igf used in place of hcg?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i just read in the sticky above that igf can help prevent shut down while on a aas cycle? with my meager understanding of the chemistry behind igf i dont see how this is possible?

(i see people use it in pct but i'm talking about using it during a cycle to prevent shutdown)

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have read that people are noticing less testicular atrophy while on cycle and notice a faster recovery of testicular size while using igf-1 during pct.

This doesnt mean it prevents shut down...just testicular shrinkage. honestly it sounds purely anecdotal to me, we wont know if its brotelligence or legit for a few more years IMO.

however if you think about it...igf-1 is one of the most anabolic hormones in the body. it is used during pct to prevent muscle wasting. 40 micrograms is the usual daily dosage. that is a ridiculously small amount of substance. thats 40/1000 of a milligram. that can prevent a bodybuilder coming off of anabolic steroids from losing muscle mass.

it probably prevents atrophy and promotes growth all over the body. Growth hormone/igf-1 gut...case in point.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thats pretty much what i thought, but since i read it in the sticky above and havn't really heard anything about this on the board thought i would tosss it out there, really wish i could get my hands on some hcg.....

thanks bro

eisenmench

eisenmench

Banned
Awards
thats pretty much what i thought, but since i read it in the sticky above and havn't really heard anything about this on the board thought i would tosss it out there, really wish i could get my hands on some hcg.....

thanks bro
What's stopping you? It is not an insurmountable problem!