GHRP-6 vs GH

BMW

Awards
  • Established
why would anyone choose GHRP-6 over the real thing? the only benefit i can see is cost. is GHRP-6 even effective enough to be on par with regualar GH?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well cost and availability. It is hard to get your hands on, for some people, hGH, and GHRP-6 is readily available.

This is a very moot statement, however, since it is like comparing DHEA to testosterone suspension.

The real thing is SUPER exepensive.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Is the real thing sooperduper good in comparison?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long would one need to stay on ghrp-6 to show any results.I mean Real gh takes time.Ghrp-6 is what somehow faster working,or longer than hgh.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Trip - let me holla at one of the mods that knows this sort of stuff. Sit tight for a bit.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks dude,also all the studies I read about hexarelin,they use it iv.,and sub Q.So...is this safe to mainline,and same with ghrp-6,or are they better subQ???

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
thanks dude,also all the studies I read about hexarelin,they use it iv.,and sub Q.So...is this safe to mainline,and same with ghrp-6,or are they better subQ???
The problem with mainlining comes from the possible presence of tiny air bubbles. I'd avoid it.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering the same thing. I haven't been able to find anything on GHRP-6. Since I'm only in my mid-twenties, I would not consider GH, but would consider IGF-1 for PCT purposes, so what about GHRP-6?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i recieved minimal results for ghrp-6 during 1 month of use. when i say minimal, i mean i DID see results. ghrp-6 worked fine for me, id go as far as to say id rather use it than lr3 if i had enough to use it long term.

i would recommend it, but from what ive seen no one has used it long term yet (6 months or more)

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
its good if you can find a cheap source. and 50 bucks for 1mg is not cheap.

IFIWAS

Awards
At certain doses I have read studies that say 5-10 fold increase in GH production....I think the doses were like 200-500mcg ED, and came out to be about 1.5-2.5iu of HGH equivilent.

To me at the current prices that is not cheap considering there are many places to get Blue Top GH 100iu kits for less than 200 bucks.

But I do like the idea of GHRP, the legality, etc.....the only thing is it should not be nearly as expensive as it is.

drumirvin

Awards
As having used both for extended periods of time, I believe they both have their uses. But you have to look at the variables. Are you looking for fatloss or muscle growth, are you contest dieting or bulking or neither, are you able to purchase right amounts at extended periods of times...so on so forth. As an experiment I used 9 bottles of Ghrp-6 for my last show instead of gh. I believe Asitwas is right when he says that it is around 1 to 2.5 iu's of gh. Though this is based on opinion and rather what the body wants to "give" up in the pituitary, I found the results to be equivalent to around 2 or so IU's. Not to shabby for precontest. Now for bulking...it's all about the 10 iu's three times per week with slin/igf combo...(don't try this at home kids) and ghrp-6 for pct after 6 months or so.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
At certain doses I have read studies that say 5-10 fold increase in GH production....I think the doses were like 200-500mcg ED, and came out to be about 1.5-2.5iu of HGH equivilent.

To me at the current prices that is not cheap considering there are many places to get Blue Top GH 100iu kits for less than 200 bucks.

But I do like the idea of GHRP, the legality, etc.....the only thing is it should not be nearly as expensive as it is.
I agree, IIW.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anthony Roberts claims that Ghrp-6 helped him gain 12 lbs after 12 weeks at 500 mcgs a day, and it's much more effective for weight gain. He also stated that the weight gain won't be as pretty as what you'd gain off of hgh or igf.

Drum could you please lay me out a protocol using 24 iu's of hgh a week/ 20-30 iu's of slin and 120 mcgs of igf-1 for my total weekly doses. I can't use alot of slin as I lift later at night and need to be sleeping 2-3 hours after I lift. Plus my job doesn't really allow me to take slin in the am as I've had a scare or 2 now where it seems to have been active in my system a little too long and I've gone hypo.

drumirvin

Awards
Wide....To tell you the truth, Fullybuilt just posted an article that basically says it all.
NEW hgh,igf and slin protocol? Thread...the only thing you would have to do is to change up doses on your gh. Gavin/Almost Pro says to use 12 to 15 iu's after working out...in your case 8. Now as far as slin goes...this could be a tough one as seeing you work out at nite...You could always run slin on your pets one time per week (Say Wednesday) and up the iu's. Say 6 to 8 three times that day...watch for hypo. I have done this and had some good luck with it. But I also did one LARGE dose of HGH on this day to. What slin does your pet monkeys use? Humalin r or humalog? Since your test subjects will be using hgh and igf, I would keep the igf on LOW side...especially when adding the slin. (keep some sort of glucose tabs, sweet tarts ect...handy) I find that 2 to 5 iu's is plenty for my test subjects, and no more than 30mcg EOD on the IGF. I like to run E3d, Igf with hgh. I feel this keeps the cells as Unsaturated as possible. I ususally run it at 40mcg with this protocol. I try and space out the gh and igf as much as possible as well. I always stick my pets at 4:30 in the morning and pin igf after workouts. With slin, both morn and after workouts...I only pin gh ONCE per day. I know this probably didn't help you out to much..but their are alot of variable to consider...like your schedule... I guess if you had to you could keep your pets up for at least 3 to 4 hours after they do their nightly exercises followed by the insulin pinning...that I guess, would be worst case scenario...
Try experimenting with your pets...different timing schemes and maybe you will come up with some sort of alternative...
Good luck..man...let me know what you did...

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thankyou Drum. I will keep you posted. My monkey needs to try and work some humalog into his damn schedule as he doesn't seem to be gaining weight considering he's using 350 mg tren a week 900 mg eq and 1 gram of test along with around 20-25 iu's of hgh a week. He is leaning out something fierce but considering how many bannanas he's been eating I'd think he should've gained more.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
can ghrp-6 be reconstituded with acetic acid to help it last longer??Or does it have to be done with sterile h20.Why can u reconstute igf with aa and not ghrp-6?? Someone please shine some light Ive searched my a$$ off .....thanks

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
can ghrp-6 be reconstituded with acetic acid to help it last longer??Or does it have to be done with sterile h20.Why can u reconstute igf with aa and not ghrp-6?? Someone please shine some light Ive searched my a$$ off .....thanks
Use BW with GHRP6.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use BW with GHRP6.
How long would this stay good then??,and can it be kept room temp,or does it absolutely need to be refridged..So if i got a vial with 5 grams,wouldn't it go bad before i use it all....thankx

IFIWAS

Awards
Use BW, and its good for 10 days or so atleast.

northern

Awards
<quote>Grunt76
The problem with mainlining comes from the possible presence of tiny air bubbles. I'd avoid it.</quote>

Hey Grunt,
You really do seem to know your **** except on this part right here. I have been a IV drug user in the past. I have injected .1cc's of air a few times when using. Other users used to freak about the air claiming they would die. HOWEVER I read a pubmed study, it would take 30ml's/cc's of air to cause any kind of problem. So these tiny air bubbles you speak do absolutely nothing. Now I am not trying to be an ass, since you are really great on info but this is something I have seen people post a few times and it needs to be cleared up.

Those miniscule bubbles really do nothing to you as the blood is able to absorb them, however if you were to IV 30ml's/cc's of air that is where problems would occur since they would not be assimilated into the blood stream.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmmmmm,interesting post.Anyone else have any input???

Viator

Awards
Northern's right about the air bubbles and mainlining. However I believe it's five cc's not thirty. Oh, and w/ IV and IM shots, some people believe the air bubbles can "build up," which isn't true, they just get absorbed in the blood stream over time. If that was the case dozens of bb'ers would be droping dead on a daily basis

northern

Awards
So is everyone agreeing that 1mg GHRP-6 = 5iu HGH? Or is there a dose ceiling, where after a certain dosage no more GH is given up by the body?

also, is it safe to reconsitute it and leave it like that for a while?

IFIWAS

Awards
If you use bac water to reconstitute, then its good for bout 30 days.

northern

Awards
hmmmm, I was hoping for better. I found a great deal on GHRP-6, however a large amount comes in one vial...100mg per 10ml vial. My instructions were to add water to the first vial, draw out a ml. and add to another 10ml vial and add bac water. Freeze orginal vial and everything should be okay. However this goes agains everything I know, I though once reconstituted it CAN Not be frozen. Am I missing something...