How would you stop HGH and then start up again??

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.62%

How would you stop HGH and then start up again??

Ok so we all know HGH takes a long time to build up in the system. Most recommend 1year to get the most benefits. So i've been on for 1.5years. Did 4iu's for a bulker for like 5, then bridged with 2-3iu's for like 8months then did another bulker for 4months at 6iu's,etc....I recently came off and plan to stay off for a while, but when I start up again, does it mean im gonna have to wait all that time again for it to build up. I planned on starting 6iu's in Jan when I start another bulker, but not if its gonna take long ass time to build up again. Would I be better off using like 3iu's EOD until then so its in my system? Not sure exactly how this works. I guess bascially how long can you stay off until you gotta start all over again?

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Good question, bump for answers.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.65%

**** bro, I don't know but I'll be watching this thread. Sorry I cant' help.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.03%

Quote Originally Posted by FullyBuilt
    Ok so we all know HGH takes a long time to build up in the system. Most recommend 1year to get the most benefits. So i've been on for 1.5years. Did 4iu's for a bulker for like 5, then bridged with 2-3iu's for like 8months then did another bulker for 4months at 6iu's,etc....I recently came off and plan to stay off for a while, but when I start up again, does it mean im gonna have to wait all that time again for it to build up. I planned on starting 6iu's in Jan when I start another bulker, but not if its gonna take long ass time to build up again. Would I be better off using like 3iu's EOD until then so its in my system? Not sure exactly how this works. I guess bascially how long can you stay off until you gotta start all over again?
    i DON'T THINK hgh BUILDS UP, DUE TO IT'S HALF LIFE. There would be no problem starting or stopping HGH only it is productive when used over a long time. Short periods of use provide little activity. 5/2 or 6/1 schedules are common over min. 6 months.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.94%

Quote Originally Posted by FullyBuilt
    Basically its not like test or some other esterfied compound that needs to build up in your bloodstream. Its just that little by little you see effects of hgh and to see its true potential you need to stay on for a year or so. Starting again isn't a big deal, just treat it as if you never came off...continue at the dosage you were using before and you will be fine.

I think its actually good to take time off and have found that switching up my dosage after a few months seems to make a difference. I run anywhere from 4ius to 10iu;s, for 3 months at one dosage. Then when I bump up or down, strange as it may be, I feel a difference whether its up or down.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.47%

Quote Originally Posted by eisenmench
    i DON'T THINK hgh BUILDS UP, DUE TO IT'S HALF LIFE.
    Correct. It takes a while to see hGH's effects, so people mistakenly believe that blood levels must slowly build up. In reality, the slowness of the onset of effects is simply due to the fact that hGH causes small changes which can be seen over months, not week to week.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How would you stack Alphamine and EC?
    By Mikey84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2013, 01:06 PM
  2. How would YOU stack RPM and DTP
    By BurghHardcore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 03:07 PM
  3. Running M14ADD and P-Mag. How would you do it?
    By escholar05 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 11:43 PM
  4. how would you use the stack of powerfull and activate?
    By jonathan180 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 02:55 AM
  5. how do you flatten out and not bulk up?
    By evol in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 04:53 PM