help me get this strait MGF

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
Got some pegmgf, how many times a week do you or is best to take and at what dose. Also how long can you run it for before taking a break. If its like igf then I know but if it keeps working I'm gonna keep taking it.

Thanks

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
Why cant it be used after every workout if it only stays in whichever muscle you put it in? Just curious If it don't circulate to other muscle groups

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If ya inject anything into a muscle, it will circulate

With the half-life of PegMGF, it wont stay in the muscle you inject it in. Sure, maybe for a few minuits at first, but just like LR3, it will go systemic t osome degree fairly quickly. If you wanted t oinsure that the concentration would be greater in one particular group, then smaller (well, use what ya want), more frequent injections seem like the way to go.

One thing I have definately noticed, is recovery time takes longer (as to be expected) when not using LR3 along with MGF.
Perhaps, if using just the PegMGF, a single, larger shot say on Monday (maybe 200mcg or less) should suffice the entire week... since it will go systemic you'll kinda prolifferate all over, .. and when you work out, the muscle pump will delliver more pMGF to the worked muscle simply because of the increased blood volume,.. which, should still be much more then you are making natty. Just some thoughts though.... As I noticed everything kinda "comming together" twards the end of the week, as (im guessing) the pMGF wares off and allows for differentiation.

Popa Murph

Awards
From what I've read, I've come to the conclusion that if I ever use PMGF it will be like Flossy said 1 larger shot once a week. I may shoot bilaterally if I'm feeling dangerous!!:drunk:

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
Should igf be avoided the 2 days of mgf. I know this stuff is new but I've read 2 ways to take it. (1) take mgf after workout then igf about one hour later. (2) Take mgf post workout (just the 2 days you choose) then wait to take the igf the following day. Just trying to figure out the best protocol before I start and I'm ready to start. Also I run slin 2-3 times a week. Would it be best to run it on mgf days or igf days if its best to take igf the day after mgf day?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
With the pMGF I would think that you would want to let it do its thing for at least a few hours. Its one of those things where you could probably take the IGF the day after.
But, you could probably get away doing the pmgf and LR3 like 6 hours apart if yo uhad to.
Think of it like your making the cells for repair with the MGF,and putting them together with the IGF. So you would need to allow at least some time for the cells to prolifferate ebfore they should be induced to differentuate. And the longer you wait to use the IGF, the more you prolifferation, .. once the IGF is used, it should compete with the MGF for that cell action. But you also dont want to wait too long to use the IGF, within maybe 2 days max Im GUESSING.