GH make you taller?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
if your growth plates have not closed, yes. (puberty)
correct me if i am incorrect though.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yes it can make you grow taller, as well as deform any other bones that may have not completed growth. It would be very very stupid to try taking GH in order to grow taller if your body is not completely full grown. There's no telling what the GH could cause to grow in this incidence.

MorganKane

Awards
Yes it can make you grow taller, as well as deform any other bones that may have not completed growth. It would be very very stupid to try taking GH in order to grow taller if your body is not completely full grown. There's no telling what the GH could cause to grow in this incidence.
You might want to rethink the statement about taking GH if are your not fully grown.

One of the few things GH is actually approved for is just that. Its given to short children.

HeIsLegend

Awards
ive always wanted to just grow 2 more inches in height but i bet at 25 ive stopped growing

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One of the few things GH is actually approved for is just that. Its given to short children.
I thought it was IGF-1 that was given to short kids to help them get taller. I read a study on that a long time ago.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
doctor conservatively prescribe GH to children who are way way way behind the normal growing curve. it is after all, 'growth' hormone.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
i'm pretty short 5ft 7in and i was born 2 months early with undeveloped lungs and stuff so i was in an incubator for weeks.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
At 22, you may be able to grow still. When was the last time you noticed any height change?
Some people grow in height up to 25, but that is rare.

It maybe that some of your bones are capped over and others are not. Excess estrogen is what caps your bones over and why girls stop growing sooner.

If you are serious you really should talk to a doctor first and soon.