. It does have great effects on recovery and is out of the system quick enough to avoid pee tests.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I raced in europe and can tell you igf-1 has been popular for some time. As far as the lr3 version im not sure. It does have great effects on recovery and is out of the system quick enough to avoid pee tests.
That's for sure. And at lower doses, systemic effects will feel pretty fantastic: general repair of tissue in no time.