HGH Frag(Peptide 177-191), IGF-1, & MGF during PCT.

  1. On a Mission!
    SprtNvolcoM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    639
    Rep Power
    432

    HGH Frag(Peptide 177-191), IGF-1, & MGF during PCT.


    I'm 2 weeks out from post cycle therapy. I planned on using IGF during post cycle therapy. Now, however, I've got a chance to get HGH Frag(Peptide 177-191), & MGF @ a really good price; it will arrive before PCT is to begin. So I'm considering incorperating one of these two compound to my IGF during PCT.

    I've just finished reading the stickies ... LMD, XtraFlossy, & Da Game did excellent jobs in providing info on these peps. Thanks. I cant help be left with questions, however.

    1: What is the proper Protocol for MGF & IGF when using these two peptides in conjunction with one another? I've seen two different protocols. Which would be most effective during my PCT in terms of keeping BF to a minimum and retaining LBM?
    Quote Originally Posted by LMD
    MGF + LR3 IGF-1 Dosage Scheme (following intense loading of lagging muscle group)

    Day 1
    Pre Workout (~1.5 hours)- 75-200mcg total MGF (half dosage in each side)
    Post Workout- 50-100mcg x 2 MGF (left and right sides of lagging muscle) following workout

    Day 2
    Morning- 20mcg LR3 IGF-1
    50-100mcg x 2 in lagging muscle group MGF
    Afternoon-50-100mcg x 2 in lagging muscle group MGF
    Late afternoon (at least 10 hours after first injection optimally)- 20mcg LR3 IGF-1

    Day 3
    Morning- 10-20mcg LR3 IGF-1
    Late Afternoon- 10-20mcg LR3 IGF-1

    Day 4
    Morning- 10-20mcg LR3 IGF-1
    Late Afternoon- 10-20mcg LR3 IGF-1

    Day 5
    Morning- 10-20mcg LR3 IGF-1
    Late Afternoon- 10-20mcg LR3 IGF-1

    Day 6+7 (optional)
    Morning- 10-20mcg LR3 IGF-1
    Late Afternoon- 10-20mcg LR3 IGF-1
    Quote Originally Posted by DaGame
    Some sample MGF/IGF protocols:

    3 day HST method:
    MGF sun, tue, thur
    IGF mon tue wed (workout days)

    4 day split:
    Sun MGF upper body
    Monday MGF lower body IGF upper body
    Tue IGF lower body
    Repeat thur/fri

    5 day split:
    B/C MGF is not stable in the bloodstream, it will not effect the muscle you don't inject. So as long as you are using the original MGF you could inj MGF and IGF on the same days without worrying about conflicts b/t the peptides.
    Just inj the MGF in the muscle you will owrk the following day.
    2: Doses for MGF are very vage (20mcg to 100mcg). Should I play with doses in the first 2 weeks of PCT or is one dose optimal over another in my case? Is there a definit answer out there?

    & lastky:
    3: About HGH Frag(Peptide 177-191) ... do you see a place for it in a normal PCT protocol when IGF and MGF is already going to be used? When is this peptide best used, or when should it be used?

    Thanks,
    Sprt

  2. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Beaumont, TX
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Rep Power
    9663

    Re: fragment.
    I think it's meant to be run in a caloric deficet - aka not PCT.
    Think of it as transdermal yohimbine. (I.E. it releases fat - if you don't burn it up, it will just redeposit.)

    I would save the fragment later for a cut.

    Yes - good prices right now, eh??
  3. On a Mission!
    SprtNvolcoM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    639
    Rep Power
    432

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Re: fragment.
    I think it's meant to be run in a caloric deficet - aka not post cycle therapy.
    Think of it as transdermal yohimbine. (I.E. it releases fat - if you don't burn it up, it will just redeposit.)

    I would save the fragment later for a cut.

    Yes - good prices right now, eh??
    That was my assumption, but I needed reassurance. Thanks you. I went ahead and ordered the MGF & IGF anyway. I already have 1mg of IGF, but was eager to try out this brand (probably no different).

    Thanks,
    Sprt

    PS: I'm going to sketch up a PCT protocol. I want you guys to look at it. Nothing special, but I want to make sure I'm using these peptides right.

    brb ...
    •   
       

  4. On a Mission!
    SprtNvolcoM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    639
    Rep Power
    432

    What dp you think about this PCT?

    PCT Protocol:
    - MGF @ 100mcg - Tues/Thurs/Sat/Sun (Off days)
    - IGF @ 40mcg - Mon/Tue/Wen/Thurs/Fri - Sat/Sun off
    - Clomid @ 100mg during wk1, 50mg wk2, wk3, & wk4
    - Nolva @ 40mg during wk1, 20mg wk2, wk3, & wk4

    Thanks,
    Sprt
  5. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Beaumont, TX
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Rep Power
    9663

    LakeMount has presented some pretty compelling research that IGF every 3 days is the way to run it for longer than 4 weeks. Although - I've not seen him detail a routing for it + MGF at E3d dosing - so I'll see if I can get him to comment.
    I think the 40 mcgs is good though.

    I like toremifien better than clomid/nolva. Lower liver toxcity, no eye tracers, no weird emotional sides, and better at improving cholesterol profile.

    YHPM...
  6. On a Mission!
    SprtNvolcoM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    639
    Rep Power
    432

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    LakeMount has presented some pretty compelling research that IGF every 3 days is the way to run it for longer than 4 weeks. Although - I've not seen him detail a routing for it + MGF at E3d dosing - so I'll see if I can get him to comment.
    I think the 40 mcgs is good though.

    I like toremifien better than clomid/nolva. Lower liver toxcity, no eye tracers, no weird emotional sides, and better at improving cholesterol profile.

    YHPM...
    LMD says research on E3D dosing with IGF is very new and at this point still just a theroy. I have been seeing a lot of other people advocating this dosing pattern, however. LMD also suggests dosing ED during post cycle therapy and E3D otherwise; which is why I chose a 5on/2off scheme for my IGF dosing.

    As far as his comments on IGF + MGF, here it is:
    Quote Originally Posted by LMD
    MGF + LR3 IGF-1 Dosage Scheme (following intense loading of lagging muscle group)

    Day 1
    Pre Workout (~1.5 hours)- 75-200mcg total MGF (half dosage in each side)
    Post Workout- 50-100mcg x 2 MGF (left and right sides of lagging muscle) following workout

    Day 2
    Morning- 20mcg LR3 IGF-1
    50-100mcg x 2 in lagging muscle group MGF
    Afternoon-50-100mcg x 2 in lagging muscle group MGF
    Late afternoon (at least 10 hours after first injection optimally)- 20mcg LR3 IGF-1

    Day 3
    Morning- 10-20mcg LR3 IGF-1
    Late Afternoon- 10-20mcg LR3 IGF-1

    Day 4
    Morning- 10-20mcg LR3 IGF-1
    Late Afternoon- 10-20mcg LR3 IGF-1

    Day 5
    Morning- 10-20mcg LR3 IGF-1
    Late Afternoon- 10-20mcg LR3 IGF-1

    Day 6+7 (optional)
    Morning- 10-20mcg LR3 IGF-1
    Late Afternoon- 10-20mcg LR3 IGF-1
    Now this doesnt say much in terms of dosing during PCT, but I'm sure it wont make much difference as long as the peptides are being adequately used (i.e., Dosing, Timing, ect).

    Thanks,
    Sprt
  7. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Beaumont, TX
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Rep Power
    9663

    Yeah - I agree. Go with that strategy.

    Good luck!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hgh Frag 177
    By MasterBlaster in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 09:20 PM
  2. hGH Protein Peptide Fragment 177-191 needle Size?
    By Spartan78 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 01:22 PM
  3. IGF right before or during pct?
    By Tom 185 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 04:29 PM
  4. HGH Fragment 177-191 Oral bioavailability
    By nreviya in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 01:11 PM
  5. Hgh Frag peptide 177-191
    By dagnabit in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 12:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in