IGF-1 & Joints...

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.74%

IGF-1 & Joints...

Ok, here's the deal. I am towards the end of my IGF-1 cycle (I believe I only have a week left or so). I am starting to get some real joint pains. I've been playing intramural softball & I feel like I have developed tendonitis in my throwing arm (I used to play baseball & had this before but nowhere near as serious as this). Also I am getting shin splints, my shoulders are sore, & my tarpals in my feet. What can I do for this?

Also, I was wondering if IGF-1 has any effect on MPB? I have noticed that my hair has began to shed more than usual & it is thinning. I think I am going to start dosing Finasteride e/d. Any opinions?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Joint pain went almost (but not quite all the way) away by the end of the 2nd week for me. I had many of the symptoms you repoted. Espcially the shoulders and elbows. Getting out of bed in the morning was a challenge. I took asprin. It wasn't much help though.

I didn't notice any shedding, but I'm practically bald on top. Waiting for the finasteride to kick in
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.74%

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV
    Joint pain went almost (but not quite all the way) away by the end of the 2nd week for me. I had many of the symptoms you repoted. Espcially the shoulders and elbows. Getting out of bed in the morning was a challenge. I took asprin. It wasn't much help though.

I didn't notice any shedding, but I'm practically bald on top. Waiting for the finasteride to kick in
    I think I'm just going to tough it out. It's just an annoyance. And yea, getting out of bed in the AM SUCKS!!!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF-LR3 Joint Healing Log
    By jgassen15 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 06:47 PM
  2. Joint pain from lr3-igf-1
    By jsc in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 06:48 PM
  3. igf and joints
    By theslime in forum IGF-1/GH