One quick question...

BigBill

Awards
I've posted this on IBE's thread, but I got no answer. So I'm hopeing someone here can answer this for me. I'm about to order a couple bottles of IGF-1 from IBE and I want to dilute it down to 5ml's each to make it easier to measure out. Now on that site they have two concentrations of AA, one is 10% and the other is 25% (or something like that). So my question is which one is used for the IGF-1? Does it matter which one I use? Thanks for the help...

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
You will have to dilute both either one you get. I think the concentration you want your IGF to be in is 5%. So depending on how much you want to dilute, that will decide which one to get.

BigBill

Awards
You will have to dilute both either one you get. I think the concentration you want your IGF to be in is 5%. So depending on how much you want to dilute, that will decide which one to get.
Cool, thanks for the info. LMD is helping me with with the process of diluting it correctly right now.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Wrong idunk42, it is 0.6% acetic acid that he wants. It is equal to 100mM.

Sorry Bill I am working on the dilution, I have been doing a ****LOAD for IBE in the last couple of days and im up to my head in peptide research lol, my head is going in circles.

BigBill

Awards

Sorry Bill I am working on the dilution, I have been doing a ****LOAD for IBE in the last couple of days and im up to my head in peptide research lol, my head is going in circles.

Again, I really appreciate everything you are doing on this board helping everybody. Keep up the good work and let me know when you got something.

:cheers:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established

Where in the hell did I get 5% from? I dont even remeber replying and writing that. :blink:

Thanks Lake for catching that. Would have felt bad if he would have ended up diluting it to that. :D