IGF with AA. How long good for in fridge?

F

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
When mixed with AA, how long is it good refriderated for? Thanks

F

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Years? Jesus. Thats awesome. I only needed one to be good for 4months, but years is awesome.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Years? Jesus. Thats awesome. I only needed one to be good for 4months, but years is awesome.
igf in AA is stable at room temperture for two years.

at the very least id say 3 in a fridge. almost definitely more

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
Why does some igf like igtropin say once mixed it will degrade in day and half. Thats why there are so many vials with the kit. What makes other 1mg vials last for so long?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i've read mixed things on this. 2 years is the max, 30 days is the least. my advice is only buy the powder, put it in the freezer, and reconstitute it when you're ready to use. at which time, you'll keep it in the fridge until it's gone. takes away the guesswork.

F

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
So im only gonna need 1mg for the way im gonna add it in my 16week cycle. You think when mixed, 1mg with AA will last 16weeks in fridge?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
what dose are you using to make it last 16 weeks? whether it'll remain good for that length of time i have no idea.

F

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna be on HGH and following "almost pro's" 3x per week method of GH,IGF and slin. So gonna do 12iu's GH 3x daily with 8-10iu's slin and only 30mcg IGF. I actually only need it to last 11weeks.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
sounds good to me. keep us posted on how it turns out. i'm be going at it without GH for now.

B

beenaround

Awards
Not to sound stupid here but what is AA? I us BA with my GH.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Why does some igf like igtropin say once mixed it will degrade in day and half. Thats why there are so many vials with the kit. What makes other 1mg vials last for so long?
A day and a half means it is reconstituted with BW. In AA, it's good for years. Just ask GroPep.

Not to sound stupid here but what is AA? I us BA with my GH.
Acetic acid, preferrably 100nM concentration.