Newbie Question for IGF

fivestarlimos

Awards
Hello my brother's

A few questions, what is better for assimulation? A sub(q) inject or intramuscular and If I use intramuscular, what sites are more beneficial or it does it matter at all. Also can I use a slin pin to directly hit a muscle.

Thanks for your tips.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Check the stickies bro, this has been covered over and over.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
pin directly into the muscle worked out that day has been the mainly used method

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
igf-1 doesnt have any direct effecton adipose cells like hgh does so i would not inject subq, although it can be done (i have done this peronsally as well).

igf-1 effects the entire body so it does not really matter what muscle you inject. it has "insulin like" effects so it is a good idea to inject the substance within 30 minutes of your workout with about 50 grams of carbs (and protein). you can go hypoglycemic from igf-1 use, but you would have to be a pretty sensitive individual for this to happen. either way you should ingest carbs and protein with your shot.

eod or e3d injections is the newest injection schedule norm, as it may allow the igf-1 to have an effect even after a month of use when results usually taper.

yes you can use a slin pin.