Storage Information for MGF - AnabolicMinds.com

Storage Information for MGF

1. Doctor Science
    Answers

Storage Information for MGF

-------A lot of people have asked me about storage information for MGF, including GoldyLight who won't empty his PM's so I can PM him back lol. This information is straight from a company who synthesizes these compounds.

Storage: Before using, store the peptide in the DRY form at 0 - 5 °C. For best and repeatable results, rehydrate the peptide immediately before using. Do not re-freeze any unused portions.

-------I got these responses from Pheonix Peptide just so you guys know. Seems they want you to use it all at once and if not the peptide will only last 1-2 weeks.

"Generally after reconstitution, we recommend storing it at -70*C. Were your results from thawing the peptide just once? We strongly do not recommend repeating freeze-thaw, that will definitely affect the results."

"For most of our peptides, we recommend storing it at -70* for 3-6 months after reconstituting. Storing it at 2*C will shorten this time. The peptide will be good for 1-2 weeks if refrigerated."

"Hi,

The peptide looks quite stable. If you stored it at 2*C for one week without disturbing it (shaking, repeat freeze-thaw, etc.) there should be no reason for why there is a change in effect of the peptide. We say this based on structure. An actual stability study has not yet been performed at this facility. "
    Last edited by LakeMountD; 06-08-2006 at 10:41 AM.

2. ***** Vampire
    Answers

its cleaned now.....lol.....so freezer as powder and after you reconstitute what? the fridge?

3. Doctor Science
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by goldylight
    its cleaned now.....lol.....so freezer as powder and after you reconstitute what? the fridge?
    I've been speaking to Phoenix about this for about 3 days now in multiple e-mails. I am working on it .

•   

4. Doctor Science
    Answers

I got these responses from Pheonix Peptide just so you guys know. Seems they want you to use it all at once and if not the peptide will only last 1-2 weeks.

"Generally after reconstitution, we recommend storing it at -70*C. Were your results from thawing the peptide just once? We strongly do not recommend repeating freeze-thaw, that will definitely affect the results."

"For most of our peptides, we recommend storing it at -70* for 3-6 months after reconstituting. Storing it at 2*C will shorten this time. The peptide will be good for 1-2 weeks if refrigerated."

"Hi,

The peptide looks quite stable. If you stored it at 2*C for one week without disturbing it (shaking, repeat freeze-thaw, etc.) there should be no reason for why there is a change in effect of the peptide. We say this based on structure. An actual stability study has not yet been performed at this facility. "

5. Kyra Gracie= my future wife
    Answers

If reconstituted with acetic acid would it last longer, maybe a month?

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'll bump for Lake or IBE to answer - but I would think AA would make it less stable.

BTW - we are Americans. We don't use Celsius.

7. Doctor Science
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mywetnightmares
    If reconstituted with acetic acid would it last longer, maybe a month?
    Human MGF is water soluble (unlike LR3 IGF-1), I don't believe using acetic acid would have any effect and although I don't feel like looking up the structure of acetic acid and various proteins that are attached in MGF, it could ultimately have a negative effect, but I doubt this is the case due to the low molarity of the acetic acid used for LR3 IGF-1 reconstitution.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Informative threads for nutritional needs
    By ryansm in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-29-2014, 06:14 AM
  2. Replies: 140
    Last Post: 04-22-2014, 02:14 AM
  3. some information for a poor frenchman please....
    By blackeyed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 03:42 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 08:17 AM