I see PEGylated MGF is available...who will step up to the plate? - AnabolicMinds.com

I see PEGylated MGF is available...who will step up to the plate?

1. Banned

I see PEGylated MGF is available...who will step up to the plate?

I was browsing a few websites and i see that the PEGylated MGF we have all been hearing so much about is finally available.

I have seen numerous theorized dosing schemes and comments on how effective people think this new protected peptide will be but I think the majority of us are waiting for some feedback after regular MGF was proven to be almost useless due to instability and ridiculously short active life once administered.

who would like to step up to the plate and make the first log.

LakeMountD, any dosing recommendations...

Has anyone put in an order or obtained PEGylated MGF yet?

2. New Member

I believe someone has already stepped up to the plate and is testing this right now.
  3. Banned

could you put up a link to that log? id love to get my hands on some of that beautiful mgf
    •   

4. Doctor Science

I've been using 250mcg in each side of the worked muscle. I just started last week. I am only doing that once per week in one muscle in case it does go systemic. My main goal is to just find if it is going systemic or not right now. My bi's did feel different for two days after the inj. though.

It is one of those things that will take some time to judge. The company selling it is selling it pretty cheap and it is more more powerful and stable so we will see how much it helps hypertrophy. Higher dosages might not be better. I did 150 each side this week.

PEGylation has been a technology with great success in the biopharmaceutical industry in the last few years, so we know that works. The new form we are using we like because it is less susceptible to proteases and there are only two substitutions (d-arg-d-arg for l-arg-l-arg), so we know it doesn't prevent binding to the receptor.

It is all about figuring out how to use it.
  5. Banned

Yes i did read something on another board stating systemic effects may be possible because of the pegylation, release into the bloodstream, and doses used. i am curious as to whether it will have this effect myself.

are you running a log anywhere? People talk of the huge, but short lasting, pumps they recieved on regular mgf. im dying to see some results
  6. Doctor Science

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822
    Yes i did read something on another board stating systemic effects may be possible because of the pegylation, release into the bloodstream, and doses used. i am curious as to whether it will have this effect myself.

are you running a log anywhere? People talk of the huge, but short lasting, pumps they recieved on regular mgf. im dying to see some results
    No I am not doing a log, just doing my own testing. I never got a pump even from the regular MGF.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Do you think if it goes systemic that it will affect non-skeletal muscle? From what I know this peptide only works in skeletal muscle, but I might be wrong...
  8. New Member

I kinda feel thta if it goes systematic that we may run into heart growth, and that would not be good.
  9. Doctor Science

As with ANYTHING else, the use of these things in moderation is perfectly fine and can be beneficial. Bottom line don't abuse ANY substance out there. It took 72 weeks for the mice to show deleterious effects.

Local insulin-like growth factor I (MGF) expression induces physiologic, then pathologic, cardiac hypertrophy in transgenic mice
    M. CRAIG DELAUGHTER*, GEORGE E. TAFFET{dagger},§, MARTA L. FIOROTTO{ddagger}, MARK L. ENTMAN§ and ROBERT J. SCHWARTZ*1

* Department of Cell Biology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA;
    {dagger} Huffington Center on Aging, Houston, Texas 77030, USA;
    {ddagger} USDA/ARS Children's Nutrition Research Center, Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA; and
    § Department of Cardiovascular Sciences, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA

1Correspondence: Department of Cell Biology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, USA. E-mail: schwartz@bcm.tmc.edu

In the present study we determined the long-term effects of persistent, local insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) expression on cardiac function in the SIS2 transgenic mouse. Cardiac mass/tibial length was increased in SIS2 mice by 10 wk of age; this cardiac hypertrophy became more pronounced later in life. Peak aortic outflow velocity, a correlate of cardiac output, was increased at 10 wk in SIS2 mice but was decreased at 52 wk. 72 wk SIS2 mouse hearts exhibited wide variability in the extent of cardiac hypertrophy and enlargement of individual cardiac myofibers. Sirius red staining revealed increased fibrosis in 72 wk SIS2 hearts. Persistent local IGF-I expression is sufficient to initially induce an analog of physiological cardiac hypertrophy in which peak aortic outflow velocity is increased relative to controls in the absence of any observed detrimental histological changes. However, this hypertrophy progresses to a pathological condition characterized by decreased systolic performance and increased fibrosis. Our results confirm the short-term systolic performance benefit of increased IGF-I, but our demonstration that IGF-I ultimately diminishes systolic performance raises doubt about the therapeutic value of chronic IGF-I administration. Considering these findings, limiting temporal exposure to IGF-I seems the most likely means of delivering IGF-I's potential benefits while avoiding its deleterious side effects
  10. New Member

LMD, are you running IGF-1 with your peg-MGF? If so, how are you cycling it?
  11. Doctor Science

No I am not running IGF-1 with it since AAS is in the mix.
  12. New Member

I am probably the BIGGEST lurker on AM....anyways...as I don't post much I thought I would chime in on this one...
    I purchased 3 bottles of PEGylated MGF and I am going to start right after my workout today. I will not be using IGF this round as I am on a precontest anabolic cycle (11 weeks out). I am keeping my fingers crossed in the attempt to build up some weak spots in my body...I have been taking GHRP-6 at 100mcgs per day for the past month and have to admit it is some beautiful stuff. I take it with T4 and have concluded that for me, GHRP-6 is almost similar to taking 1-2 IU's per day...I hoping that somewhere the god's of bodybuilding will let PEG MGF and the rest of my "stuff" cause some weird synergy and help me explode for my next show....of course theirs that whole "hard training and diet thingy too"
    Mike
  13. King Kong

Awesome Drum! Keep us updated on how the MGF does for you.
  14. Doctor Science

Quote Originally Posted by drumirvin
    I am probably the BIGGEST lurker on AM....anyways...as I don't post much I thought I would chime in on this one...
    I purchased 3 bottles of PEGylated MGF and I am going to start right after my workout today. I will not be using IGF this round as I am on a precontest anabolic cycle (11 weeks out). I am keeping my fingers crossed in the attempt to build up some weak spots in my body...I have been taking GHRP-6 at 100mcgs per day for the past month and have to admit it is some beautiful stuff. I take it with T4 and have concluded that for me, GHRP-6 is almost similar to taking 1-2 IU's per day...I hoping that somewhere the god's of bodybuilding will let PEG MGF and the rest of my "stuff" cause some weird synergy and help me explode for my next show....of course theirs that whole "hard training and diet thingy too"
    Mike
    I can assure you it works but what I can't assure you is the dosage. I do think it is going systemic but I am not positive yet, if it is going systemic, then we need to keep the dosages somewhat lower and only need to do them once or twice per week. I have just been doing higher dosages to see if it is going systemic or not and I now believe that it is.
  15. New Member

Lake...
    I was going to start with 150 mcg per side as well...less is more, I am assured..
    I am still on the fence about once or twice a week. I am going to start with once everyweek post workout. As far as you think it might be systemic, what kind of signs are you seeing? I know you said you "felt" something in your arms for two days after..Just curious. I will stick with arms and move to the outer quad on my third bottle. That's the game plan for now...I plan on ending with Igf at 40 mcg E3d upon cessation or near the close of the MGF cycle...I love what IGF does a few weeks before contest...the vascularity is amazing, as well a that last bit of fat you lose. I am hoping the IGF will "seal the deal" so to speak. Well let's see what happens....
    Mike
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

why/how do you now believe it is going systemic?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-25-2013, 12:56 AM
  2. The Sky is Falling!! Who will save the Freaks of Finaflex!??!?!?!
    By Montego1 in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-24-2013, 10:39 AM
  3. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 11:04 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 05:28 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 12:47 PM