has anyone done a full run of PEGmgf

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
Wanting to hear some feedback from people the have done a full run of Pegmgf with igf.

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
Also, even though I've read as much as possible on PEGMGF I still would like to know, how many mg do I need, how many mcg (average) is taken on days you take it. I have read mixed therories about how to take igf with mgf so if someone could try to clear some of these things up it would be nice.

Thanks

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting my run w/ pegMGF today or tomarrow, but wont be using LR3 along with it.
I'll post my log though. I would think you could get away with pretty small doses though, 50mcg max.

It's still fairly new, so be patient. I think LMD has run some with the IGF (more then likely)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Thegame46 is running it right now, check out IBE's board for the results so far, so far the consensus is that the results may take some time like maybe even a month to show up, BUT if you stack it with some form of steroid the results will be much more pronounced. I'm waiting to hear the results before i order any.

drumirvin

Awards
I have just finished two bottles so far. I am totally IMPRESSED with the Peg version. Now, I am also taking a HEAVY dose of anabolics, ghrp, clen/T-4 and insulin...In my opinion...Peg MGF was the icing on the cake. I am going to do one more bottle and keep injecting in the biceps. I injected mid quads and outer bicep with the first two bottles. I am using 250 mcg, (125 per side) per week. I do Doggcrapp workouts so I inject biceps and quads on the same day so as you can see I get a wallup of a dose. Maybe not recommended due to the systemic qualities it may have, but hey...it's my money, my body, and someone has to experiment. I am EXTREMELY vascular, my biceps are fuller...as well as quads..Oh, and I am also dieting for a show in 9 weeks so that may have a bit to do with the vascularity as well. As far as going systemic...not for sure yet. Maybe...It seem like the rest of my muscles are becoming fuller as well". I know that is irrelevent and hard to "visually" judge, but I look larger. Peg MGF reminds me of IGF but without the hypo. I have noticed a bit of strength increase but as I said...I am on so much **** that it is hard to tell what is what and who is who. I do recommend trying it though..as far as PEG MGF without Igf or the juice...I would have to disagree. It seems to work synergistically with everything. I don't know how much of an effect it would have on it's own. But good luck to anyone going to try it that way...I am curious as well. Well theirs my three cents worth...not for sure if it helped or not...
Mike