T4? All at once or doses?

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
I know with T3 its good to spread your doses in a few throughout the day since it has a shorter half life, but what about T4. If only taking 100mcg, shoud it all be taken in the morning,night, or maybe 50mcg morning and 50night? Anyone know, or know its half life? Thanks

Popa Murph

Awards
I think once in the morning on an empty stomach is fine.

jerolddaviking

Awards
Yup, only take t4 once in the morning upon waking up and stay in a fasted state for a mininmum of 2 hhours after ingestion to maximize absorption.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Staying ina fasted state two hours after waking up? That would be a fasting period of 8- 10h.

eisenmench

eisenmench

Banned
Awards
Yup, only take t4 once in the morning upon waking up and stay in a fasted state for a mininmum of 2 hhours after ingestion to maximize absorption.
There has got to be a better way! BRO, why not take with or close to a meal?I am just asking.How about before bed? How about 1 hour after last meal?

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Im just gonna take it when I get up to piss in the middle of the night. That way it will assure im on an empty stomach. Last meal is about midnight, wake up around 5am to piss, take the t4, the go back to sleep till around 9am. Hows that sound?

eisenmench

eisenmench

Banned
Awards
Im just gonna take it when I get up to piss in the middle of the night. That way it will assure im on an empty stomach. Last meal is about midnight, wake up around 5am to piss, take the t4, the go back to sleep till around 9am. Hows that sound?
That might be OK for you , but it wouldn't fit my schedule. The important thing you stress is the empty stomach and I was not aware of that being a concern. I'll switch to bedtime. I don't eat afetr 8. Thanks for the feedback.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know, or know its half life? Thanks
T3 is 5-8 times stronger than T4 because it's biologically more active and absorbed at a higher rate.

T3 has a half life of about a day and T4, about a week.

eisenmench

eisenmench

Banned
Awards
T3 is 5-8 times stronger than T4 because it's biologically more active and absorbed at a higher rate.

T3 has a half life of about a day and T4, about a week.
OK! Now I can feel secure in once a day dosing. How about the empty stomach deal? Is it really necessary? Thanx

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
OK! Now I can feel secure in once a day dosing. How about the empty stomach deal? Is it really necessary? Thanx
I'd say administer T4 all at once (at the same time daily).

I really don't think the stomach being full or empty will make much of a diff.