Hgh Results Thread , Post It Up Guys

1. Banned
    Answers

Hgh Results Thread , Post It Up Guys

new to the board but a vet in the game , im looking for info on what gains you have made when useing hgh ,
    i want to know if you used slin and aas with it and what amounts you used , and how long you used it for ,
    ive done many cycles and used slin many times , never used hgh thought i would wait tell i was at my limt ,
    I have plenty of hgh and if i hear some good results ill do a cycle and post bi-weekly pics and keep a daily log ,
    lets here your storys guys .

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Good morning and welcome to a great board and community. Not to get started off on the wrong foot but a lot of questions have been asked many times over and yours in particular is one of them. If you check the search at the top you'll find many posts with all the information you seek.

My suggestion for new comers is to search for a while on the questions you have and that way you can narrow them down to the specific areas that are unclear. this way new debates and topics are opened that feed off the numberous ones that are already around.

3. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Good morning and welcome to a great board and community. Not to get started off on the wrong foot but a lot of questions have been asked many times over and yours in particular is one of them. If you check the search at the top you'll find many posts with all the information you seek.

My suggestion for new comers is to search for a while on the questions you have and that way you can narrow them down to the specific areas that are unclear. this way new debates and topics are opened that feed off the numberous ones that are already around.
    Yes thats all well and good , but i want to see it here in this thread ,
    1 , how long you run the hgh
    2, what you run in the cycle and amounts
    3, what gains you made
    4, what side effects you had

this way i can view what sides guys were geting and at what amounts of hgh as i intened to do at least 10iu daily for at least 6 months , hgh is ok for fat lose on short cycles and with less than 8iu but i belive that for lean muscle gains it must be used with slin and aas for long peroids .
    heres what im thinking for now :

HGH 3IU 3X DAILY FOR FIRST 2 MONTHS , THEN 4 IU 3X DALIY FOR AT LEAST 2MONTHS MAYBE 4 DEPENDENT ON SIDES ,
    HUMALOG 10IU 3X DAILY
    T3 THINKING ABOUT DOSE
    TESTOSTERONE CYP 2G WEEK
    EQ 800MG WEEK

i am 29 , 6"2 300lbs

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

guess no longer need this open.
    Last edited by Jayhawkk; 07-24-2006 at 06:38 AM.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 03:42 PM
  2. Results From Pulsing Thread... Post Yours!
    By neoborn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 08:06 PM
  3. Superdrol Results Thread!!! Post em'
    By JordyRoc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 05:36 PM
  4. Well, I think this Sums it up...
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2003, 02:13 PM
  5. Whats Up Guys