IGF Fact or Fiction

goodbye

Banned
Awards
first post here. anyway i have been around a few guys that have used gh and/or igf and i have heard various things from them. i was wondering if anyone confirm if what i have heard is fact or fiction(pertaining to igf only please). thank you

1. the arthritis feeling you get is your hands growing, sometimes to gorrilla proportions?

2. Your forehead and jaw grow larger? and if it does, how much igf would it take to cause that?

3. It makes your penis bigger?

is there truth to these statements?

Spitdeath

Awards
first post here. anyway i have been around a few guys that have used gh and/or igf and i have heard various things from them. i was wondering if anyone confirm if what i have heard is fact or fiction(pertaining to igf only please). thank you

1. the arthritis feeling you get is your hands growing, sometimes to gorrilla proportions?

2. Your forehead and jaw grow larger? and if it does, how much igf would it take to cause that?

3. It makes your penis bigger?

is there truth to these statements?
Giiaantf gorroilaa hands amake hard tot type

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1)True, you will also begin to throw your feces quite wildly amongst the room and develop an extreme craving for bananas.

2)True, you will devlop a disease called Al Rokeritis where your forehead will become mammoth and pertrude from your skull.

3)True. Many responsible companies who market IGF-1 sell penis slings, affectionately referred to as "banana hammocks" to cart the aformentioned johnson around once it grows to unmanagable proportions.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, after two cycles I was able to use my **** as a floatation device.

TelABadManWot

Awards
1)True, you will also begin to throw your feces quite wildly amongst the room and develop an extreme craving for bananas.

2)True, you will devlop a disease called Al Rokeritis where your forehead will become mammoth and pertrude from your skull.

3)True. Many responsible companies who market IGF-1 sell penis slings, affectionately referred to as "banana hammocks" to cart the aformentioned johnson around once it grows to unmanagable proportions.

That is some of the funnies sh I have read on here :fing02: