Reconstituting hGH

joeyg

Awards
Yo guys,

My kit of Jino came today (!). It's sitting there in the bottom drawer of the fridge, giving me dirty looks. Anyway, The vials look like they've got some decent powder in each of them. Can I add BW straight into the vial? I am thinking of adding 1 mL, but will that be enough? I don't want it to be clumpy. I will be taking 2 IUs a day and bumping to maybe 4 IUs. I have 0.50 CC slin pins.

J.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Yes that's fine... just let the water run down the sides of the vial and not directly into the powder. With 1cc of water, 1iu = .1ml so you will need to inject .2cc's a day.

eisenmench

eisenmench

Banned
Awards
With the 10iu HGH vial mix 1ml BW. .50cc = 50iu. 1ml=100iu solution, so it's 10 to 1 ratio. .50cc = 50iu solution = 5iu of HGH. The powder is vacuum packed, so it will suck the water in FAST if you don't hold on to the plunger. Aim for the side with the needle in 3/4's of the way down the vial. You can inject SLOWLY some air first to releave some of the vacuum. .2cc = 20iu solution on slin = 2iu HGH.

joeyg

Awards
Thanks. I forgot about the vacuum. So the water hit the hGH directly and the water bubbled up a little. Does this mean my stuff is ruined? Also, is it okay if I prepare two month's worth of hGH at a time? That is, I would reconstitute each vial.

J.

eisenmench

eisenmench

Banned
Awards
Thanks. I forgot about the vacuum. So the water hit the hGH directly and the water bubbled up a little. Does this mean my stuff is ruined? Also, is it okay if I prepare two month's worth of hGH at a time? That is, I would reconstitute each vial.

J.
You may have damaged some of the amino acid chains, but I would say there is still some usable HGH. Two month's worth? I would reconstitute one vial at a time, maybe one a day before the other ran out to give it time to completely dissolve after gently swirling the contents. Swirl slightly before each use. One 10iu vial at 2iu's a day would only last 5 days. How many vials do you want to have ready ahead of time and why so much. A reconstituted vial kept in the fridge is only good for two weeks , 30 days max.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Also, is it okay if I prepare two month's worth of hGH at a time? That is, I would reconstitute each vial.
J.
I would not recommend this.

Why would you want to anyway?

joeyg

Awards
I would not recommend this.

Why would you want to anyway?
I was thinking about it to save time. But I guess I will just prepare the vials as I need them. Another question: when you pin, do you pinch, stick the needle in, unpinch, and then push? Or do you push while you are still pinching? I don't know if it matters, but I don't know what's correct.

J.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
pinch, then insert needle, inject. remove needle, unpinch. if you were to unpinch before injecting, the needle would most likely come out.