1st igf run - AnabolicMinds.com

1st igf run

1. New Member

1st igf run

running igf-1 for the 1st time in my current post cycle therapy. Anyways i was just wondering if this stuff is supposed to sting so bad going in? Really caught me off gaurd the 1st time. Also i'm already starting to hate these stupid slin pins. By the time I pull the sodium Chl and the igf the pin is so dull i have to really force it in & it f'n hurts...
    sorry just had to whine a bit to someone and my normal friends sure as hell wouldn't understand
    anyways if anyone has any tips on how to make this a bit more pleasant i'm all ears
    later bros

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Use more than one pin .one to pull one to inject. if you keep poking dull pins in ya then you're going to get inflammed tissue and if you're not rotating sites enough you can cause site necrosis of the fatty tissue. Although i'll have to admit it's rare but I wouldn't want to risk tissue injury.
  3. King Kong

what size pins are you using?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

insulin pin so probably 30ga
  5. New Member

i'm using 29g 1/2 cc slin pins. They have fixed needles so i cant pull & then switch needles like i would with a normal syringe.
    Jayhawk when you say pull with one then switch do you mean pull with one slin pin then shoot the mixture into an amp for example then pull it with a new slin pin to shoot?
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by eRICH
    i'm using 29g 1/2 cc slin pins. They have fixed needles so i cant pull & then switch needles like i would with a normal syringe.
    Jayhawk when you say pull with one then switch do you mean pull with one slin pin then shoot the mixture into an amp for example then pull it with a new slin pin to shoot?
    he means extract whatever amount you are using from the vial into the syringe, then switch out the needles so you have a brand new sharp one to use for injection.
  7. King Kong

Im not sure why your having problems with the needles bro. Ive used the same ones with IGF and MGF. With the MGF i've actually used the same needle to pin 4 different spots with no problems whatsoever going in.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Switch to a higher quality of slin pins bro. I use the BD and they are just slightly less sharp at the fourth pinning (1, IGF vial - 2, BW vial - 3, left - 4, right)...
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    he means extract whatever amount you are using from the vial into the syringe, then switch out the needles so you have a brand new sharp one to use for injection.
    slin pins don't have removable needles.

I guess it's not that bad i'll stop being a p*ss. Just doesn't slide in as easy as a nice new pin.
  10. King Kong

Quote Originally Posted by eRICH
    slin pins don't have removable needles.

I guess it's not that bad i'll stop being a p*ss. Just doesn't slide in as easy as a nice new pin.
    If you kinda push your sking so its a little tighter, it makes the needle go in a lil easier.
  11. Professional Member

Just jab yourself and be done with it. Serioiusly fella's were dealing with 1/2" pin. You guys should all be used to dealing with 1/2"
  12. King Kong

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Just jab yourself and be done with it. Serioiusly fella's were dealing with 1/2" pin. You guys should all be used to dealing with 1/2"
    Of course...........10 1/2"
  13. New Member

Another quick question: Once I draw the shot igf+water, how long does it stay good? Basically i'm wondering if I can preload the shot and bring it with me to the gym to shoot immediately post workout? I guess I'm asking what the consensus is on the life span of the igf once dilluted with Sod Chl for injection?
  14. King Kong

Yeah, thats fine to do it that way. The BW will degrade it quickly, but not that quickly. Just dont go and have a 7 hour weight session.
  15. Registered User

Word of advice if you're having trouble pinning bro. Stretch the skin with 1 hand before you pin. If you search there's a thread about intramuscular pinning for nurses. It says to pull the skin apart with your index finger & thumb so that the skin is stretched & easier to penetrate. Believe me, this makes it a hell of a lot easier to stick than if the skin is just all bunched. Also, make sure to go in at an angle & make sure the point of the pin is under, not on top. Gluck bro.
  16. New Member

any updates??
  17. New Member

sure. Been using 40mcg/ed post workout or on off days in the morning. So far the igf along with torimifene have made this the BEST pct i've ever had.I have def noticed i'm leaning out & also vascularity has improved. It also seems to have increased my appetite. I'm always hungry. So far I really like this stuff & i'm looking forward to maturing my new muscle cells.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1st Solo run M-stane Real deal
    By tomgreem_6 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 01:15 PM
  2. 1st Solo run M-stan no loss ends
    By tomgreem_6 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 09:25 PM
  3. 1st decca run
    By stullsy in forum Old School Hormone Use