Post Surgery IGF-1 Results. Shocking.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hey bros, most of you know that on Memorial Day weekend - exactly 23 days ago I had a freak accident in a football game. Running the ball, I akwardly planted my foot out of bounds to secure the first down. There was minimal to no contact with the defenders.

My knee dislocated in two places, the patellar tendon was ruptured, the upper part of the knee cap had shattered up into the lower quad and the muscle in the surrounding area was 'shredded beef' that required a wire to sew back together.

My doctor who routinely performs surgeries on NHL, NBA and NFL players in the Washington area called it, "the worst non-ACL injury he had ever seen." The surgery lasted a lot longer than expected as the X-rays did not indicate the extent to which the soft tissue was damaged.

Post-op, I was looking at 6weeks to 3months in a hard cast. Followed by 12-14months of rehab. Within 6 days, I was able to remove the hard cast in exchange for a soft cast which allowed the doctor to select the degree of bending motion for the knee. 8 days later I was able to walk nearly pain free and kick up to my jaw.

Last Wednesday, the doctor was speechless, he even brought other doctors and a nurse into the room and said, "CED59, show them what you can do with your leg." The four of them stood their shocked.

I was a bloated 237lbs @ 13% on gameday. For the past 23 days, I have been in bed for 23.5hours a day. I stepped on the scale and I am 220lbs (estimated 11.5%) - with major water loss. I was very happy with this because I thought I fell sub-200lbs. I honestly felt that way.

I credit the IGF (ran for 15days at 45-55mcg) sub-q injected in the obliques or more often in lower quad above the knee cap to have sped my healing to a supernatural rate. It has also helped preserve muscle without question. Many days I was not on my feet for more than 8minutes. I would eat 150-200grams of protein on a good day. I was nearly totally inactive.

the recovery (healing and preservation) stack includes:
Sustanon250 (ran only at an HRT dose)
IGF-1 (45-55mcg/ED) pinned near site
E-Form (Topical AI)
HCG (swale's protocol)
Percocet (painkiller, by Rx)
Cissus Rx (megadosed, I can't even tell you how much I've taken - up to 10-12 caps ED)
Liver Tabs (Beverly's ultra 40 and now Universal's Uni-Liver)
Beverly UMP Powder (Amazing stuff)
A fair amount of Fiber and Milk Thistle

I think the Liver Tabs really helped maintain muscle, I have not been in a gym in 26days - so I'm going strictly by the mirror.

This thread is fictional and role play. I will answer any questions - but I am not a doctor. Hopefully you bros stay injury free but keep this thread in mind if the worst case scenario presents itself. I don't really think I 'need' GH at this point, I start rehab this week. I doubt there will be any flaming but I don't particulary wish to explain why I was running an HRT dose rather than going into PCT. The reason should be obvious anyway.

This IGF was legit. I had gotten some from a former board sponsor that was premixed and questionable at best..

Last edited:

Champ50

Awards
:jaw: I'm very happy to hear your fictional character was able to mend so quickly after such a massive trauma to his leg. Best of luck with his continued success at making a full and speedy recovery.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At such a short run of IGF, I would highly credit the work of Cissus Q as well. Amazing though, downright amazing.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
igf-1 is simply an amazing substance and due to what we know about its effects on connective tissue and bone growth factors you can probably (and already have) assume that Igf-1 was responsible for your incredible recovery.

Unfortuneately i doubt doctors will develope the required size of testicles to use igf-1 on patients even when it is finally approved by the FDA for one reason or another. anything with any link to cancer whatsoever is a no-no. i hate what lawyers have done to the medical practice, everything is safe practice and pussy-footing even if something can help a person, it will not be used unless there are dire circumstances.

maybe one day we will see igf-1 combined with other treatments to speed recovery, but i doubt that will be for at least another 10 years.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very glad to hear that things are turning around for you Deo.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
That's amazing man. A lot of athletes get really depressed and want to give up after a massive injury like that.

You should take your miracle leg and kick your doc in the nuts. Bruce Lee style. :bruce1:

Good luck on the rehab. Keep ya head up :head:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Very impressive indeed. Though a word, my friend, G we'll call her, also made a very quick recovery from a recent knee reconstruction. I spoke to her a week ago and we talked about her knees for some time, it was her 10th knee operation. I had thought it was her ninth but she's got an even 5 on each knee now it seems. Anyway, she was recovering like a pro, doing great, pushed herself too hard and took a massive set back and now she's recovering way too slow according to her doctors.

Just basically don't trust miracles unless the Lord Almighty lets you know personally you're good. Take it easy bro, and don't push yourself too hard out of the gate. My knees are so loose and just plain shot that recently a gaggle of soon to be orthopedic surgeons (friends of a friend) were gathered around them drunk at a bar, poking and prodding my legs. Most of them were semi cute to cute girls, so I didn't mind.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Amazing recovery, hope there are no unforseen problems!

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Amazing and awesome... If I hear/see a few more results like this, I'll go ahead and get my rotator cuffs taken care of...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, i can only bend it 60degrees tough. I'm hardly up and running. I'm just ahead of schedule

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If you weren't such a damn Gay-tors fan - I'd say awesome work.

But, since y'all ain't beat us since I was 5 - na na na na!

Get better soon bruh! :bb3:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
we'll see, it was my first day of rehab and I'm hardly kicking ass. The PT person was as fat and negative as ever. Got me in a really awful mood now. Once I get back to Florida hopefully I'll get someone who works with people who aren't fat inactive slobs.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I beleive the results of test 200 mgs and under also help in injury repair. I am not sure where I read this but your dose of test was also at a helpful level while waiting for the 250 to "work it magic." How soon before you will start to pursue upper body conditioning?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
That's really impressive, I know what i'm running if I ever get a nasty injury.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I beleive the results of test 200 mgs and under also help in injury repair. I am not sure where I read this but your dose of test was also at a helpful level while waiting for the 250 to "work it magic." How soon before you will start to pursue upper body conditioning?
ASAP, I guess that one is on me. I really want to be able to bend the knee 90degrees without pain. I'm at about 65degrees. At 90 degrees I'll be able to sit down and do things like Lat Pull, Bench, etc.

once I get the cast off, and the leg is healed I might as well pin suspension everytime I work legs - and try to work legs 2-3x a week, low to moderate intensity and not to failure

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Here's a question: When can I run IGF again? I figured I'd wait a couple of weeks and see where I am..

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Time on equals time off for IGF-1, you can run it 30-50 days.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great brother, IGF is a wonderful thing, for experiments of course.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
AM I missing something?

I'm glad to hear you're recovering CED, but it's not like you were JUST taking IGF. I'm betting tha added test played a role too... not to mention tha 9 other things you were taking.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
AM I missing something?

I'm glad to hear you're recovering CED, but it's not like you were JUST taking IGF. I'm betting tha added test played a role too... not to mention tha 9 other things you were taking.
It's true, however, the IGF is the only thing that was totally active during that period. Cissus takes about 12-18days to 'kick in' (I'm getting that from the bottle). As for the sustanon, only the 40mg prop in it would have really kicked in. I definitely see what you are saying, but I'm going to have to credit the IGF on this one, at leas the first couple weeks. just my opinion here.. and I hope the other compounds help me out, I am in big time pain after day 1 of rehab.. hurts bad, I just slept 16hours straight

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I hate it when fat lazy ignorant people are "physical experts" they usually dont respect their clients like some how being fat entitles someone the ability to be a dyck. In the service industry it like they conspire to behave badly. Hope you find a good PT and make more astounding progress.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
AM I missing something?

I researched this about a year ago when a friend had to have a tendon spliced. IGF-1R3 has been shown to heal tendon injuries in animal studies at 300% of normal. Yes, 3 times as fast. I used Oratrophin and 5 grs a GABA before bed on him (HGH booster). Results were outstanding but very subjective in nature. He didn't try to push recovery speed, but the doctor was shocked on how quick he recovered.

Cissus was not around at the time, but I believe it speeds tendon recovery about 45% and should be very synergic with IGF. Estrogen is definitely synergic. Testosterone isn’t directly helpful to tendon repair, but estrogen from it is. HGH repairs some things IGF does not and is definitely synergic.

Recomendations: Get back on the IGF. Get some HGH or HGH booster (My current favorite is PGH-T) Keep estrogen up, but below gyno. Keep taking the Cissus in large amounts. Add Glucosamine/ Chodroitin (also helps with swelling) Add gelatin for cartilage repair. Get off the Percocet and on to 800mgs Ibuprofen. You want feel some pain if you going to push and it gets the swelling down much better. That level of Ibuprofen is hard on your liver.

Important: tendons heal much better when relaxed. Use pillows etc so tendon is relaxed when you sleep. This includes getting swelling down. Heat/ice/heat/ice cycling can help get swelling down.

I wish you luck and a speedy recovery

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Recomendations: Get back on the IGF. Get some HGH or HGH booster (My current favorite is PGH-T) Keep estrogen up, but below gyno. Keep taking the Cissus in large amounts. Add Glucosamine/ Chodroitin (also helps with swelling) Add gelatin for cartilage repair. Get off the Percocet and on to 800mgs Ibuprofen. You want feel some pain if you going to push and it gets the swelling down much better. That level of Ibuprofen is hard on your liver.
Excellent suggestions.. Funny I was looking into GH Boosters last night and thinking the exact same thing. I'll do another round of IGF in a week or so. I was thinking of running a small dose of Deca in the near future as well.. Well probably now, since I've started rehab.

I'm looking into GH Boosters, but would I be MUCH better with 2ius of GH a day? Or five days a week?
I really don't want to fork over the money for 4ius ED.

Excellent suggestions again, although I'm not a fan of Chodroitin, completely ineffective on my dad and I. Surprising too, I was hoping for big things! The doctor has said to remain on Percocet for now - initially he said absolutely no Ibuprofin because I might still be bleeding.. and that was 2 weeks post-op.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Alright bros, tell me whether to get a GH Booster or GH (@ 2iu/day).

I've been away for a while and don't know how effective the latest stuff is from Universal or IBE. I'm starting to read, but I'm on dial up internet :(. I've read some of the P-GHT logs and the results aren't bad.. but where's the proof that it's actually raising GH levels and not just another sleep formula?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Alright bros, tell me whether to get a GH Booster or GH (@ 2iu/day).

I've been away for a while and don't know how effective the latest stuff is from Universal or IBE. I'm starting to read, but I'm on dial up internet :(. I've read some of the P-GHT logs and the results aren't bad.. but where's the proof that it's actually raising GH levels and not just another sleep formula?
Sorry, I have never taken HGH itself. I have taken 5 grs of GABA which is proven booster. Got my age guessed at 34 the other day by college age girl. To me PGH-T is at least twice as strong as GABA in effect. Younger looking skin on the face is very nice. Seems to have all other benefits reported to higher HGH levels. I doubt it is as strong as 2 ius, but I could be wrong.

I haven't try any of IBE HGH boosters yet.

With this injury you definitely want the Glucosamine/ Chodroitin. They are building material you need to repair.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Thanks again man..

now the Gaba - just 5grams of Gaba powder at night right?
the good news is I have a bunch of Omega Flex around (Chodroitin) - I'll just use it

While I could do all 3, what is your opinion:

IGF + 3months of P-GHT

or

3months of HGH @ 2ius a day

what do you say?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again man..

the good news is I have a bunch of Omega Flex around (Chodroitin) - I'll just use it

While I could do all 3, what is your opinion:

IGF + 3months of P-GHT

or

3months of HGH @ 2ius a day

what do you say?
I think the IGF-1R3 is the most important. Is that what you were asking.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again man..

Yes, it flushes you like nician (intense)so at least 1/2 hour before you want to sleep. The PGH does a similar thing, but PGH-T does not. That is another reason a like the PGH-T more. You can mix GABA in a glass of water. Not too bad of taste.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good deal thanks again, I figured the IGF would be more immediate help.

i'll start up IGF again in about a week. PGH-T as well.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Excellent suggestions.. Funny I was looking into GH Boosters last night and thinking the exact same thing. I'll do another round of IGF in a week or so. I was thinking of running a small dose of Deca in the near future as well.. Well probably now, since I've started rehab.

I'm looking into GH Boosters, but would I be MUCH better with 2ius of GH a day? Or five days a week?
I really don't want to fork over the money for 4ius ED.

Excellent suggestions again, although I'm not a fan of Chodroitin, completely ineffective on my dad and I. Surprising too, I was hoping for big things! The doctor has said to remain on Percocet for now - initially he said absolutely no Ibuprofin because I might still be bleeding.. and that was 2 weeks post-op.
I'd think either td nan or npp would be your best bets here. That and 5 g's of GABA should help. After another few weeks you should add in another mg of igf. Maybe order it in a week?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
that is the plan :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I used a simlar stack for a back procedure I had done several months back. Basically, it was an alternative medicine type o deal where all the adhesions and scar tissue are ripped off the spinal ligaments via force while strapped to a hinged table. It was pretty bad..but not as traumatic as your deal, CE...though you should hear the scar tissue rip apart..it's like gunfire. Like anything that injures you that much..I went into shock for a few minutes afterwards.

I used Oratropin at 80 mcgs per day (two syringes), about 40 mg of M-OHN, 10 or so grams of Cissus and probably 3-4 grams of Celadrin. I healed really, really fast and had practically no pain. A friend did this procedure as well and was laid up for several days, and still to sore to stretch for 2 weeks. I was back to doing light workouts after two weeks.

IGF is definitely going to heal up torn tissue faster than most of the other things in the stack. All those exposed receptors on the torn tissue are just crying out for IGF so it's one of the few times I would use it beyond a low dose.

IMO, Celadrin seems to outperform glucosamine/chondroitin by a pretty wide margin.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
I used a simlar stack for a back procedure I had done several months back. Basically, it was an alternative medicine type o deal where all the adhesions and scar tissue are ripped off the spinal ligaments via force while strapped to a hinged table. It was pretty bad..but not as traumatic as your deal, CE...though you should hear the scar tissue rip apart..it's like gunfire. Like anything that injures you that much..I went into shock for a few minutes afterwards.

I used Oratropin at 80 mcgs per day (two syringes), about 40 mg of M-OHN, 10 or so grams of Cissus and probably 3-4 grams of Celadrin. I healed really, really fast and had practically no pain. A friend did this procedure as well and was laid up for several days, and still to sore to stretch for 2 weeks. I was back to doing light workouts after two weeks.

IGF is definitely going to heal up torn tissue faster than most of the other things in the stack. All those exposed receptors on the torn tissue are just crying out for IGF so it's one of the few times I would use it beyond a low dose.

IMO, Celadrin seems to outperform glucosamine/chondroitin by a pretty wide margin.

I am curious, is this some sort of hyper spinal decompression therapy?

More importantly, was it beneficial to your overall back?

It's called myropracty and yes it was beneficial overall. I just has so many adhesions pinning my muscles together that I couldn't even stretch properly anymore.

It's more or less a gray area practice and not sanctioned by anyone in the US. It is apparently out in the open in Australia. I doubt that there are more than a handful of practictioners in this country.

It's not something I would recommend for the faint of heart, but it did help me a little and I plan to do another session in a few months. The problem is that I have to stop lifting for the better part of a month and then come back into very slowly. It's like getting 500 rolfing sessions rolled into the space of 2 seconds. Ouch.

Last edited by a moderator:
CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
bump on Celadrin/IGF/NPP... fixed me up proper... MC Hammer Proper

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Just read all 4 pages and I have to say wow. Amazing you are recovering so fast. Hope all goes well for you. *Subscribes*.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
you bet your sweet sugar-coated ass Lord V8er.

Deo, Shoulder Impingement issues.. they went bye bye after an aggressive chemical mAOB.

SnakeEyes was the best GI Joe ever.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Talking in codes?

Your results are EXACTLY what I expect from an IGF-1 protocol on an injured person. To those who think cissus or sust is responsible for the healing, you're mistaken. It's 99% the IGF-1. It even mends severed nerves.

We should begin suing doctors who don't prescribe it for severe injuries.

As you may know, I recently broke both arms, with a severely displaced shoulder and many other soft tissue injuries. I asked the doctor if I could get hGH, and she just LAUGHED.

Yesterday they took off all the braces and the last cast, and I told my doc I'm going on IGF and she didn't have a clue what it is...

TheGame46

Awards
igf-1 is simply an amazing substance and due to what we know about its effects on connective tissue and bone growth factors you can probably (and already have) assume that Igf-1 was responsible for your incredible recovery.

Unfortuneately i doubt doctors will develope the required size of testicles to use igf-1 on patients even when it is finally approved by the FDA for one reason or another. anything with any link to cancer whatsoever is a no-no. i hate what lawyers have done to the medical practice, everything is safe practice and pussy-footing even if something can help a person, it will not be used unless there are dire circumstances.

maybe one day we will see igf-1 combined with other treatments to speed recovery, but i doubt that will be for at least another 10 years.
Its closer than you think with tissue specific delivery.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday they took off all the braces and the last cast, and I told my doc I'm going on IGF and she didn't have a clue what it is...
Why did you wait?

I would have started immediately.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
honestly doctors who aren't up to par with the latest science - don't need to be doctors anymore.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I didn't have any, but I had some coming "shortly".

Then the supplier was out of stock.

Then the supplier got his supplies delayed.
So its safe to say if you have old nagging injuries or aches and strains igf-long r3 could be a part of the solution?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
So its safe to say if you have old nagging injuries or aches and strains igf-long r3 could be a part of the solution?
Yes, depending on the nature of said injuries. Ligaments are said to be unaffected by IGF-1.