Secretagogue-One

  1. Secretagogue-One


    Has anyone tried this by MHP? Supposed to be used at longevity institutes around the world..


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Lithuanian Bear
    Has anyone tried this by MHP? Supposed to be used at longevity institutes around the world..
    For the most part useless. Inducing spikes in endogenous GH can be done a lot of ways naturally, it is still a question mark if this does anything. This particular product will do little if anything simply because of the approach used to elevate GH
    Basically if you want to know if it is the same as injecting actual GH the answer is NO
    Hope this helps jmho

  3. Quote Originally Posted by cromwell
    For the most part useless. Inducing spikes in endogenous GH can be done a lot of ways naturally, it is still a question mark if this does anything. This particular product will do little if anything simply because of the approach used to elevate GH
    Basically if you want to know if it is the same as injecting actual GH the answer is NO
    Hope this helps jmho
    Totally argree !!!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Lithuanian Bear
    Has anyone tried this by MHP? Supposed to be used at longevity institutes around the world..

    I like it and so does my wife. I now have a prescription for HGH. Injections are more effective, but for someone your age secretagogues can be very beneficial in my opinion. They worked well for me until I hit 45. My sleep improved, my energy was higher and I dropped body fat. I think older people have less of a response.

  5. I used this product consistently a couple of years ago for about a little over a years time. Improved sleep for me and felt rejuvenated after awakening, nothing more than that. Too overpriced for me to consider using again.

  6. Used for 3 months about four years ago. There were some minor benefits; better sleep, minor fat loss.

    But costs too much for the level of benefit.

  7. I bought a couple of boxes at like $15 each at GNC on clearance. I figured at that price, it might be decent to try. I could always sell it on ebay and make some cash off of it, too.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bkshilo View Post
    There were some minor benefits; better sleep, minor fat loss.

    But costs too much for the level of benefit.
    bump

  9. I still haven't tried mine, but have a couple of boxes I'm sure I'll break out and try soon.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. one of those nights !
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 10:38 PM
  2. Diet plan (start of cutting cycle) One day
    By Matthew D in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-19-2002, 02:19 PM
  3. THE BATTLE! 1AD vs. One+
    By MassMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2002, 04:13 PM
  4. One 1-t amount
    By Stez in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 06:20 PM
  5. Have you guys heard of ONE+ ?
    By mc1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-11-2002, 12:22 AM
Log in
Log in