Want to use HGH but can't refrigerate...

mike49

Awards
I've been researching HGH for a while and have decided I would really like to use it, but have a big problem and was told this forum had a lot of hgh/igf experts. So, in my current situation, I cannot put it in the refrigerator because of the people i live with. I've heard that HGH can be kept at room temperature for a long time before it is reconstituted and then must be refrigated... Could I only reconstitute what i plan to use that dose?
Any suggestions on how I could possibly use HGH without a refrigerator???

joeyg

Awards
Get a mini-refridgerator and keep it in your room. My box of Jino hGH says it can be kept in room temperature for a month in vials, but it is recommended that it be refridgerated. Of course, after you reconstitute, it won't last nearly that long and requires refridgeration. So, buy a mini-fridge! You can get one for <$100.

J.

eisenmench

eisenmench

Banned
Awards
What do the people you live with say about all those syringes???????????

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
Get a small ice chest. Fill 2 large zip lock bags with ice and put in there. Hide the small ice chest under your bed or where ever. Ice will last about a day and a half. When nobody is there or in bed put new ice in there. Its a pain sometimes keeping new ice in there but it works. It worked for me. Hope this helps

mike49

Awards
Get a small ice chest. Fill 2 large zip lock bags with ice and put in there. Hide the small ice chest under your bed or where ever. Ice will last about a day and a half. When nobody is there or in bed put new ice in there. Its a pain sometimes keeping new ice in there but it works. It worked for me. Hope this helps
that could work, thanks a lot

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
uuh...if you're looking to lay down the cash for HGH, at least be responsible enough to take care of it. Just IMO