what the hell is really going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodbye

Banned
Awards
I have tried to do research on this stuff but in every single thread it is different points of view on what to mix it with to where to inject to if it has to be refrgerated or not to if it needs to be reconstituted. can we erase the jib jab in that outdated sticky up there and have a mod just allow factual studies along with easily understandable summaries to be posted. there is so much contradicting info on here i dont know what the hell to think.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Look, first off we have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what you are talking about since you don't refer to it. Secondly there aren't any outdated stickies, as far as results go. If you are referring to IGF-1 I have created a sticky at the top that will give you plenty of scientific backing. What is it you would like to know since you are bashing this board instead of doing the research yourself?

goodbye

Banned
Awards
yeah i am referring to igf. thank you for responding.
now i have looked through so much freakin info here my head is spinning cuz so many people say so many different things. i know you say mix with aa. but i also saw a post where you said mix all with aa then i saw a post where you said mix with .1% aa (if i recall correctly, my head hurts ya know) and the rest with something alse i cant remember right now. i hear that it is no good when the igf comes in solution but then i heard you say that sites are shipping it reconstitiuted in aa. i could go on and on and on.

didnt mean to piss you off man, wasnt trying to be seriously mad sounding lol.

goodbye

Banned
Awards
wasnt bashing either. every board is confused on this subject. my head is spinning. we got people having great results with products that other boards say are no good and blah blah blah. just confusion. i feel like i have been reading for days and got really nothing out of it except that igf is good.

by the way i was a member on here a LONG time ago and you have made huge gains lake. little bigger but mainly just dense as hell and ripped

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
yeah i am referring to igf. thank you for responding.
now i have looked through so much freakin info here my head is spinning cuz so many people say so many different things. i know you say mix with aa. but i also saw a post where you said mix all with aa then i saw a post where you said mix with .1% aa (if i recall correctly, my head hurts ya know) and the rest with something alse i cant remember right now. i hear that it is no good when the igf comes in solution but then i heard you say that sites are shipping it reconstitiuted in aa. i could go on and on and on.

didnt mean to piss you off man, wasnt trying to be seriously mad sounding lol.
That isn't conflicting info bro, no offense, but that is you just not understanding basic chemistry (that isn't me flaming you either). You do mix it all with AA, however, the percentage (w/v) of AA to use, or in other words the aqueous concentration, is 0.6%. This means that if you took 100% pure acetic acid, you would take 0.6 mL of it and add 99.4 mL of deionized water and it would give you 0.6% acetic acid.

GroPep, the company who patented LR3 IGF-1 likes this concentration and there is no reason to go against what they recommend as they have done extensive solubility and stability tests on the compound.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey goodbye,

You are six posts in with this board name and you are making a bad impression already. Your tone and delivery is very unbecoming. You may not be doing this intentionally so I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Please consider the verbage that you use and the way you convey your message.

Regarding conflicting and contradicting information and factual scientific studies; consider that this is a message board and many inexperienced people are very general and broad on the utilization and application of anecdotal evidence in support of their experiences and often imply this as fact. Also consider that some of what is discussed on these boards is not generally backed with valid accredited data from the science/medical community.

When doing 'research' on any board discernment need be practiced. This is after all a sample of the general population of generally semi-intelligent people. Generally, intelligent people take what they here from other people on a message board with a grain of salt until proven valid and credible by other means and or back up by valid evidence.

We have some very intelligent members who have shared their experiences and knowledge with a prerequisite of some credibility as they back what they say with as much valid evidence as possible.

This does not preclude you the burden of responsibility to take care to protect your own body.

No harm, no foul.

goodbye

Banned
Awards
dude i have a doctorate in chemistry. i know my chemistry....not really. whyd you have to go there ;-(.

but anyway i am not debating chemistry here, more simple facts and arithmatic. i will leave all that advanced chemistry talk for you guys and while enjo reading it i wont try to debate it at all. and when you guys have the time to break off a summary i read it and i appreciate it. but ive seen no consistent advice on here when dealing with igf. you can read this section yourself concerning the reconstitution of igf, you will find about 15 different recommandations. of course your words i heed the most covering this topic. i was just saying it might be nice to have a sticky that says something like this.

igf should be mixed in 10% blah and 90%blah blah

stored in 4 degrees celcius

lasts 3 years in powder and 3 in liquid

dosages ........

length of cycle.........

side effects......

and sticky that **** cuz seriously there is NOTHING but conflicting info in this section. just an idea. sorry if that is too simple for you guys but not everybody has a degree in chemistry. know what i mean

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Why do I want to say the board name is so appropriate ???

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
dude i have a doctorate in chemistry. i know my chemistry....not really. whyd you have to go there ;-(.

but anyway i am not debating chemistry here, more simple facts and arithmatic. i will leave all that advanced chemistry talk for you guys and while enjo reading it i wont try to debate it at all. and when you guys have the time to break off a summary i read it and i appreciate it. but ive seen no consistent advice on here when dealing with igf. you can read this section yourself concerning the reconstitution of igf, you will find about 15 different recommandations. of course your words i heed the most covering this topic. i was just saying it might be nice to have a sticky that says something like this.

igf should be mixed in 10% blah and 90%blah blah

stored in 4 degrees celcius

lasts 3 years in powder and 3 in liquid

dosages ........

length of cycle.........

side effects......

and sticky that **** cuz seriously there is NOTHING but conflicting info in this section. just an idea. sorry if that is too simple for you guys but not everybody has a degree in chemistry. know what i mean
Well that is because this isn't PubMed and everything said here isn't fact. Instead of reading everything and getting confused, pick some people that everyone seems to trust on a given subject and go more by what they say. Plus a dosage that will work for one wont work for another and a side effect that one person gets another wont, that is the way it works.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Well that is because this isn't PubMed and everything said here isn't fact. Instead of reading everything and getting confused, pick some people that everyone seems to trust on a given subject and go more by what they say. Plus a dosage that will work for one wont work for another and a side effect that one person gets another wont, that is the way it works.

:goodpost:

goodbye

Banned
Awards
Why do I want to say the board name is so appropriate ???

CROWLER
i really dont know why you do. do you have to be an expert on every subject including igf to be a memeber here or something?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or is guy a coccky azzhole? Bro read it again if you don't understand it.... Than if you still don't understand it MAYBE you should not inject yourself with it!!!!!!!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i really dont know why you do. do you have to be an expert on every subject including igf to be a memeber here or something?
No, not at all. This is a place to learn, read, and share information. I am not going to be condescending towards you, save to say that you obviously need to do all of the former, excluding sharing. I think the information we have, especially regarding Lake's posts, are very succinct, very organized, and very easy to learn from. If you are this confused on a particular subject it would be wise not too use the compounds involved until such point where you have learned to absorb the information we have more effeciently.

Thanks.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
goodbye, I know you are ready to reply. You best have heeded my previous statement about your tone and delivery. It was considered a warning. Otherwise goodbye will not just be your board name.

goodbye

Banned
Awards
i hear ya. maybe i over simplified for you complex thinkers. what i meant was listing possible sides(just like an rx), recommended dosage(just like an rx), suggested usage(just like a rx). guidelines not definitive usage rules. i am still simplifying but i am trying to explain myself. just a plain cut and dry outline just like you would get when you get an rx from the pharmacy that tells you the main facts about the drug. you know that little pamplet folded about 18 times that comes with it? the exact same thing.

i know how igf binds to receptors in the body and how it is manufactured synthetically using arginine as a replacement at the 3 position but i dont know how to use it lol.

goodbye

Banned
Awards
goodbye, I know you are ready to reply. You best have heeded my previous statement about your tone and delivery. It was considered a warning. Otherwise goodbye will not just be your board name.
whoa i didnt see a warning.
my bad, ill try to curb it.

goodbye

Banned
Awards
No, not at all. This is a place to learn, read, and share information. I am not going to be condescending towards you, save to say that you obviously need to do all of the former, excluding sharing. I think the information we have, especially regarding Lake's posts, are very succinct, very organized, and very easy to learn from. If you are this confused on a particular subject it would be wise not too use the compounds involved until such point where you have learned to absorb the information we have more effeciently.

Thanks.
i understand all the posts, but they all say different things. so basically what i am getting is that the only posts that are worht reading are lakes? is this correct?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, Lake's head would get even bigger if I hinted at that. What I meant was that, IMO, Lake presents the info most succinctly, and the most conducive to learning.

Can I ask what posts are you talking about? If you mean posts by individuals in this forum, then of course there are going to be conflicting reports. It is YOUR job to do the research to take all the info you have garnered and make an informed decision.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I just re-read Lake's sticky and it goes through VERY clearly and precisely, injection site procedure, storage procedure, dosage, price ranges, etc., I am not too sure how you are confused by that sticky..??????

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
i hear ya. maybe i over simplified for you complex thinkers. what i meant was listing possible sides(just like an rx), recommended dosage(just like an rx), suggested usage(just like a rx). guidelines not definitive usage rules. i am still simplifying but i am trying to explain myself. just a plain cut and dry outline just like you would get when you get an rx from the pharmacy that tells you the main facts about the drug. you know that little pamplet folded about 18 times that comes with it? the exact same thing.
Im not sure what your looking for, but I have found the answers to all the questions that you have. If you havent found them, then I dont think you have looked hard enough or are not understanding what you are reading. I have no background in chemistry whatsoever, and have used IGF a couple of times with great results. So whatever your scientific intelligence is, you can find the things you wish to seek, trust me. :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Goodbye: We are an awesome group over here I promise. We just get a little ancy when people come and want an all in one when we already have one. Some people come and say "I couldn't read it because the words are too big". I'm not saying that is you but c'mon, there is a lot of info on here.

If you have specific questions, I would love to help ya though as apparently I am a friggin peptide nerd and actually enjoy this stuff haha.:wave:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uncontrolled human experiments man. you're not going to see a end all, be all for your questions. You will have to look for things that were stated above as well as looking for people who have similar characteristics and goals you have and mix and match till you find something that you feel comfortable with.

Some of these products are not for everyone and you're going to have to realize your personal abilities and measure the hazards for yourself. I'm not good on in the chem dept. myself and don't feel comfortable with my abilities messing with igf/hgh etc, so I don't.

Common sense will get you far.

goodbye

Banned
Awards
...I just re-read Lake's sticky and it goes through VERY clearly and precisely, injection site procedure, storage procedure, dosage, price ranges, etc., I am not too sure how you are confused by that sticky..??????
ok i understand everything that is being said. nothing confused me except which information was accurate. even in the stickies it contradicts itself. look at bobos original sticky, it has contradicting points within the sticky itself. im not sure how you are confused by what I am saying lol. anyway lets get over that.

So it is lake's sticky entitled "mechano growth factor igf-1" that is most likely the most accurate. that is all i needed to know. thank you all for clearing that up.

lake, thanks for doing all this research, everybody appreciates it big time. interesting stuff.

goodbye

Banned
Awards
Uncontrolled human experiments man. you're not going to see a end all, be all for your questions. You will have to look for things that were stated above as well as looking for people who have similar characteristics and goals you have and mix and match till you find something that you feel comfortable with.

Some of these products are not for everyone and you're going to have to realize your personal abilities and measure the hazards for yourself. I'm not good on in the chem dept. myself and don't feel comfortable with my abilities messing with igf/hgh etc, so I don't.

Common sense will get you far.
i see what your saying. i am just saying that if i were to spend 160 on a chem i would prefer not to ruin it by mixing it all in ba which was said in a sticky but is now considered incorrect in other stickies. understand my confusion.

ok but i got it now, "MECHANO GROWTH FACTOR!!" oh yeah. gonna reread that **** now

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
i see what your saying. i am just saying that if i were to spend 160 on a chem i would prefer not to ruin it by mixing it all in ba which was said in a sticky but is now considered incorrect in other stickies. understand my confusion.

ok but i got it now, "******** oh yeah. gonna reread that **** now
So now you take all the information from the guys who took ALOT Of time to write that stuff out and you buy from someone who is NOT a board sponsor

BTW I am guessing you haven't read the board rules, you may want to edit your post before you are banned. Also that company is known for selling bogus IGF.

CROWLER

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Goodbye,

Your posts make you look like a douchebag. Thankyou

Mulletsoldier.

goodbye

Banned
Awards
So now you take all the information from the guys who took ALOT Of time to write that stuff out and you buy from someone who is NOT a board sponsor

BTW I am guessing you haven't read the board rules, you may want to edit your post before you are banned. Also that company is known for selling bogus IGF.

CROWLER
i did not mention a site but i think i know which one you are refferring to. is there stuff supposed to be bunk?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Goodbye: Yes the information link I posted is accurate. Really the only thing I would do different now is the dosage scheme as new research has come in since then. I will change that. It appears 3x per week or E4D is the best way to do LR3 IGF-1 injections as it allows you to push past the 4 month mark. Usually you hit a wall at the 4 week mark and it loses its effectiveness, reason being is in another post on this board that I created, I am sure you will see it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd rep ya for keeping good spirits LMD but you have enough as it is :)

goodbye

Banned
Awards
honestly, to prevent *******s like from making retarded threads such as this one i might clean up the misinformation in alot of the threads and especially in the stickies. not the situational info but stuff that is just blatently wrong like incorrect reconstitution procedures and such.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
In before close... haha

There's no conflicting information. You just have to know what type of IGF you're reading about, and whether it's power or reconstituted.

Reading comprehension goes a long way ;)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
"A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing."

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is done. Goodbye, you've been warned on the tone in your replies. Take 24 hours off to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.